The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brotherlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
falling for a geylang WL

any bros got such experiences before? developing kc or falling in love with a WL
Old 11-09-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherlim View Post
any bros got such experiences before? developing kc or falling in love with a WL
PM me to share.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13649 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: falling for a geylang WL

whores are for fucking, not for loving...
Old 11-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
liketomingle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tell us which house and number
Old 12-09-2017, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

This is like playing with fire. If you can't handle it well, you will get yourself burnt.

In general, it is fine to engage "relationship" with a chicken to imitate the feeling of love. This sort of relationship is superficial -- but it is fun for short term.

However, you need to be mentally strong to play this kinda game. You need to know when is the time to let go, e.g. when the cost of maintenance is higher than the pleasure returned. You can be lovey dovey with the chicken, but when the time is up, you have to kick her motherfucking ass of your way and get another replacement.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
angryface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangryface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: falling for a geylang WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Nite View Post
whores are for fucking, not for loving...
That is a good reply .
Old 12-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9993 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

I had 2 gfs from GL before, both are CAT150. I guess I was lucky that they were happy being with me any not for the money or gifts. Looked for them at least 2-3times per week and we went out on their off days. Why I say I was lucky? They never asked me to buy anything but I still did on special occasions. I don't give them extra money whatsoever and we just enjoyed the relationship while it lasts. Both went back already and we stopped contact as we know there's no future and it was just a companionship. To a certain extent you still need to spend, most of the time when we went out I foot the bills, on my birthday or some good days they treat me back. We texted everyday and for me I was dependent on them emotionally. Good memories but like I said, I was fortunate. Most of them just want you to buy gifts for them and will act like they are your gfs. End of the day, no regrets although I was really in love with them but it gets quite tiring cos they have a lot of restrictions and we can't even send them home openly. Just an honest sharing experience, please don't zap me if I said anything wrong. I won't disclose the names of the girls and the houses to anyone so please respect that.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: falling for a geylang WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
I had 2 gfs from GL before, both are CAT150. I guess I was lucky that they were happy being with me any not for the money or gifts. Looked for them at least 2-3times per week and we went out on their off days. Why I say I was lucky? They never asked me to buy anything but I still did on special occasions. I don't give them extra money whatsoever and we just enjoyed the relationship while it lasts. Both went back already and we stopped contact as we know there's no future and it was just a companionship. To a certain extent you still need to spend, most of the time when we went out I foot the bills, on my birthday or some good days they treat me back. We texted everyday and for me I was dependent on them emotionally. Good memories but like I said, I was fortunate. Most of them just want you to buy gifts for them and will act like they are your gfs. End of the day, no regrets although I was really in love with them but it gets quite tiring cos they have a lot of restrictions and we can't even send them home openly. Just an honest sharing experience, please don't zap me if I said anything wrong. I won't disclose the names of the girls and the houses to anyone so please respect that.
You are very lucky

A lot of brothers became penniless after the WLs milk them dry

But I have to say that there are nice WLs around too

Those WLs I will visit them whenever I visit China
Old 12-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You are very lucky

A lot of brothers became penniless after the WLs milk them dry

But I have to say that there are nice WLs around too

Those WLs I will visit them whenever I visit China

Bro I did met some who are only interested in money and gifts, for them I only fucked and leave. I admit i enjoyed the thrills of going to the next step with them cos the sex is more fulfilling. I have a family here and I can't go China as much as I want to so we called off the relationship the day they go back. Did try to arrange a meeting once when I was in shanghai for work but she was too tied up at work in another city so we failed to meet up. She is doing a proper job now so it's not that flexible for her to come over but I'm happy she is no longer in this trade.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
This is like playing with fire. If you can't handle it well, you will get yourself burnt.

In general, it is fine to engage "relationship" with a chicken to imitate the feeling of love. This sort of relationship is superficial -- but it is fun for short term.

However, you need to be mentally strong to play this kinda game. You need to know when is the time to let go, e.g. when the cost of maintenance is higher than the pleasure returned. You can be lovey dovey with the chicken, but when the time is up, you have to kick her motherfucking ass of your way and get another replacement.
BRO,you are right,just fuck and go.
no strings attached
Old 12-09-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: falling for a geylang WL

Quote:
Bro I did met some who are only interested in money and gifts, for them I only fucked and leave. I admit i enjoyed the thrills of going to the next step with them cos the sex is more fulfilling. I have a family here and I can't go China as much as I want to so we called off the relationship the day they go back. Did try to arrange a meeting once when I was in shanghai for work but she was too tied up at work in another city so we failed to meet up. She is doing a proper job now so it's not that flexible for her to come over but I'm happy she is no longer in this trade.
Actually we should Fuck and Forget

Only can love her Cunt

Having Sex but dont Make Love with WLs
Old 12-09-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Actually you are all correct, just fuck and forget. But I was itching for something more then just a good fuck! The sex with your gf is even more satisfying, but ultimately it was good while it lasted. Will I go that route again? I doubt so, too tiring for me. And all the jealousy there was knowing she is bonking someone every other hour, wondering who she went out with etc.
Old 13-09-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hil169 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually you are all correct, just fuck and forget. But I was itching for something more then just a good fuck! The sex with your gf is even more satisfying, but ultimately it was good while it lasted. Will I go that route again? I doubt so, too tiring for me. And all the jealousy there was knowing she is bonking someone every other hour, wondering who she went out with etc.
In most cases, ignorance is in fact bliss. For the whores, at least you know they are fucking someone else and for the money. For the others, you wouldnt ever know they do the same behind your back and mostly not for money..thats the sad part. Just sharing another perspective.
Old 13-09-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Hillager deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryface View Post
That is a good reply .
Indeed a good reply .
Old 13-09-2017, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil169 View Post
In most cases, ignorance is in fact bliss. For the whores, at least you know they are fucking someone else and for the money. For the others, you wouldnt ever know they do the same behind your back and mostly not for money..thats the sad part. Just sharing another perspective.
Bro have you heard of an old saying? I think it was in Hokkien or something and after translation it goes likes this:

"It's better to marry a whore and she stays faithful to you then to marry a normal girl who cheats on you"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1