The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2735yuhang View Post
Sglonelyguy also have valuable gem around

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=666180
Simple girl that hardworking good massage.
SLG the OKT no QC,so need to try out on you own.There is few 50+ to 60 year old liao
Old 17-10-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingcaptain View Post
Any current thoughts and review for Donna?

http://www.liltigersden.com/donna/
Jz scroll 1 page back.
Old 17-10-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
SLG the OKT no QC,so need to try out on you own.There is few 50+ to 60 year old liao
Same as others, have good and bad ones. That's why we have this thread.
Old 17-10-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 9
flyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Jz scroll 1 page back.
Appreciate it bro! Read that, appreciate for more current reviews!
Old 17-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 12
natstew is a Helpful and Caring Samsternatstew is a Helpful and Caring Samsternatstew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Has Sasa / Summer gone back already?
Old 17-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Bros, any MR on her?
http://sglonelyguy.net/kelly-massage/

Thanks!
Bros, this girl is absolutely the worst fucking bonk in my life. Avoid avoid avoid!!!

See my post in this thread:

https://mobile.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=526293&highlight=sibeh+bad+bonk&p age=312
Old 17-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Go for her if you like dead fish, one hand service, and before you even out the door, the next bro she already let in while you're in the shower.

Looks is same as picture. Top up got FJ, but still dead fish. No point. Save your money.

Actually, I think a dead fish also more interactive.
Aiya i went before i read your MR. She is absolutely the worst ML/FL I have ever met in my life!!

But bro, I feel she looks nothing like the picture. After the session I asked her why you don't look like the pics, she herself say the pics are heavily photoshopped! Really knn, wasted my money
Old 17-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy32 View Post
I managed to get a slot with Donna after several attempts and was really looking forward to it after reading numerous positive FRs about her gorgeous good looks and service. When I finally met her , I must say that my persistence has paid off as I was stunned for a moment as she is indeed a very beautiful lady, tall and classy looking with long black hair and sharp features. She resembles those super chio female colleague OL that we all wanted to date and kept stealing glances at in the office. I felt very comfortable the moment I met her as she displays a fantastic attitude with the most sincere and welcoming smile that I have ever encountered. I must admit that I was deeply captivated by her killer smile. She made me feel that I am a valued customer despite meeting her for the first time and I can instantly feel her sincerity and willingness to serve.
She lives alone, in a nice and cosy apartment, location is convenient and and easy to park.
Before she began her massage, she asked me which part of my body was tired. I told her that my shoulders were a bit stiff and she focused more on trying to ease my sore shoulders and back. The massage took about 30 minutes and was executed with just about enough strength and I felt totally relaxed after that. Then I suddenly felt some deep breathing and a tickling feeling around my ears and neck and guessed that the sensual has begun. At the same time, I felt her hands stroking down my legs to tease me and after teasing me for a while, she asked me to turn over. I was already hard like rock by then as I was very aroused by her sensual and she started playing with my balls and proceeded to stroke my shaft with a bit of oil. Upon request , she also removed her top to reveal a nice pair of B cup boobs and I felt even more excited by now. She cleverly used her fingers to create some variations and patterns in the HJ which is unbelievably nice, alternating between speeds and began to increase the intensity of jerking my manhood as I started moaning louder. As much as I like this magical moment to last forever, I shot out a huge load after a few heavenly minutes. She helped me clean off my cum and went to clean her hands while I took a quick shower and she asked me if I wanted a head massage which I gladly agreed. The head massage was another relaxing experience to top it off. I must commend on her excellent time management as I was in and out of her apartment in slightly less than an hour.
Overall I feel that Donna offers a good balance between a relaxing massage and satisfying sensual, and her gfe feel is second to none.

Below are the ratings:

Looks 9/10 very beautiful and classy looks, can’t be any better. Her smile is a killer.
Massege 7/10 enough strength and tries very hard
Sensual 8/10 good variations and I can cum just by looking at her really
GFE 9/10 always smiling, very sincere and totally non commercial feel
RTM already booked her for next week so it's a definite Yes!
Any roaming?
Old 17-10-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Aiya i went before i read your MR. She is absolutely the worst ML/FL I have ever met in my life!!

But bro, I feel she looks nothing like the picture. After the session I asked her why you don't look like the pics, she herself say the pics are heavily photoshopped! Really knn, wasted my money
Felt sorry for you bro.

Don't really tried FLs now in SG if I can help it. Either do FJs in a good spa or through other means.

The thing about FLs in SG is that most of them will rush through, dead fish or simply bo chap. Chop carrot gao gao. I had my own fair share of bad services with FLs in the past with only a couple good fucks.

Gave up on good experience now and will look overseas instead. Just had a good fuck with a Hanoi chio KTV lady a couple of nights back. For a good price some more.
Old 17-10-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Any reliable MRs on this ML?

http://sglonelyguy.net/liang-zi-massage/

Is she really 36C? Check with bros out there.
Old 17-10-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingcaptain View Post
Appreciate it bro! Read that, appreciate for more current reviews!
1 page back is as current as it gets
Old 17-10-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Any reliable MRs on this ML?

http://sglonelyguy.net/liang-zi-massage/

Is she really 36C? Check with bros out there.
The write out all is copy and paste.Don’t had so many milk cow around
Old 17-10-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Bman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since my regular playground close shop, i had tried few ml lately.

1. Virlin : Massage basically is non existant, only spend 15mins on massage. But i went for her jg so no complaints here. However i found she talk too much on how jg is the best around and degrading others.
Verdict: Best jg. Only rtm for jg.

2. Jenny: hardworkingand friendly milf. Give a decent massage and jg with hj.
Verdict: altho her service is good but there are younger ones around.

3. Feel: try her after reading some good MRs on her. I rate her the best of the 3 i try in terms of age, gfe, massage. And she has the complete package, massage, b2b, jg and hj. Only pity is the small boobs.
Verdict: will rtm

Any bros can recomend a ml that does a oil massage? I refer more rubbing rether than finger press. Thanks.
Old 17-10-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bman View Post
Any bros can recomend a ml that does a oil massage? I refer more rubbing rether than finger press. Thanks.
Vic-to-ria from LTD

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 18-10-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Feel's HJ is nice! She will lay beside you with full world wide roaming access. Slow and sensual. I like her JG too!
Finally manage to try "feel" after all the good reviews & recommendation from bros here.

Thank you all that recommended her.

Just had a 1.5hour session with her and overall it is instead very good.

Looks - I think can see a small bit of age(or maybe is just her voice that sounds a bit older, not those teh teh cute type) , but she is definitely still pretty enough, won't regret / reject.

Body - Small boobs, very slim towards skinny.

Despite her small and skinny frame, her massage has strength and can feel her legit effort. HJ was good too.

She gives off a friendly and sincere attitude to me, similar to Min Min. The feeling of no rush, no cutting corners service.

Will definitely put her as my regular and RTM if she is still here whenever I need a massage. Have finally found my replacement for Min Min I guess. (For now at least, don't mind having more new gems )

For bros that visit her, please treat her well. Hard to find gem nowadays
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1