The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-10-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not only weekend... one of the MLs I visited b4 apparently just kena-ed
Wah wah who ah? Care to share? Hope it's not anyone i know...
Old 12-10-2016, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
And in case anyone wants to know, the infamous Clearly made enough to buy two apartments in her hometown, plus renovation costs for one of them. Wawa purportedly made about half a million Sing dollars over two years. Both cases cited are nett earnings after deducting operating costs.
Most of them buying the property in the suburb area which costs only less than SGD100K/unit. It is not surprising some masseuses can actually afford buying it with cash with their 2-month earning.

Another ex-masseuse told me that with the money she has already earned, she doesn't even have to work for the rest of her life. I know they earn a lot, but still pretty shock to hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperateman123 View Post
I find the third cat is the most bo hua one... 40% is fking a lot ... It's $40 every cock that the FL/ML suck... and the girl only gets $60! And that is only for one girl... Shit! how could they take so much?
Part of the earning goes to risk-management, e.g. being caught by the blueboys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoraven View Post
I understand. Jus got cheated few weeks back bythis website. all bros pls beware.

btw I recently visited one ML and got the shock of my life. Suppose to be a syt according to the picture but when reached a totally different girl met me. Fed up. But since here... sigh jus go in.

n the next shocker, apparently the number posted by the MLs actually does not belong to them. They have a lady boss who answer all the calls n confirm the booking. WTF. Felt like kana SCAM big time siah. Think the okts is the one that shows a banner with black shape girl dancing in a row.....

Found the link.
http://mlgirls88.com/
She used to be very good. It is sad to know about she is in this position now.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanquisher5005 View Post
100% Agree... Those are real scum, who cheat gals for money...

I have heard from quite a few ML/WL that it will cost them 20,000 to 25,000 SGD for 9-12 month pass. And these ladies will usually borrow from loan sharks... Imagine the havoc it wreaks on them if they get cheated...thats a huge amount of money back at thier home...

In fact some MLs said that they might not come back after RTC because of cost and risk of deportation...
There's legal system in this country. People who choose to "by-pass" it would have to take their own risks.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
OMG888999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
There's legal system in this country. People who choose to "by-pass" it would have to take their own risks.
Very true! 要享受就要接受,富贵险中求
Old 12-10-2016, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
She used to be very good. It is sad to know about she is in this position now.
up you 6 points bro
Old 12-10-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
Very true. New stable name but same old trick.
Good job and for that you get my 11 points....keep up the good work.

Seriously, this particular OKT damn jialat leh...if continue lidat how is he/she going to make it........eh Mr/Ms/Madam OKT - just be honest and truthful with your recommendations of the MLs in your stable and use genuine photos la...if your stock good, we surely patronise de, but if you continue to post stupid idiotic and obviously fake MRs then good luck to you lor....

Cheers....and have a nice day....
Old 12-10-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah wah who ah? Care to share? Hope it's not anyone i know...
Paiseh, my sole purpose is to warn the rest about the situation.

Zara
Old 12-10-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7802 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Good job and for that you get my 11 points....keep up the good work.

Seriously, this particular OKT damn jialat leh...if continue lidat how is he/she going to make it........eh Mr/Ms/Madam OKT - just be honest and truthful with your recommendations of the MLs in your stable and use genuine photos la...if your stock good, we surely patronise de, but if you continue to post stupid idiotic and obviously fake MRs then good luck to you lor....

Cheers....and have a nice day....
Thank you for the upz. It is actually very easy for us the seasoned chiongsters to judge which MRs are genuine. So, to the okt, why not just let us try out your gals and write reviews for them. Your tactic has already killed off some business for them. And it is especially pity to those potential gems under your stable.
Old 12-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lustissotired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ya.... sag like.... haiz
Sian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
Diligence !!

http://www.liltigersden.com/diligence/

Had a massage lately with this girl,

I have almost given up on the ML here, most of the problem here is age advertised is not the actual age, since she look pretty to me, I thought I take a rise.

This really turn out to be a waste of money, 2 things really spoilt my day

1. she is at least 35 years old (age advertised as 25, what a liar)
make me no mood, to see old lady massage
2. Boob really sag, I mean sag, I don't even dare to touch, don't talk about BM, BF.

OKT, why you have to do this to us? I trust you and try your girl before,
I know times are bad and you need more advertisement, please help us so we can help you in the future.
Old 12-10-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoraven View Post
This forum for sharing right?
Ya I went in. So? Not expecting anything great. But when I found out about the way they do business, can't I come in and warn fellow chiongster?
This has been spoken umpteen times and if anyone here really bother to read in details, you wouldn't be the victim.

Anyway , just warn us about the difference in look is probably enough.
Old 12-10-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
flingflang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflingflang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey Bros, not sure if anyone here remembers this ml who went by Joey then Da Ma from LTD, I figured she's gone for good? For those who tried her before, especially her back stepping, any new ml that's similar to her skills? She was one who could really work out my back pain. Thanks in advance guys.
Old 12-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ccf0717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue MR for SLG- Chanel

Had a session with her last Saturday. The massage skill is really good, not piano type. She also provide real Thai style JG, thought a bit painful but after her service, i can see real improvement in bed. Very chatty, easy ice-breaking. Will RTM sooner.
Old 12-10-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://mygongzhuwang.com/le-er/

Booked an appointment with this lovely lady 2 days ago.

It was late at night, drove down and managed to find parking, found out its also very accessible via MRT and bus. Reached ahead of schedule and was guided to her place.

Place was very dark when she opened the door so didn't see her clearly, but could tell she had a very nice sexy figure. stripped and went to bathe. came out and went straight to the bed, place was still dark, so no clear view of her again.

Massage was so-so, just hard pressing on the back(was using phone at times, understand as she still had customers after). down side was all she did was finger press and boob massage.

after that proceeded with cat bath. one of the best as it was a huge turn on and she did it really well and sensually, making me just want to turn around and get it over with. Finally, was asked to turn around and saw her face and felt she was indeed very pretty as i expected. Finished off with a sensual HJ and washed up.

Managed to strike conversations with her and she mentioned on "MyGongZhuWang", there are lots of pretty girls etc, but i felt she was much prettier than most on the web. I chose to visit her as her photos were blurred, making me more curious and wasn't disappointing.

Face: 8-9/10 (SYT and personally felt she was gorgeous)
Body: 8/10 (though not for boob lovers)
Cat Bath: 10/10
Location 10/10 (easy to find via car/train/bus)
Massage: 6-7/10 (can def be improved with more variation of pressing)
GFE: 10/10
RTM: definitely when time/money permits!
Old 12-10-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7772 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flingflang View Post
Hey Bros, not sure if anyone here remembers this ml who went by Joey then Da Ma from LTD, I figured she's gone for good? For those who tried her before, especially her back stepping, any new ml that's similar to her skills? She was one who could really work out my back pain. Thanks in advance guys.
Should be Bao Er then Da Ma.
Old 12-10-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Gvalentine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One FR for clarity of LTD.

Manage to book her today. Do take note I think most ML are not taking back to back customer as she told me, due to the strong presence of AV island wide.

Anw. Her looks are 8/10 for me. Confirm chop prettier than those CMI fake photo posts out there, a little subjective for me coz she looked like one of my old flame, got the Hangzhou oriental beauty look. Not very SYT but still "nai kan".

Boobs: 8.5/10, enuf to BF. Soft and big, confirm at least c. Can kup the whole shaft of mine. And she willing to compromise for BF. Unlike some say wa put oil alrdy cannot. Wa never tell me earlier. She don't even mind if u shoot too strong and hit her face, as good as COF if your bullet power.

Massage: 6.5/10. Sometimes hit the right places, but strength abit left to be desired. Maybe also cuz I didn't ask to massage harder. Massage also wasn't thorough, wished she focused more on my back.

BF/HJ: 8.5/10. BF good, as mention above liao. Compromising till can COF if u have enuf strength. HJ I didn't do long. Awhile den I ask for BF till cum, see her face and f her tits too shiok IMO.

TIME: I ended about 10-15mins early la. Dunno why... Haha

I might RTM. really look like one of my pretty ex fling. But subjective, so don't go alrdy knn come and flame me.

Overall I will still advise bros to try her out ba
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1