The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The NZ Experience! Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa

Notices

The NZ Experience! Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa After reading this, you're never going to call NZ a boring place ever again! The best kairau for your buck

Old 15-09-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Obviously deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage in Auckland

Anyone been to any sensual massages in Auckland? What are they like? Do they accept EFTPOS? Any recommendations?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 15-09-2017, 02:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 16
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Massage in Auckland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obviously View Post
Anyone been to any sensual massages in Auckland? What are they like? Do they accept EFTPOS? Any recommendations?
Try http://debonairs.co.nz/

You can email them and ask what sort of payment options are available. There is usually a surcharge for electronic payment.

Cheapest option is always cash for obvious reasons.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 15-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Seems like most refer to debonairs too. Thanks for the help!
Old 15-09-2017, 05:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Seems like most refer to debonairs too. Thanks for the help!
Are you in Auckland now or are you planning to come?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 15-09-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Just relocated to Auckland, so still getting acquainted with the city.
Old 16-09-2017, 04:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Just relocated to Auckland, so still getting acquainted with the city.
I've been here for a long time. Ask me anything.

The only sammyboyforum equivalent in NZ is www.adultforums.co.nz but it is not as active as sbf.

Also note that it is hard to find asian gems here. Most tend to be second grade.

Old 17-09-2017, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 6
kumming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I've been here for a long time. Ask me anything.

The only sammyboyforum equivalent in NZ is www.adultforums.co.nz but it is not as active as sbf.

Also note that it is hard to find asian gems here. Most tend to be second grade.
Bro,
Where to find massage in Auckland? Will be there in 2 weeks time.
Old 17-09-2017, 07:14 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumming View Post
Bro,
Where to find massage in Auckland? Will be there in 2 weeks time.
The links are in this thread you twit. What more do you want?

Old 18-09-2017, 11:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

https://www.adultforum.co.nz/aucklan...-alleyway.html

Dollhouse is attracting the best talent at present and some new to industry adds to the excitement .

My visit to Ally was no disappointment.

I was greeted by this petite, bubbly, sexy slim girl with a very infectious smile with a matching personality

A quick peck on cheek and we found our space in one of the well decorated rooms.

Ally is not shy and we started out with fireworks from word go. She is a great kisser and speaks her mind.

She scores a 10 for me in all departments and in between our hot encounter there was some nice
conversations flowing right till end of it.

A beautiful, sexy girl with high energy and very intelligent mind.

Ally has this very infectious smile and you cant help but keep smiling right through your time with her.

A great find and lovely girl to spend time where one visit is just not enough there is so much more to look forward to......

Old 04-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2811 / Power: 16
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

There is a listing of cupid's bow.. was wondering if anyone tried it?

And if so, can share experience?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 05-10-2017, 03:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
There is a listing of cupid's bow.. was wondering if anyone tried it?

And if so, can share experience?
What on earth is that?

Old 07-10-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2811 / Power: 16
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What on earth is that?

It was one of the services listed in the debonaire website.. said massage with an alternate ending.. I was wondering what kind of alternate ending they meant.

I mean.. happy endings I know.. alternate?? What? Like the gal fisting me or using a dildo on me or letting me give HER a happy ending? Sorry, I am confused.

Seeking info and advice. Thanks.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 08-10-2017, 06:01 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
It was one of the services listed in the debonaire website.. said massage with an alternate ending.. I was wondering what kind of alternate ending they meant.

I mean.. happy endings I know.. alternate?? What? Like the gal fisting me or using a dildo on me or letting me give HER a happy ending? Sorry, I am confused.

Seeking info and advice. Thanks.
Best is to call up and ask.

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal