The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Yeah, the last time when I was there, almost all Pinoy girls ran away after the first screw Pratically their bar fine was just valid for 1 screw and before midnight too.

Anyway the next trip [05 JUL] I will just find them with an open mind and will stay in a nearby hotel, so...when one goes away..then bar fine another loh...
Old 13-05-2008, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ProfessorOokami Hello once again, I was wondering why you have not been marking my essays (*joke*)? Or is it exam time at the college??

Dude there is one thing which i have tried and is reasonably successful. I tried this at a few bars including Gentlemans Club and HoneyKos. I called the manager/mamasan and asked them "Are you sure the ones i BF will keep me happy?'' "I want them to leave in the morning when i wake up. Can you assure that" At Gentlemans Club the mamasan asked them in my presence and got them to agree. But despite this they can always try to play havoc and ruin your nite. They can tell you they want to buy a cig or someshit and leave and come back after 2 hours.

Professor so when are you leaving this time around? Any indication of the month? Or could you Pm me if its not convenient
Old 13-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

Let me share with you guys my experience at Dr. Holmes.

Now Dr. Homes if i remember rightly is sandwiched between Eruptions and Gentlemans Club. More on Eruptions and Gentlemans Club later.

Let me get back to Dr. Holmes first. On the outside Dr. Holmes looks pretty interesting. You feel you wanna go in. But once inside you notice its not that great a place.

So my friend and I sat at the bar. We asked for Draught Beer. Incidentally Dr. Holmes serves the cheapest beer at Fields or rather Upper Fields. What i did like about the place is that its one of the very few places that serve Draught Beer, the glasses were really frozen (had quite a bit of ice on them), so when you actually drank the beer there was not much loss in temperature and hence the beer had not lost much of its flavour. Actually they serve pretty good beer.

The barman is a friendly chap. He made a lot of efforts in trying to get us to come again and touting the taste of his beer and his service at the bar.

Interestingly the SYTS who are expected to dance on the dance floor forgot that their job is dancing. Instead they got into a cat fight. 2 of the SYTS got into a real cat fight. They fought tugging at each others hairs and pulling at the bras until the bras came out. Some of the GROs were initially laughing watching the cat fight. Later when the scene turned ugly they rushed on stage to stop the cat fight. Towards the end there were about 10-15 staff on stage trying to stop the cat fight. Finally the 2 SYTs were seperated.

What a cat fight display?

The next day i asked my friend if he wanted to visit Dr. Holmes again. He remarked "Why? You wanna witness another Cat fight again?" I said what about the beer... He replied forget the beer....

Actually from the inside of Dr. Holmes you can walk into Eruptions. The bars seem connected in some way.

Now regarding Eruptions they have this famous tagline... Not sure if you guys have read it... "Everyday class from 6pm-9pm" "Dun be late for class". With girls in school uniform...pretty interesting place. Nice place to sit down too.

More about eruptions later.
Old 13-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kevin ng is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongStar2000 View Post
Once again i would like to Thank you both Brother ProfessorOokami and Brother Ah_Hia for initiating discussion on the thread.

Brother Ah Hia I would like to discuss some of the points you clarified:

Yea you are right. There is an Airport Taxi service. I clearly mentioned to the guy where i wanted to go to. He wrote P200 on the receipt. Half way through the journey he stopped the cab and told us the Hotel was some distance away and the fare would be P250. Now P50 is no big deal. But it really irritated me the way it was done. So we had no choice but to pay the extra P50. When we reached the destination he asked us for a TIP. Finally he even asked for a souvenir. He said you can give me Singapore $ notes as souvenir. Oh man Oh.... What an experience. The next time i need to get everything sorted out with the driver and the taxi counter before i leave i guess.

Yes i totally agree with you that Ponderosa rates start from P870. Its considered to be a decent price. But the toilet is really a mess! IS nt it? But i noticed lots of Ang Mohs there and some were on long stays. They have an hourly jeepney service that pretty much drops you anywhere in Fields/Upper Fields/perimter/Friendship(Clark). The jeepney driver is a pretty friendly chap.

Oops i am really sorry. I thought Brass Knob was expensive. I did not know that it was P1000 upwards

Regarding the bars yes i agree with you that some are open 24 hours. Woo Hoo... So you can pretty much pick up an SYT any time of the day

I also agree that Special dancers or Spotlight Dancers(Dollhouse/Carousel/Club Atlantis etc) start from 3000p onwards

Now going back to HoneyKos, Damian tried to make us very comfortable. As soon as he noticed us he asked us if we were from Singapore. We said yes. He then said "You guys want pussies? I have a shit load of pussies for you!"

"YOu want to take a look at the pussies? I can line them up for you to choose"

"Just then a cute SYT walked passed us. He called the SYT over, pulled down her top and said. Check out her breasts! Firm aint them?"

He ordered us free drinks and the show moved on.

There are a few words worth familiarising:

Bola Bola = Bull shit or sweet talker

MAhal Kita = I love you

Ingat ka = take care

Magandan Gambi = Good night

I agree that Bro PHENOM has done a PHENOMENAL JOB in his tips and FRs on Balibago. Thats why i do not wish to go into the details of the FRs (Kama Sutra)

I believe Bro Phenom has done a fantastic job there and deserves every credit.

My purpose or objective is to get an update/tips/share experiences/rates of BFs cause Bro Phenom has not given an update on his thread.

Maybe this thread will die someday. But as long as someone wants to keep it alive they can.

Further down from Honey Kos you can find a clutch of Bars together. They are
Nasty Duck
Foxies
Illussions

Further updates on the above bars soon. Ofcourse i cant remember every single bar but i will try to make the most of what i can remember

And one last thing... The POST ANGELES DEPRESSION.....!!! Jesus Christ... This is really true in every sense of that word. YEs i am planning a return trip to satiate that depression. Guess otherwise i must take the anti depressants for real. HA HA

Cheers guys!!!
Yes bro. You are right about the post angeles depression. I was there for a few days in April. Had the pleasure of meeting up with bro Phenom- the walking encyclopaedia of balibago... Yes it is damned addictive. A SYT still keep in touch which made it worst. Been to a few places on this trip, fuelled by the incredible FRs written by the sifus - HK, CP, Macao, KK, KL, Penang, Danok,and Jakarta. I must admit Balibago came out one of the top 3.places to cheong.

It is advisable to seek the advice from the Mamasan I frequented a bar- sorry the name eludes me after all the drinks. I saw a really fantastic SYT, the only one I fancied. The Mamasa advised me to leave her alone as she is a miserable bitc.............h.

As regards the taxis. I normally arranged mine through the Hotel - Tiger as usual. There are no hanky pankies there. Not even tips. Drivers polite and very helpful.

I am just a newbie, only been there twice recently. Will definitely return there in Oct.

Thanks for the very informative and helpful FRs. Keep it up.
Old 15-05-2008, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTEBro Ah_Hia thanks again for encouraging me to write a little bit more.

Seriously my friend and I (we usually travel together) believe that you are well seasoned with info about AC. I mean the way you corrected me was like a teacher marking an answer paper. My friend and i read through each and every of your corrections and we remarked " This is the man... Ah_Hia is the man. Thats the right way to go about things. You always give corrections/tips/feedback to improve the quality of the discussion. And the way you went about things you seem much more detailed than my friend and I are". So Bro Ah_Hia please accept my congratulations once again.[/qoute]

U are wrong bro.
The person whom u should be praising is Phenom. He is the person who introduced us to AC. It is from his FRs that made me make my very first trip to AC. So i suggest u dedicate this thread to him and sing praises for Phenon.
U owe his just this much my friend.

Quote:
12 trips in 2 years. JEsus Christ... Thats a dozen trips. Were they solely dedicated to leisure and pleasure or work? Gosh we envy you man... Really do!!!
U envy me but I envy those expats who live there with fixed income rolling in. Hahaha.

Quote:
Yes you are right. There is no such thing as a "Sure win" formula. You hit some and you miss some. Sometimes i wonder why would they wanna be shy in the sack only with 1 guy around when they can dance/get groped and touched all over for just a single LD in the bar. And this is almost religiously done by every man who buys an LD (save the holy souls).
And did u realise they will almost always wrap themselves in towel when they come out of the shower and act so virginal. Come on....as if prancing around a skimpy bikinis all day long wasn't bad enough.

Quote:
Yes regarding the quota they have i got some news on that. Dunno which part of it or how much is accurate:

I heard the quota is as follows:
3 BFs a week
7 LDs a week
Dunno where u got this info, but diff bars have diff quota systems.
Some dun have quotas at all. And some very stictly enforced even to the point of firing staff not meeting target.

Quote:
I heard the SYTs get about P160-180 a night/shift

The waitresses/GROs earn about P120-130 a night.

I cant believe this. How can they survive with $4 a day? Do they live in slums. Even roadside shawarma is P60 and the peanut man sells it at P20 a small serving (unless they got a special price). How do they survive?
The lowest i've heard is 80p for waitresses and about 120 for dancers.
Next time, follow them back home and get a taste of their real life vs reel life.
Then u'll begin to wonder, why the heck to they run after 1 shot when they can have a nice comfy bed and cool aircon and sometimes even breakfast and more tips.
Up till now i'm still wondering.

Quote:
4) If you sit behind a certain wall to hide from customers i think the fine is something like P200 or P500. Again cant remember the exact amount.
I wouldn't wanna find out cuz how long has it been since they last cleaned up the couches at the back ?
If it was a crime scene, i'm sure the CSIs will have a heck of a time collecting samples !!!!

Quote:
I am supposed to now report on Foxies. Foxies is next to NAsty Duck.
As you enter the man at the door presses the bell. This is the signal for the dancers on the floor to start dancing and hopefully impress the customers so that they may buy them LDs.
And they sit back down after dancing for 5 mins.
WTF !!!

Keep it up bro....
Old 15-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Samster

dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

just came back from philipines only yesterday. i only stay in Angeles City (prounouced ANGLE-LES) for 1 day. i was alone and this is the first time i went to the Philippines, so if i can do it, everyone else can too. had a great time but moved on because i prefer to see some sights and theres is pretty nothing much to do in Clarke except bar-hopping. first up hotel. (the other forumers already covered much about how to get there)

ACCOMODATIONS
i did do quite a bit of research and i find pacific breeze and central park hotel fairly ok for their prices. do a search and they turn up quite easily. both are girl friendly (i dun think any hotel in Philippines is not). i stay in central park and the staff are extremely friendly .... staff are all very pretty ladies and easy to strike a conversation and get some help about getting around.

EAT
again, i did not venture out very much. mostly only around fields avenue. the most popular appear to be margarita station and mo's place. both are along the stretch of fields avenue. you can also play some pool at margarita station. if you wana try local fast food, there is jollibee and chowking around.

BARS
central park is just right behind fields avenue. i do not have to spend a single cent to travel around. mostly walking. the stretch of bars are good enough for a first timer like myself. i bar-hopped around easily one bar to another usually buying a drink and taking a look at 'dancers' (i hardly call that dancing) if i dun like it, i move on. sometimes i make a little chat and buys a drink to get more info. usually once i get a ladies drink, the girls are more helpful in helping me do a selection. most of the bars are really crap with some real fatties. but a few are good. i stopped in TYPHOON the longest because they really got some real sweeties. its also just right outside Mo's place where u can get yourself and your 'gf' a little supper before the deed.

GIRLS
i merely had 1 girl for the 1 nite i stayed. i hang out at typhoon quite a bit drinking and having a merry time with a couple of girls. quite a few lookers 'dancing'. i actually chose one of the petite waitress but she ran off with some koreans. oh well.... i took another waitress on the recommendation of her friend. she's less attractive but perky and quite fun. try getting those girls with the 'happy go lucky kinda attitude. they tend to be more fun. she say she only do short time but will wait till i sleep before she leaves. i prefer sleeping alone anyway. hanky panky around. second round, she ask to taste me. swallows up every single droplet. best blow i ever got.

GETTING OUT
SWAGMAN runs a daily bus call fly the bus. cost only 500 pesos compared to taking a cab which might be 5 times or more. comfortable ride around 2 -2.5 hrs. recommend that you leave on a weekend because less traffic jam. bus stop in the swagman of manila which is pretty near LA CAFE. from there you can to other hotels around MALATE, ERMITA, PASAY, MAKATI easily for 100-200 pesos on a cab. be very careful with the drivers. if you are certain of the rate, tell them upfront before boarding. i hated the taxi drivers so i learnt how to get around on jeepneys from day 3 onwards.

if there are requests, i can do something here on manila also to complete my adventure. THANKS for all the wonder information other forumers contributed w/o which i would not had ventured out into philippines.
Old 15-05-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster

dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

just came back from philipines only yesterday. i only stay in Angeles City (prounouced ANGLE-LES) for 1 day. i was alone and this is the first time i went to the Philippines, so if i can do it, everyone else can too. had a great time but moved on because i prefer to see some sights and theres is pretty nothing much to do in Clarke except bar-hopping. first up hotel. (the other forumers already covered much about how to get there)

ACCOMODATIONS
i did do quite a bit of research and i find pacific breeze and central park hotel fairly ok for their prices. do a search and they turn up quite easily. both are girl friendly (i dun think any hotel in Philippines is not). i stay in central park and the staff are extremely friendly .... staff are all very pretty ladies and easy to strike a conversation and get some help about getting around.

EAT
again, i did not venture out very much. mostly only around fields avenue. the most popular appear to be margarita station and mo's place. both are along the stretch of fields avenue. you can also play some pool at margarita station. if you wana try local fast food, there is jollibee and chowking around.

BARS
central park is just right behind fields avenue. i do not have to spend a single cent to travel around. mostly walking. the stretch of bars are good enough for a first timer like myself. i bar-hopped around easily one bar to another usually buying a drink and taking a look at 'dancers' (i hardly call that dancing) if i dun like it, i move on. sometimes i make a little chat and buys a drink to get more info. usually once i get a ladies drink, the girls are more helpful in helping me do a selection. most of the bars are really crap with some real fatties. but a few are good. i stopped in TYPHOON the longest because they really got some real sweeties. its also just right outside Mo's place where u can get yourself and your 'gf' a little supper before the deed.

GIRLS
i merely had 1 girl for the 1 nite i stayed. i hang out at typhoon quite a bit drinking and having a merry time with a couple of girls. quite a few lookers 'dancing'. i actually chose one of the petite waitress but she ran off with some koreans. oh well.... i took another waitress on the recommendation of her friend. she's less attractive but perky and quite fun. try getting those girls with the 'happy go lucky kinda attitude. they tend to be more fun. she say she only do short time but will wait till i sleep before she leaves. i prefer sleeping alone anyway. hanky panky around. second round, she ask to taste me. swallows up every single droplet. best blow i ever got.

GETTING OUT
SWAGMAN runs a daily bus call fly the bus. cost only 500 pesos compared to taking a cab which might be 5 times or more. comfortable ride around 2 -2.5 hrs. recommend that you leave on a weekend because less traffic jam. bus stop in the swagman of manila which is pretty near LA CAFE. from there you can to other hotels around MALATE, ERMITA, PASAY, MAKATI easily for 100-200 pesos on a cab. be very careful with the drivers. if you are certain of the rate, tell them upfront before boarding. i hated the taxi drivers so i learnt how to get around on jeepneys from day 3 onwards.

if there are requests, i can do something here on manila also to complete my adventure. THANKS for all the wonder information other forumers contributed w/o which i would not had ventured out into philippines.
Old 15-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alf98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AC!!!!! I'm coming!!!!!
Old 15-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf98 View Post
AC!!!!! I'm coming!!!!!
Yeah KL to Clark with Airasis in 2009 only RM220 for round trip !
Quick !
Old 16-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Samster

Bro KEvin, Sorry it was not convenient for me to reply earlier. I have found the time now. So here goes again:

Yes the Post Angeles Depression is terrible. I can tell you that i just could not get my mind of the Party and Cheong atmosphere of Clarke. Its just next to heaven.

Wow you met Bro Phenom. There is no doubt that Bro Phenom WAS, IS AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE WALKING ENCYLOPEDIA OF Balibago. The amount of information that Bro Phenom possesses is just so much that it will be next to impossible for any of us Cheongsters to get anywhere near to Bro Phenom in terms of the vastness and depth of knowledge. And yes of course we can forget about surmounting him.

I even converted one of my friend to cheonging at AC instead of Bangkok especially cause of the GFE and the lack of communication problems.

Yes Bro Kevin, the Mamasan will generally give you good advice based on your requirements. Sometimes its good to get an agreement with the SYT in the presence of the Mamasan/Bar Manager. This normally eliminates all problems.

Yes i have noticed the lookers sometimes have an attitude problem. I fail to understand why.

Let me share a short story today of my experience at Brown Sugar. This Brown Sugar Pub is located at Fields Avenue next to Camelot and Insomnia.

They have a truckload of SYTS dancing on stage. You wont believe it i saw an African SYT on stage too. Wondering who may want to barfine the African. So i queried and found out that the African was African by race but a Pinoy by nationality.

Anyway Brown Sugar had a truck load of SYTS some really young and cute, some single mums with stretch marks, some single mums with no stretch marks yet a flabby stomach and some with a mix of both. Ha ha. But as usual every pub has lookers and there was no dearth of them at Brown Sugar on my visit there. Initially i was sitting up close at the bar where the view of the SYTs was terrific. The SYTs shift their positions from time to time. This gives you the opportunity to study every SYTs physical attributes.

I liked a really young and cute SYT all of 18yrs beautiful, nice bod and the works. So i invited the SYT over for a drink. The SYT came over said hi, sat down and started watching the dancers. I tried to break into conversation. The SYT replied i am shy. I dunno what the hell was the SYT shy about when she was dancing on the bartop for the world to view. I tried to break into conversation again but the response was minimalist. At which point i got irritated. Cause i had made many attempts to break the ice and basically nothing was going my way. So i called the Mamasan over and said you are in the business to make money but with this sort of an attitude how will you make money? The mamasan replied " That is why i am here to help you. Sure some have attitude. But the ones i recommend will suit your taste and will not have any hang ups whatsoever." This SYT was wasting my time cause i was yet to BF anyone for the nite. I thought i could BF this SYT and i was being given the cold shoulder. So i told myself enough is enough. I am the client. I pay. Now is payback time. Since the bar music was loud enough i decided to be aggressive. I shouted at the SYT thus " I invited you over. I bought you a drink. You cant even open your bloomin mouth to exchange pleasantries. Why are you wasting my time here. GET OUT OF HERE AND STOP WASTING MY TIME". The SYT was taken aback. She did not expect retaliation to that extent. I shouted one more time..." Did you not hear me? I said GET OUT. Dun waste my time" SHe left.

For me it just became an ego trip. Maybe i did the wrong thing. BUt i could not take it. I felt the SYT was rude. IF she did not want to come over she could have declined and i could have chosen someone else. She made me chose her and then gave me the cold shoulder. So i had to give it to her.

Later the mamasan recommended 2 SYTs. I asked them to come over bought them LDs and had an enjoyable time.

More to come. (Sometimes i cant remember all the things that happened. BUt when one of the bros say something it triggers my mind to remember what happened)
Old 17-05-2008, 08:46 AM
Samster

If you notice the lengthy posting yday i had actually put it up for posting in the morning. I am surprised that it was visible ONLY in the evening. Maybe some of the brudders out here would have been wondering if i was lazy enough not to reply.

Bro Ah_Hia this reply is for you. Dude its weekend now and a long weekend. So pretty hard to reply. You know why right. haha!!!

"U are wrong bro. The person whom u should be praising is Phenom. He is the person who introduced us to AC. It is from his FRs that made me make my very first trip to AC. So i suggest u dedicate this thread to him and sing praises for Phenon. U owe his just this much my friend."

Surely Bro Ah_Hia as requested by you, this thread SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN DEDICATED TO BRO PHENOM. Yes if Bro Phenom had not posted all that information in all that depth most of us would not have made that initial trip to AC. So please Brudders, please note I have every intention of commending Bro Phenom. My purpose of starting this thread is not to counter Bro Phenom in anyway. I just decided to start a new thread to share what i thought may not be present in the other threads on AC.

So BRO PHENOM we always salute you.

Quote:
U envy me but I envy those expats who live there with fixed income rolling in. Hahaha.

Dude you envy those expats who live there? I envy them too. Actually i am quite disgusted with those sick Ang Mohs. They do all kinds of groping/fondling/tit licking/sucking in open view just after 1 LD. Then again. I must stop being an arse hole and complaining?

According to me most of those Ang mohs are cheapskates. They try to get free sessions with SYTs though AC being commercialised they do not succeed. However if you slice and dice the internet you will read a lot of reports posted by ANGMohs which state """"The Pinoys are desperate to marry an ANGMOH/European just to get away from their miserable land. You can use this superiority complex to pick up any Pinoy gal to a large extent. Walk into a shopping centre and pick up names of sales girls/promoters/sales assistants/service crews and you have a free session with an SYT for the night/week/month depending on how long you want to keep the SYT. The SYTs will bend over backwards to try and win your love and be saved from the miseries of their country. So you can have your cake and eat it too. In other words FOC"""". I have read more reports about these sick Ang Mohs and thats why now i have begun to despise them.

I will share with you some other things i have read about the Ang Mohs or will post their reports for your viewing. This is subject to other Brudders requesting cause i do not wish to offend anyone.

Quote:
And did u realise they will almost always wrap themselves in towel when they come out of the shower and act so virginal. Come on....as if prancing around a skimpy bikinis all day long wasn't bad enough.

Yes Bro you are right. They act so virginal after coming out of their shower, wrapped in towels. My friend had a harder time. The SYT refused to take off her clothes and did not shower either. Even more virginal! So you see, i dunno why they act such... They dance around in skimpy bikinis the whole day. They expose their breast for the whole bar to see for P100. You buy them an LD and you can feel them practically anywhere for P100

Quote:
Yes regarding the quota they have i got some news on that. Dunno which part of it or how much is accurate:

I heard the quota is as follows:
3 BFs a week
7 LDs a week

Dunno where u got this info, but diff bars have diff quota systems.
Some dun have quotas at all. And some very stictly enforced even to the point of firing staff not meeting target.

Quote:
The lowest i've heard is 80p for waitresses and about 120 for dancers.
Next time, follow them back home and get a taste of their real life vs reel life.
Then u'll begin to wonder, why the heck to they run after 1 shot when they can have a nice comfy bed and cool aircon and sometimes even breakfast and more tips.
Up till now i'm still wondering.

Yes Bro P120/P80 is possible. You know something, many of the SYTs invited me home to meet their parents/siblings. I dunno why? Why would they want to do it? Some even offered to be my tour guides for the day from morning till noon or 4pm. Ha ha. But i did not accept their offer especially meeting their parents. I did not know what to expect. Yes life in their own homes/rooms suck big time. And yes therefore I wonder too why they want to run away after 1 shot especially when they have a nice comfy bed/cool aircon/breakfast and additional tips.

Quote:
I wouldn't wanna find out cuz how long has it been since they last cleaned up the couches at the back ?
If it was a crime scene, i'm sure the CSIs will have a heck of a time collecting samples !!!!

Good one!!!!

Quote:
I am supposed to now report on Foxies.

And they sit back down after dancing for 5 mins.
WTF !!!

YEs WTF!!! Which means the management of Foxies is pretty slack. They actually allow them to sit back after tryin to seduce the customer for 10 minutes. And if the customers are not interested they sit back.
Old 17-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
domz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

hi there bros..... will be heading there tomorrow n cant wait ..........been there a couple of months ago for 2 nights .....what can i say ...it was fantastic

1st trip was with some of our fellow '' cheongster's '' .. people were friendly chicks were fine........unfortunately i was always too drunk . any wayz from what i remember

1st i think it was dollhouse we visited just after checking in to ABC hotel .... it was amazing chicks all over the place ..... only prob is there were 10 times more
women than customers .....so as soon as u walk in ( libido at 10 /10 from all the expectations building up on the loooooong flight)....the women flock in asking u to buy drinks for them and their shy friends ......

somehow im not the kind to be seduced by skimpy clothing .....so bought some lady drinks n started chatting a little to get a feel for the place ( while getting drunk on phil rum tanduay 12)

in no time my buddies all bfed 4 syt .... n were waiting on me.

of course being me i said no not here lets go elsewhere......but somewhere along the way i gave my room no to one of the waitress i think (y .. i'll fill u guys in later)

the we go to few other places i think blue nile , dirty duck ,etc..... at about 5 pm i was almost plastered .... the 4 of us went back to my room at ABC hotel with 10 syt (funny thing was none of it was mine) we had a few more drinks and decided to swim ...... to be cont

Last edited by domz; 17-05-2008 at 11:00 AM. Reason: grammar mistakes
Old 17-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
domz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

hi there again

while we were swimming the boyz went missing with their syt . . finally i ended up with 2 of them .. cant remember their specs but one was early twenties n the other late twenties....anywayz we got into the shower together n started ...... just when things we getting heated the bell rang one of my buddies chased two girls away so they joined us ( which fucked up my session) so another hr passed n finally sent one girl home n convinced the other 3 for a sweeet 4some ..... as we were a little high things started out well as i started bonking the young one the door bell went off again.... this time it was the waitress from doll house....so i went out the room trying to get rid of her ....as i was doing the boyz n their syt's came around ......so we got ready n left to have dinner n some drinks....

at dinner we decided to let 8 of the syt's go ......n look for newer ones....again we started to bar hop..... cant really remember the bar names but most of them r ok esp during off peak

as usual my buddies were quick at bf ......n i wuz busy getting wasted to release my disappointment .......finally got to a karaoke joint called blueberry hill......n thats where i found my thrill.....this time i bought the mamasan the lady's drink and invited her , her ' cousin' n the chick i barfined n 4 other syt that my friends bf from various bars

then got back to my room opened a bottle of chivas n did some karaoke in the room....at about 3 we adjourned to our individual rooms

what can i say my chick was great she was just waiting any time any style name it she's on

things not to miss 1) pork chop in dr holmes
2) tanduay 12 or 5 with coke
3)any of the chicks ... try to be yourself n try not to be too calculative .... be reasonable and all will be well
4) n the 'v' girls dont waste the limited time that u have
Old 17-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Ah_Hia this reply is for you. Dude its weekend now and a long weekend. So pretty hard to reply. You know why right. haha!!!
I dunno....Why huh ?

Quote:
Dude you envy those expats who live there? I envy them too. Actually i am quite disgusted with those sick Ang Mohs. They do all kinds of groping/fondling/tit licking/sucking in open view just after 1 LD. Then again. I must stop being an arse hole and complaining?
Just after 1 LD ? Well sometimes i start to grope and fondle before the 1st LD. Hahahahah !

Quote:
I will share with you some other things i have read about the Ang Mohs or will post their reports for your viewing. This is subject to other Brudders requesting cause i do not wish to offend anyone.
Say only lah. Scared what.....Ang Mo big u scared si boh ?

But at least in AC, the girls approach Asians.
In Pattaya, the girls only aim for ang mo only. Even worse !
They fail to realise that Asians are the biggest spenders. See all the joints in BKK....all cater for Asians. Only Soi Cowboy are for ang mo.

Quote:
Yes Bro P120/P80 is possible. You know something, many of the SYTs invited me home to meet their parents/siblings. I dunno why? Why would they want to do it? Some even offered to be my tour guides for the day from morning till noon or 4pm. Ha ha. But i did not accept their offer especially meeting their parents.
Nothing wrong lah. The parents are very open minded not like Asians.
Just remember to bring pasalubongs(gifts). It doesn't really matter what u bring. Even those CNY coin chocolates also they very very happy like over the moon. Try it. Then can eat and stay for free.... Just remember to buy them things. But dun ever give money !!! They will take u for carrot.

Quote:
YEs WTF!!! Which means the management of Foxies is pretty slack. They actually allow them to sit back after tryin to seduce the customer for 10 minutes. And if the customers are not interested they sit back.
10 mins is too generous liao. Once they sat the moment the waitress set our drinks on the table !!!
Old 20-05-2008, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
I dunno....Why huh ?

Bro Ah_Hia you ah? You really dunno why meh? Wah you ah? You can manage to reply on weekend/PH... I cant liao. You still dunno why ah?

Anyway finally the long weekend is over and we brothers should be back to our business of providin tips/sharing the invaluable lessons we have learnt at AC.

Quote:
Just after 1 LD ? Well sometimes i start to grope and fondle before the 1st LD. Hahahahah !

You see dude what happens is this... Once you invite the SYT over, the waitress will immediately come and ask you do you want to buy an LD? So i really got know time to start the action? Ha ha.. But yes with the waitresses you can start the rubba/rubba even before the 1st LD incase you decide to order an LD for the waitress. Some waitresses are really pretty. So again its a matter or luck.

Quote:
Say only lah. Scared what.....Ang Mo big u scared si boh ?

No la Bro Ah_Hia, what i mentioned was the Ang Mohs really look down on the Pinoy babes. For that matter they look down on babes anywhere in Asia. They think Asian babes are cheap/will die for Ang Moh skin. The few reports i have read are about Pinoy babes (not in AC) in Manila i guess. So i am not sure if this is the right place to post these reports. Would i be posting it in the wrong thread or should i post them elsewhere? I also dunno

Quote:
But at least in AC, the girls approach Asians.
In Pattaya, the girls only aim for ang mo only. Even worse !
They fail to realise that Asians are the biggest spenders. See all the joints in BKK....all cater for Asians. Only Soi Cowboy are for ang mo.

Dude you are right, Asians are the biggest spenders. I think in order they rank thus Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese/Chinese all big time spenders and blowers when it comes to the clubbing scene. Compare this with an Ang Moh who will probably buy a singleLD/BF or possibly try to hook up for FOC. The Pinoys will do anything for Ang Mohs.

I dunno much about Pattaya. But i am quite well versed with the scene in BKK/Manila/AC/MAcau/Batam/Guanzhou and stuff. But trying to avoid China these days. The prices of everything up there!!! But i guess its the same elsewhere. Just that for AC the peso is now really down compared to the $$$ so you get more bang for your buck.

Quote:
The parents are very open minded not like Asians.
Just remember to bring pasalubongs(gifts). It doesn't really matter what u bring. Even those CNY coin chocolates also they very very happy like over the moon. Try it. Then can eat and stay for free.... Just remember to buy them things. But dun ever give money !!! They will take u for carrot.

REally can meet parents one ah? Then if they ask $ how to wriggle out of that situation? Or if they show black face/think you are the SYTs bf how to handle the situation? I thought if i go down to see their parents i may get mugged or something as well. REally dude. I dunno how to handle this sort of situation.

Quote:
10 mins is too generous liao. Once they sat the moment the waitress set our drinks on the table !!!

Yes you are right. Its possibly 5 minutes only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread