The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Westerhout 10 wh10

Was on my way to look for my tirak for post Christmas fuck but decide to check out g19 more thoroughly. The first time I saw her I felt tempted. The 2nd time I see her I still feel tempted. No choice cheong her.

Looks good in the tank but make up is indeed a bit thick but still ok. When she strip. Indeed a bit bottom heavy n there's cellulite on her ass. Minus some points there. Otherwise hour glass figure. Boobs likely 34b natural and very shapely on her body. The boobs not very big , not small just nice.

She's quite dark skin but I have no complaints cos last time my tirak all dark skin ones. Just think Beyonce or Tyra Banks or Jennifer Lopez. Those who like this type won't be disappointed . Contrast to black pearl who is more like Naomi Campbell type.

Anyway she's quite chatty n stuff but appears to be low energy , like trump would say lol. I don't feel like she's genuine and couldn't really connect with her despite my effort.

Shower very sop. Gave listerine right away thought got french but nothing.

Due to the generous timing we play around on the bed before she lazily gets down to work. I don't really feel her service but just play along like I m enjoying it. Who says men can't fake it lol.

After some cat bath she look for condom to cap me. Sian. But lucky cos I can feel her teeth during BJ. Nothing remarkable here. After that I want to service her n paint her but she said no cos still got blood from recent period which I found out later is true.

FJ very low energy from her. But the view is very good with her on top. After a while she went down and pulled me up. Wtf. I wanted reverse cowgirl which will be quite a view if you are a butt man. But she refused. Knn. So just do sideways and doggy..very shiok. Very good view from the mirrors. Her moans are not bad , feel quite good. Did doggy all the way to finish cos the butt cushion just feel so good. I just bang so hard aND still feel so shiok from the cushy ass. Very satisfied cos she didn't immediately dismount afterm I cummed.

Rtf why not. I like the body.
Her upper body is already quite solid and if she puts in a little bit of effort and works on her ass, will probably look like that.

Anyone knows where i can find such ass in Geylang ? The last one that comes close was L8H66G G4 Pui. but upper body CMI.

Last edited by Cyberspace Nerd; 29-12-2016 at 11:57 AM.
Old 29-12-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tmr the whole house close.

heard from my gf today pretty quiet.
Old 29-12-2016, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
The first I saw her I felt tempted. The 2nd time I see her I still feel tempted. No choice cheong her.
FJ very low energy from her.
she tired laew la. try visit her in the afternoon. this ger knows how to make use of those boobs to tease. her boobs massage damm shiiiook
Old 29-12-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
she tired laew la. try visit her in the afternoon. this ger knows how to make use of those boobs to tease. her boobs massage damm shiiiook
She got use her boobs too but since it's not that smooth and caused friction on my cock which was a bit painful. She should have applied some baby powder first lol. have had better ones.

She said very quiet no business but can feel tired ? Wtf ... this girl is a seasoned WL. ..newbie better try not to play tirak games with her
Old 29-12-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
tmr the whole house close.

heard from my gf today pretty quiet.
That's what g19 said...very quiet but no customers can still feel tired ...

Ya today house closed g19 asked me want to go out with her or not. Wow long time no cat 50 jio me out already lol.
Old 29-12-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
She got use her boobs too but since it's not that smooth and caused friction on my cock which was a bit painful. She should have applied some baby powder first lol. have had better ones.
mmm.... dats bcos she din use all her skills.
u double sexxion her la .. she'll make sure ur cock no pain
Old 29-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
mmm.... dats bcos she din use all her skills.
u double sexxion her la .. she'll make sure ur cock no pain
the service like that and not much chemistry 2x session i think just a waste of money. like that time 1838G11 ....time haven't up i feel like fucking off liao

but i will test water again and see if she is worth the 2x session.
Old 29-12-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
the service like that and not much chemistry
ohh..if no chem then nonid lorr...oso bcos her service change a lot laew. initialy i tot her service drop for me nia bcos i butterfly her.
pui butt so nice meh..,.
Old 30-12-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
pui butt so nice meh..,.
I not only boob man....but also butt man....lol

I think malay cheongster will appreciate G19.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

I was on my way to look for my tirak but when I walked past wh10 , I thought I should give g19 a 2nd shot. , literally 555.
I was struggling inside , wondering if I should find her or others in my rotation list. . I really like her body so g19 it is.
She usually don't wear bra under her dress so while walking up to her room, I put my hands into her dress and squeeze her boobs. Damn shiok.
Then instead of getting down to business we just muck around like lovers and she dry hump me in different positions.

She wants me to fuck her with her dress on I thought y not. Quite fun. It's kind of like spontaneous sex 555 ...been sometime I did this. So we basically skip shower. ..

So we made out with her dress on while she had already undressed me naughtily. Think she's in her crazy mood .

I went down on her and I think she likes it. Then she cap me and wants me to fuck her . Knn no service me how can so I go up to her and make her blow me for awhile. Not really good . Hopefully next time bbbj would be better lol.

Entered her in missionary so shiok n tight n no KY. Think she enjoying it compared to the first time cos she just pull me down n start frenching me like crazy. Took me by surprised. 555

FJ really good. Choot a few patterns and looking at the mirror really beh tahan...then cummed in my favourite position.
Old 04-01-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

go out eat with gf and her friends, no need pay
go out with gf and her friends to thai disco, no need pay
sometimes overnight her, no need pay
gave me a g-shock watch, a necklace and 2 tshirts. yesterday told me i like black or white cos she wanna give me more gifts.

everytime i wanna pay for our share, she say no need lol. only need to fork out cab fare.
Old 04-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
go out eat with gf and her friends, no need pay
go out with gf and her friends to thai disco, no need pay
sometimes overnight her, no need pay
gave me a g-shock watch, a necklace and 2 tshirts. yesterday told me i like black or white cos she wanna give me more gifts.

everytime i wanna pay for our share, she say no need lol. only need to fork out cab fare.
Got ON here ? How much. G19 jio me out. If she treats me as her duck think no need pay also 555
Old 04-01-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 8
julianass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjulianass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so good no need pay, like sugar mommy
Old 05-01-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was on my way to look for my tirak but when I walked past wh10 , I thought I should give g19 a 2nd shot. , literally 555.
I was struggling inside , wondering if I should find her or others in my rotation list. . I really like her body so g19 it is.
She usually don't wear bra under her dress so while walking up to her room, I put my hands into her dress and squeeze her boobs. Damn shiok.
Then instead of getting down to business we just muck around like lovers and she dry hump me in different positions.

She wants me to fuck her with her dress on I thought y not. Quite fun. It's kind of like spontaneous sex 555 ...been sometime I did this. So we basically skip shower. ..

So we made out with her dress on while she had already undressed me naughtily. Think she's in her crazy mood .

I went down on her and I think she likes it. Then she cap me and wants me to fuck her . Knn no service me how can so I go up to her and make her blow me for awhile. Not really good . Hopefully next time bbbj would be better lol.

Entered her in missionary so shiok n tight n no KY. Think she enjoying it compared to the first time cos she just pull me down n start frenching me like crazy. Took me by surprised. 555

FJ really good. Choot a few patterns and looking at the mirror really beh tahan...then cummed in my favourite position.
Good exp, and Fr

Up u for that

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 06-01-2017, 05:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Quote:

I saw g19 a few days back but did not try her. I like her looks as her looks kind of appealed to her and she looks really chio in her dress. hopefully to try her soon this or next week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1