The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
iwanttobreakfre is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Massage near selegie

bro can share ctc?
Old 19-02-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ballpat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share? I have places to trade!
Old 19-02-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
kns77 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro ola share. Thks
Old 21-02-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jolove1025 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
Can share the contact ?
Thanks
Old 21-02-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 9
sg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,

can share contact? Thanks.
Old 21-02-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyon234 View Post
I'm pretty sure some bros knows this massage/spa. I heard it used to be across the road but shifted. Anyways this is my first ever post and massage 'cheong' so bear with me.

Parked my car @ level 6 took the escalator down and a very pretty massage girl called me over. Didn't go as i was rushing somewhere else. On the way back my little brother reminded me of the pretty massage girl again so tried my luck and went there. Another girl unlocked the door and told me the rates. Took and hour and was ushered into a room with attached shower. She said the masseuse will come in shortly after i showered.

After the shower i was freezing and butt naked as there was nothing to change to. The masseuse knocked on the door and asked if she could enter. To my surprise it was the pretty girl that called me in the first place damn.....

She giggled as if she remembered me keep calling me shuai ge and saying that i have a muscular body making me blush. Proceeded to the massage bed for the massage. She really has good technique cracked my back several times! While massaging totally giving the gfe feel making sure i was ok and not in pain. Chatted a lot too while massaging i guess not really good for those like likes to sleep while massaging.

When she goes to my butt area, teasing starts.

It was massage and teasing at the same time but her smooth hands was just so erotic everytime she brushed my balls i would shiver a little and she would giggle just like how a schoolgirl would ah irresistible cute! After about 8 minutes of teasing she whispered to turn over. She placed the towel over my half erected little brother and giggled again. she massaged my chest and hand really proper to my surprise as i thought it's straight to naughty business hahahahaha.

After another 10 minutes of proper massage at the front, she start teasing my inner thighs and my balls. Her eyes were big which was such a turn on. Finally she asked the question. I opt for the full package who wound't hahaha. She dimmed the lights even more got herself a CD and start catbath me all over! she slowly undress while being catbath such a turn on! After she was completely naked, she rubbed her C cup breast all over and moved down to my little brother. Blew me for a good 10min before cowgirl-ing me. She even thought me a new position on the massage bed! ok i'm a noob. She seemed like she enjoyed herself too! After the session, she cleaned me up and she went to the shower in the room. Admiring her body, she was pretty shy which was so cute!

This was the first time i went to this spa. I will tell you bros about my other visits as it gets even more exciting

My masseuse was about late 20 plus. Short hair and a nice C cup of goodness a little sagged but nice nips hahahahaha

Do tell me how to improve my FR and also let me know if you want to hear more of my experience!

Matt

Hi Bro..can share your contact and place, also what is your damage entrance and special..many thanks
Old 22-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

CGSimplyAmazing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I'm pretty sure some bros knows this massage/spa. I heard it used to be across the road but shifted. Anyways this is my first ever post and massage 'cheong' so bear with me.

Parked my car @ level 6 took the escalator down and a very pretty massage girl called me over. Didn't go as i was rushing somewhere else. On the way back my little brother reminded me of the pretty massage girl again so tried my luck and went there. Another girl unlocked the door and told me the rates. Took and hour and was ushered into a room with attached shower. She said the masseuse will come in shortly after i showered.

After the shower i was freezing and butt naked as there was nothing to change to. The masseuse knocked on the door and asked if she could enter. To my surprise it was the pretty girl that called me in the first place damn.....

She giggled as if she remembered me keep calling me shuai ge and saying that i have a muscular body making me blush. Proceeded to the massage bed for the massage. She really has good technique cracked my back several times! While massaging totally giving the gfe feel making sure i was ok and not in pain. Chatted a lot too while massaging i guess not really good for those like likes to sleep while massaging.

It was massage and teasing at the same time but her smooth hands was just so erotic everytime she brushed my balls i would shiver a little and she would giggle just like how a schoolgirl would ah irresistible cute! After about 8 minutes of teasing she whispered to turn over. She placed the towel over my half erected little brother and giggled again. she massaged my chest and hand really proper to my surprise as i thought it's straight to naughty business hahahahaha.

After another 10 minutes of proper massage at the front, she start teasing my inner thighs and my balls. Her eyes were big which was such a turn on. Finally she asked the question. I opt for the full package who wound't hahaha. She dimmed the lights even more got herself a CD and start catbath me all over! she slowly undress while being catbath such a turn on! After she was completely naked, she rubbed her C cup breast all over and moved down to my little brother. Blew me for a good 10min before cowgirl-ing me. She even thought me a new position on the massage bed! ok i'm a noob. She seemed like she enjoyed herself too! After the session, she cleaned me up and she went to the shower in the room. Admiring her body, she was pretty shy which was so cute!

This was the first time i went to this spa. I will tell you bros about my other visits as it gets even more exciting

My masseuse was about late 20 plus. Short hair and a nice C cup of goodness a little sagged but nice nips hahahahaha

Do tell me how to improve my FR and also let me know if you want to hear more of my experience!

Matt
Can share contact and location?
Old 22-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hahapro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pls share ctc!
Old 22-02-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
LWW1989 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLWW1989 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLWW1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Matt
Yo bro i work near there. Chance to share bro?
Old 22-02-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jackylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi ts.. able to share location n contacts with me?
Old 22-02-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
PandaPanda is one of the Best!PandaPanda is one of the Best!PandaPanda is one of the Best!

Hi Bro,

Please share the location and the ctc. Thanks
Old 02-06-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Redelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Matt
Hi bro, pls share location and damage. Many thanks in advance.
Old 03-06-2016, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ac1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind sharing contact and location bro?
Old 11-06-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

hi bro can share this plc?
Old 11-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

sharing contact and location bro?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1