The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Normal massage forced switched to prostate massage

Not sure if bros here have this experience.

I can't say I am a big fan of massage, although my posts may indicate otherwise. Usually when I go explore the joints, I would take a normal massage package.

In the room, I almost always tell the ML not to massage my back. Just focus on my butt and thigh. Using the excuse that my back feels ok but my legs are tired.

Happened a lot of times before, once I said "don't massage back, just butt and thigh". The MLs would say "oh, this is considered prostate massage already, you need to top up additional." I know I am looking for teasing but since you don't have to use a lot of effort massaging my back, the trade off is you do some teasing at no extra charges.

What the heck?

This happened in both spa that offers only teasing and spa that has something extra. But in all occasions, the spa will have a "prostate massage" package on their menu.

Spa that do not offer special, I can kind of understand why the extra cost. But those that offer special, I think it is pure rip off.

Any bros have similar experience?

One of my ways to try to save a bit, I tell the ML to still just massage my butt and thigh but I give her a bit more tips instead of having to top up extra $30-$38. Most of the time it doesn't work though.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1