The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oliverqueen2210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Delight

I went to Zona Spa Bali. Price around 1.5milion rupiah. 9/10. Good service from some girls. Visited 3 times.
Old 20-11-2016, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
uplube deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverqueen2210 View Post
Hi guys i am here to inform you guys. There is a place at bali that you can get a massage, handjob, blowjob and sex. Girls are 9/10. Some of them provide excellent service. I went there 3 times and i am satisfied with the service. If you cum the session ends so do hang on till the fucking. Hahaa. Price: 1.500.000 rupiah for 90 minutes.
Bro, I visiting Bali soon staying in kuta any recommendation like where to stay or where to go during the evenings? Thanks in advance
Old 20-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be going to Bali with OC. Anyone knows any spa which I can get serviced discreetly at the spa? Lol
Old 07-12-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi,
I'm wondering if we should change money in Bali so as to enjoy better rate like in Batam.
Or better to change in Singapore as it's supposedly more inconvenient in Bali?

Thanks.
Old 14-12-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 15
lobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond repute

Received this message from my friend who knows of someone in Bali, who has is in-charge of a spa . From what I learned, the spa is theme based (you can get the idea there ). So there are rooms that are based on these themes: prison room (for those bad samster to be harassed behind bars by a young lady); class room (those naughty boys will be punished by the teacher); clinic room (those not feeling well, will get a jab by a nurse); office room (you can get to make your secretary do things that you like).

If all these things interests you, drop me a message privately and I will share the contact of the person. You can get in touch the person directly and get more details about the location and pricing. I will give preference to bros who have made contributions to the thread.
Old 23-12-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
HandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Hi,
I'm wondering if we should change money in Bali so as to enjoy better rate like in Batam.
Or better to change in Singapore as it's supposedly more inconvenient in Bali?

Thanks.
Thom07,
The rates are similar or slightly better in Bali, there are plenty of money changer around. But please use only the legit ones, dun go to those that had hand written rates on the signboard with a little shack offering very good rates. They are scams, witnessed an aussie got scammed but he stood his ground nearly tore the shack down and they gave him his money back.
Old 28-12-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Poiiiiop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoiiiiop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just visited Bali a month back.

Along sunset road and quite a nice looking standalone health care centre. According to the reception they are linked with a very popular Thailand HC.

Massage was proper bali or thai style available.

Interestingly, some of the massage area are only separated by curtains.

Massage was proper even after flipping over. But the surprise came when she was massaging the arm. She pulled the hand towards her chest. First time I thought was an accident. 2nd time on it knew it was game on and started roaming under shirt.

No GQ. But still ended with a HJ.

Tipped her 300k.

Speaks basic English but according to her,it's a hush hush thing for that spa.

Didn't get her name but good session though.

Old 18-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
XinfernoX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys

I'm planning on going Bali soon, and other than the massage parlor there, got recommendations for going cheonging like Night Clubs where you can drink and try your chance to get girls for ONS?

Thanks in advance
Old 21-01-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Bro, where's this place located at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdrum View Post
Dear Samesters,

This FR is hot from the oven. Just went to one of a recommended spa from a friend. Near Seminyak and Kuta area easily accessible via Taxi as the location is kinda deep into one of the neighborhood.

There are 3 pricing type 1st 30min massage no HJ @ 300-400k, 1 hr @ 675k
and lastly 1 hr with 2 therapist - 890k.

You are able to choose the girls, i was there at 4 pm and there are about 10 girls to choose from. from the time i step in till i choose the girl i was made very comfortable by the receptionist, did many small talks.

Into the room strip and lie on the bed. Therapist will be wearing a bikini to do your back massage for you for about 30 mins after 15 min nude body to body massage and can auto roam her.

Flip over to the front i tot there is going to be a FJ as she in cowgirl position.
she used her pussy to glide over my bro like FJ. i was wohhhh by this as i tot HJ is usually hand job but this was something surprising.

Bros this place is a gem and a must go. PM me for the details and up me please.

JJdrum
Old 03-02-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
Tockkongman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

Anyone know of where i can do massage + extras within Seminyak?
Old 08-02-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mozeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New to Bali playground... Just want to ask it is better to exchange money in Bali? Which location is better?

Anyone care to intro Bali club or disco to enjoy music and drinks?
Old 15-02-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsomeBob View Post
Thom07,
The rates are similar or slightly better in Bali, there are plenty of money changer around. But please use only the legit ones, dun go to those that had hand written rates on the signboard with a little shack offering very good rates. They are scams, witnessed an aussie got scammed but he stood his ground nearly tore the shack down and they gave him his money back.
Thanks.

Fyi to anyone needing this info.
I changed in SG at 9300 that trip.
Surprisingly I was unable to locate a better rate when I was there.
Higher was 9260.
Old 17-02-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
shalalarock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhostock View Post
This thread seems quiet.... Here is a little info about Bali, as I experienced a couple of weeks ago

I knew her from a friend, And called her to my hotel, unfortunately she couldn't come that night and promised me to come in the morning.

Face 8.5/10 (cute, big eyes)
Body 8/10 (small & slim with nice round boobs)
BJ 7/10
FJ 8/10
Attitude 8.5/10 (talkative, playful... Indonesian language though...)

DC 800k IDR, 1 shot (60min max)

She ask me to introduce my friends to look for her when visitting Bali. For serious only please... Having a blackberry pin number is a must!
Bro, can pass me contact? I'm in Bali now. Sorry no points to bump you up though. Too noob
Old 17-03-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

In seminyak now, staying along jln raya seminyak. Knn turn on WeChat search nearby, 9 out of 10 are ladyboys. Lolx
Old 17-03-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

modofoko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indo girls usually hang ard in a grp in clubs like Skygarden. They are friendly and will dance with you. Of course they will get you to buy drinks for them. Deal price for overnight after about 2 drinks.
If you are lucky.. theres lots of typical 'horny' Australians or Japanese girls who really wanna get laid after clubbing. Quite easy to bring them to your hotel or even theirs. Tried and tested. but don't expect 10/10 looks of course. Most of them are have friends who have boyfriends to bonk with after club so they feel like outcast if they never get laid too.
Good luck to those in Bali.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1