The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2003, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ArSam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
3 New Ladies in WH10?!

ANy brothers able to spot this 2 new gals?
I went to WH10 on Webnesday 8+pm, able to see one new gal with no 15/16, can't remeber, but no as pretty as wat the fellow OKT describe..ahah..Then OKT said only 2 new today, so thinking of waiting outside to spot the other 1, but saw my favourite G12 come down, so no wait wait..go up to do the proper thing first..
The third visit to G12

1st - biscuit - Drink Milo
2nd - Chocolate (Alot)
3rd - Fruit(before) + Bread (Middle-halftime break)- Drink Milo (After)
G12 like to feed u with alot of thing before go into business, scare u no stamina, think next time can save my dinner before go.
Old 26-12-2003, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
Phucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
got 3.
2 approved for work.
the 3rd one dunno got delay or something.
Old 26-12-2003, 08:19 PM
Samster

should be G15 and G16 if not mistaken.
Old 26-12-2003, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ordinaryguy123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: 3 New Ladies in WH10?!

How about this? She got too much food and do not want to waste them. So, instead of throwing the food to the rubbish bin, she give them away to her customers?

Quote:
Originally posted by ArSam
ANy brothers able to spot this 2 new gals?
I went to WH10 on Webnesday 8+pm, able to see one new gal with no 15/16, can't remeber, but no as pretty as wat the fellow OKT describe..ahah..Then OKT said only 2 new today, so thinking of waiting outside to spot the other 1, but saw my favourite G12 come down, so no wait wait..go up to do the proper thing first..
The third visit to G12

1st - biscuit - Drink Milo
2nd - Chocolate (Alot)
3rd - Fruit(before) + Bread (Middle-halftime break)- Drink Milo (After)
G12 like to feed u with alot of thing before go into business, scare u no stamina, think next time can save my dinner before go.
Old 26-12-2003, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold
The third new one should be no. 18, was told by okt just started work. The rest was from odd no. 3 to11 sitting around at 8.30pm. Please be gentle with her cos' you will know the answer when you went in.

Last edited by Luna; 26-12-2003 at 09:58 PM.
Old 27-12-2003, 12:58 AM
Samster

Re: Re: 3 New Ladies in WH10?!

hahaha..make sense..have to be careful at next visit..

Quote:
Originally posted by ordinaryguy123
How about this? She got too much food and do not want to waste them. So, instead of throwing the food to the rubbish bin, she give them away to her customers?
Old 27-12-2003, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
Shounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by Luna
The third new one should be no. 18, was told by okt just started work. The rest was from odd no. 3 to11 sitting around at 8.30pm. Please be gentle with her cos' you will know the answer when you went in.
Care to elaborate? Or is it they new so will feel pain??? Dnt tempt us by saying 1/2 1/2....
Old 27-12-2003, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Shounan
Care to elaborate? Or is it they new so will feel pain??? Dnt tempt us by saying 1/2 1/2....
Yup, she is too new in sex. So her reaction and behaviour are damm virgin.
Old 27-12-2003, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
should be G15 and G16 if not mistaken.
No is G16 n G18,the other 1 not approve by Anti-vice gonna send bk liao.

N oso 2 new gals at next door H12,dun knw numbers.

Last edited by glstunner; 27-12-2003 at 04:29 PM.
Old 28-12-2003, 08:22 AM
Samster

Saw G16 and G18 today, Face and body just average, heard that service not taht good, will go back and have a try next month.

Try G12 for the fourth time
Go up, wash up, feed me alot of Mentos, Calling me darling this time. After shower, open the balcony door, drag me out to the balcony, Both NAKED...ruba ruba at the balcony , watching all teh cheongster below passing by..plus plus excitement, first time play in balcony, after 10 mins proceed back to bed and finish up teh rest...allow frenching and light fingering this time, coz last 3 time only ligth kissess, G12 make me feel like she's abit crazy, got 3 love bite and revenge with 2 at the back of her neck..kekeke...

any more surprise and good service from others brother? Found quite hard to get frenching form her..everytime have to force my touge into her mouth...and no BBBJ even for the fourth time..everytiem BJ with CON..

Face - 9/10
Body - 7/10
Boobs - 8/10 (not faked one)
Frenching - sometime, hardly get
AR - NIL
BBBJ-NIL
BJ- power with con and ball licking
catbath- 7/10
fingering - light
FJ - 8/10, super wild when she on top,brother lower than 50 KG better avoid, bone breaking possible, allow many position, like to put a tissue in her mouth, don't know why...
Overall - very GF type feeling, will always stare at u make u feel like u r doing wif ur GF, will not rush u to the shower after finish, hugging and small talk make u feel comfort
RTF - already set as first option in that house, second G7
Old 28-12-2003, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 22
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of
Hi bros. After so many days still no one post FRs on the 2 new gers in this house?? Thought many supporters for H10 here....
Ok, so let me fire the first shot...

Went to H10 on friday with a friend. I took G16 and he took G15.
Lookwise just average for G16. She cant speak english but onli thai....minus points here.

Her action too slow and wasted time in the bathroom soaping. BJ with cap and not much feeling in this area. Her riding skill pales compare to the other gers in the same house. Cannot pump well and weak rocking...i almost fell asleep with my didi...haha. She said tired and asked me to go top. Keep checking my dick to see if i cummed...sianz. Seems like not well trained. Pumped her till end. Slight moaning but sounded fake....dun no how to act i guess. Wash up and go....no gf treatment here.

Well i guess she is not cut to be an ang pai, but hope with more trainings from bros here, she will meets the grade in near future...hehe. I do think is her disadvantage that she landed in this house with mantygood gers.

My friend tried G15 and said so so onli.

I hope my fr will not deter bros from trying her. In fact hope many bros will train her well to match her house standard. And i think she will over time.

Name: Ice? or Ise? or something sound like that ok?
Look: 6/10
Body:6/10 (b cupper)
BJ: 5/10
FJ:5/10

mit
Old 28-12-2003, 10:18 AM
Samster

Shounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by Luna
Yup, she is too new in sex. So her reaction and behaviour are damm virgin.
Shit... shld have taken her tat time... but among the 2 new gals i tink G18 look e best...
Old 28-12-2003, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by MitMit
Hi bros. After so many days still no one post FRs on the 2 new gers in this house?? Thought many supporters for H10 here....
Ok, so let me fire the first shot...

mit
Tink most of them got their regular gals there tat why no chance to try e new gals out...

U can also check out on e thread 'Westerhout Revie' for FRs too....
Old 28-12-2003, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Quote:
Saw G16 and G18 today, Face and body just average, heard that service not taht good, will go back and have a try next month.

Try G12 for the fourth time
Go up, wash up, feed me alot of Mentos, Calling me darling this time. After shower, open the balcony door, drag me out to the balcony, Both NAKED...ruba ruba at the balcony , watching all teh cheongster below passing by..plus plus excitement, first time play in balcony, after 10 mins proceed back to bed and finish up teh rest...allow frenching and light fingering this time, coz last 3 time only ligth kissess, G12 make me feel like she's abit crazy, got 3 love bite and revenge with 2 at the back of her neck..kekeke...

i think she is a bit crazy too.........if you talk to her, you will notice she speak with a lisp.......

how come only you got feeding, other brothers dont have?? next time i will buy sushi and place on her body.....

rubba at balcony?? people cannot see you meh?? i always glance up the balcony when pass by h10, no balcony leh...is the balcony facing H12??

how come now she got so many pattern, more than badminton ah...last time i did her sop only

Last edited by thaigers; 28-12-2003 at 11:56 AM.
Old 28-12-2003, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers
i think she is a bit crazy too.........if you talk to her, you will notice she speak with a lisp.......

how come only you got feeding, other brothers dont have?? next time i will buy sushi and place on her body.....

rubba at balcony?? people cannot see you meh?? i always glance up the balcony when pass by h10, no balcony leh...is the balcony facing H12??

how come now she got so many pattern, more than badminton ah...last time i did her sop only

yeah..i really can't stand the way she look at u, feel like gobnna fall deeply to her..
Ermm..don't think she only feed me, she got lot of candy on teh cupboard..once u start the first candy, will end up with 6-8 in ur mouth..SUSHI!!? wow ..not a bad idea..add some more red wine..pour on her body..yummy..

i think no body notice us on top, the balcony was third floor facing WH road....think quite hard to see from below..try to open teh door and have a try on teh balcony next time u go..it's so nice especially on windy nite..heheh

You should return and try, i think service wise 7/10, but she's playful and Cheering type..GF feeling..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1