The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

To all brothers posting here....

Have your say and move on...no point argue or harping who is right or wrong...

mod will always support TS of the thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-01-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 20
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by womeniser View Post
Is the above thread non informative.
Is this thread ( Literally one line of rubbish written at a kindergarten level.)
Macim like PowerPoint presentation instead of FR.
You need to review your writing skills or study some of the more informative writing of other Bros here.
Old 19-01-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am surprised u suddenly appear out of nowhere....
oddmaster is a legend mah.
Old 20-01-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Tiger1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I always requested & have used Humble Language.

But I think you don't have abilities to understand, may be its your EGO to think that you are senior.

You always advertise Dasmooth in your comments which is not all necessary.

I don't understand Why should I submit my FR of Thailand in a Jakarta group.

So now we should stop the Blame Game and move forward in life and make this forum more & more useful the people, instead of them by giving alternate names like Lazy spoon.
I might be a new member, but I'm happy to answer your questions. I have much experience mongering in SEA
Old 20-01-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mars Men’s Health & Spa

On Jl Kebon Kacang are 2 luxury shopping malls, Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia, and their associated 5-star hotels, Hotel Indonesia Kempinski and Grand Hyatt. Nearby are the Pullman and Mandarin Oriental. This has to be 1 of the poshest places in all of Jakarta.

So imagine my surprise when this spa popped up on the map. It is located directly opposite Starbucks (the one in the West Wing). It occupies 4 floors of a shophouse in a ruko. It is totally downmarket. It looks like it belongs to somewhere like Chinatown. There’s a scary bouncer sitting outside.

Here’s their info:
Opening hours: 11am - 11pm
OUR FACILITY
Sauna, whirpool, Bar & Lounge, Free Wi Fi access, karaoke hall, VIP room massage
HAPPY HOUR PROMO:
Sunday to Monday: 11am - 05pm
Price already discount 50%
Standard room 175k, Deluxe room 200k, VIP room 225k
SOP: Traditional Shiatsu massage + + PM + HJ
ENJOY OUR FULL SERVICE NO Ribet
Blue Package 600K, Pink Package 700K, Gold Package 800k
All prices include VIP room
SOP: Traditional Shiatsu massage + + PM + HJ + BJ + FJ
Info: 7C148406 /081317111108/0213904790-
While relaxing in the lounge could have karaoke with Angel's 20-23:00 Every day there Sexy DJ spinn in Lounge ku tablets and could goyyyyangg together merreka
Beer Pitcher just 170,000

The HH prices are a little higher in the shop: 175/225/230. After 5pm: 190/280/310

There are about 20 Angels with numbers, and 17 Miss Angels in the lounge
Apparently the therapists who can give a good msg can’t FS and those who can FS can’t give a good msg.

They hold special shows occasionally like:

BACK To SCHOOL
"It's Wild, Young & Free"
SPECIAL PERFORMANCE DJ MIXX MACIM & SEXY DJ Tengku Carren
CRAZYY & HOT !!!
- Angel's Showing @ Lounge
- All Angel's use Sexy School Uniform
- BODY MASSAGE SHOWING @ LOUNGE !!!
- HOT Games & Big Doorprizee
- HIGHEST REWARDS BIll
- Get many vouchers for Free Massage
FREE ENTRY FOR SEXY LADIES !!!

Now u know what to do while the OP is shopping for LV bags!
Old 20-01-2017, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: WIND in Jakarta

All JKT bros,

Some rumors of 'Wind' approaching in JKT. The acting governor has made it his mandate to target prostitution venues. Be more cautious if you decide to visit entertainment places.

Some places may be safer than others, so use local guide/contacts for more info and to avoid problems. If you are worried, stay in and use direct booking means.

Cheers,

https://en.tempo.co/read/news/2017/0...a-to-Intensify

http://jakarta.coconuts.co/2017/01/1...ected-governor
Old 20-01-2017, 05:28 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edvil View Post
Macim like PowerPoint presentation instead of FR.
You need to review your writing skills or study some of the more informative writing of other Bros here.
When i read it, i was reminded of a common saying in America: "you can't fix stupid".......
Old 20-01-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
I don't understand Why should I submit my FR of Thailand in a Jakarta group.
Bro,if u've as u claim to have monger many some parts of thai for handful of years,i'd suggest u may wish to do abit of sharing at the thai sub-forum first,build a bit of post history credit.

https://sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63

This forum allows us to read back past history of posts by any individual for their contribution,so that most here who knws will read back to deem if they deserve an ans. Try standing in other ppl's shoe,as if u've been in any forum for years,others keep asking u same questions u been replying over again,how'd u feel?

And wen they see yr below qns,& from sm1 w practically zero contribution asking it,hw'd u reply? Seriously,not gng to take any sides (& perhaps i'm brought up frm a more conservative Asian society), & i do not knw how others wld view it but for me,i see yr qns below as opening yr mouth Demanding for sm1 to feed u.

Quote:
Hi,

Please give me reviews of Golden Crown Disco regarding:
Entry Fees.
Drink Price.
Ambience.
I'm not here to teach/tell u wat to do,just hope u can do a bit of tinking y most post contributors here r doing wat they're doing. It's likely to be similar in all other threads too. Try work together w them w a more positive approach,every1 wins, work against the 'roman culture',nobody reli wins.

To work together or to play indian chief, it'd still be yr call to make.

Peace out.
Old 20-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Classic

On Wednesday dancers were wearing 2-piece matching outfits. They day b4, they were (un)dressed as usual.
Old 20-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

RAIDED!

On Monday night, was getting a msg at a FS shop when suddenly there was a big commotion outside our room’s door. Heard a man’s voice, then a woman’s, then banging on the door. The therapist, who was still in her clothes, threw a towel over my rear (I was lying face down on the bed), then pulled the towel down a bit over my thighs and unlocked the door. The female cashier from downstairs rushed in, checked me out, then said something to the therapist. The only word I could understand was polisi.
Cashier left and therapist gestured for me to get dressed right away, said police were checking. As I was leaving, therapist started saying bayar, bayar (bayad). Told her no way, as hadn’t had chickie-chickie yet. As I was going downstairs, heard her yelling down the hall. Walked as fast as I could out the backdoor, half expecting someone to grab me from behind. But got out safely.

Looked around the street, but didn’t see any police or patrol cars. But seemed like people were mingling about. Other msg shops were closed.

Walked into a nearby FS place. The store’s sign outside was turned off but the door was unlocked. Usually the girls are sitting on sofas by the front door, but a few were hiding in a room in the back. More were coming down the stairs to the room and putting their black dresses back on. They were still open for business, but by then I had lost the mood and called it a nite.
Old 20-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
RAIDED!

On Monday night, was getting a msg at a FS shop when suddenly there was a big commotion outside our room’s door. Heard a man’s voice, then a woman’s, then banging on the door. The therapist, who was still in her clothes, threw a towel over my rear (I was lying face down on the bed), then pulled the towel down a bit over my thighs and unlocked the door. The female cashier from downstairs rushed in, checked me out, then said something to the therapist. The only word I could understand was polisi.
Cashier left and therapist gestured for me to get dressed right away, said police were checking. As I was leaving, therapist started saying bayar, bayar (bayad). Told her no way, as hadn’t had chickie-chickie yet. As I was going downstairs, heard her yelling down the hall. Walked as fast as I could out the backdoor, half expecting someone to grab me from behind. But got out safely.

Looked around the street, but didn’t see any police or patrol cars. But seemed like people were mingling about. Other msg shops were closed.

Walked into a nearby FS place. The store’s sign outside was turned off but the door was unlocked. Usually the girls are sitting on sofas by the front door, but a few were hiding in a room in the back. More were coming down the stairs to the room and putting their black dresses back on. They were still open for business, but by then I had lost the mood and called it a nite.
Hi bro,
Where did it happen??

Cheers.
Old 20-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mod, this retard is posting Thailand info in the Jakarta thread , please move this to Thailand forum.

Quote:
On request of some members I am hereby submitting some info on Thailand.

to be continued...........
Old 20-01-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
to be continued...........
Stop bro. Dn't continue here. Since u've shwn sm sincerity in sharing,allow me to guide u further to avoid anymore conflict.

I hv aldy provide u the link where u shld put yr thai frs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Bro,if u've as u claim to have monger many some parts of thai for handful of years,i'd suggest u may wish to do abit of sharing at the thai sub-forum first,build a bit of post history credit.

https://sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63
...in case u miss it. (abv link to the entire Thai subforum)

As u aldy say,why shld u be submitting yr thai fr in a jakarta group.

Here's where yr fr shld be (if it's for bangkok) : https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=88817

..& for pattaya shld be here : https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=77984

after tat,once u finish yr fr sharing,& need to ask info on jakarta,try to do a search on the old jakarta thread first (jakarta old link here): https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113

if u cannot find ans to yr qns,then post here in this thread. Jus tat wen u ask a qn,dn't make it sound demanding like wat u previously did. U can start w smthg like tis.

"Hi everyone,i am a reg monger in thai xx city & below is my fr for thai xxx city <attach link of yr thai fr here>,i've done a search in the old jkt thread on Golden Crown Disco & i cldn't find my needs,can anyone here help me w some info like hw much is entrance fee,drink price & ambience etc?

Thk u in advance"

it goes smthg like abv & not the way previously ask. R'ber,u are asking for info (favor),no one is obliged to reply u nor give u ans,so better use a more humble tone.

Below is hw u can use the Search Function to search a thread for keyword like 'Golden Crown' wen u are @ any respective thread, it's provided by a good bro from the btm thread for yr ref (very important) :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...ostcount=27197

Hope tat helps u better catch the ball & culture of hw tis forum works. A step a time & not go all rushing & demanding for ans. U may later notice as u go along,u might get more ans than u ask for.
Old 20-01-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
RAIDED!
On Monday night, was getting a msg at a FS shop when suddenly there was a big commotion outside our room’s door. .... But got out safely.
My local source told me that this may be more common leading up to the Jakarta Gubernational elections. There is nothing more effective than busting a few whore-houses to garner the votes of Muslim hardliners.

People concerned should exercise caution when going to entertainment venues, or use a local guide who can safely help navigate you during this period.

Last edited by lost99; 20-01-2017 at 06:05 PM.
Old 20-01-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Mod, this retard is posting Thailand info in the Jakarta thread , please move this to Thailand forum.
bro,give tat man a chance. The way he is posting shws he is obviously clueless on hw thgs work ard here. I humbly ask of u to allow him a clean start.

thk u.

*it'd be nice of u ,if u cld kindly take dwn the 2 posted pix on yr post,thx bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1