The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Need advice.... should I tell his gf ?

TS should find a proper man who pampers and respect you.

with your awesome BJ skills, give it to someone who deserves it.
Old 17-01-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Women say they don't need men, until it's time to take out the rubbish, move the furniture, fix the leaking roof, replace the flat tyre ...
they only remembered us for all the dirty jobs we have to do for them.
while we do it wholeheartedly for them, only to get nitpick in the manner how the dirty jobs are being done.
sometimes they don't get it, is not the process that matters, is the end result that counts.
Old 17-01-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlove View Post
but in November everything changed. I hadn't messaged him in a few days (I don't have the habit of texting everyday except texting my bestie). and suddenly I just received a msg from him telling me I'm irritating and to stop texting him.

seriously.

I'm not sure if anyone here understands what it meant by 晴天霹雳. but that was exactly how it felt that day.

barely few days ago this crazy bastard is talking to me nicely and initiating texts with me and asking for photos and all and suddenly I get that shit? barely few days back i was starting to feel maybe if I worked a little harder we could finally move forward and maybe move on from the blowjobs and have some good intimacy. and suddenly thunder strikes.

that night I gone mad. I cut myself so bad that when I got onto a taxi the uncle sent me to the hospital instead of my home. I was as broken as possible. I fucking bombed his phone at least 100 times and he didn't pick up. I'm fine with a breakup.

but I needed proper closure. if he's done with playing I'm fine. if he decided he's impotent and can't get an erection anymore I'm also fine. but I needed a closure. not an ending that brings me tons of self blame and guilt. I spent the following days thinking what did I do wrong.

was my blowjob not good enough? but he said I'm the only one that could make him cum w a blowjob.
was I too clingy? but I don't even message him often or daily or ask for assurance and shit.
My conclusion was.

I am too lousy.
as a woman. I must have failed as a woman. he didn't fuck me when I'm 16 neither when I'm 28. must be because I'm too lousy.

I continued bombarding him for a few days hoping to get a closure.
I lost my job cause I spent the days in denial, wallowing in self pity and couldn't handle some customers. furthermore it was impossible to keep bandaging my hands and people were uncomfortable with my scars.

I had countless suicidal thoughts. Maybe I shod go to his place and wait for his stupid mazda to come out and bang on his car and die. Maybe I shod stalk him and give him a tight slap.

and few days later suddenly he had a Facebook account. (he was never a social person be it in 2004 or 2016. he didn't have Facebook). and the picture is of him and another girl. and it's a super complete profile with all of his details. from which secondary school, ex companies right till current company. all these happened when he knew I'm going crazy and threatening to shame him online. I know in a way it feels abit fishy. but I don't know how to trust that he's innocent.

my emotions turned from anger to devastation. from screwing and fucking him up in long messages to pleading him to give me a closure. but nope. till now I've not gotten any closure. he decided not to block me, not to reply me, not to pick up calls. he continued to torture my ego, letting me trust that I am lousy as a woman.

and my struggle is whether to tell his gf what happened? I have her Facebook. and to be honest part of me wants him to suffer. it's totally normal for people to have a sexual relationship. but i was never clingy. right from the start I've told him I wanted things to be clear. he was the one whom wasn't clear and dragged me in.

I agreed with boss on his quote. whores are for fucking, not loving.

I'm not a whore. I've never fucked for money and definitely will not. but in this case Val have successfully made me feel worst den a whore. a whore gets paid for their service. while I have to fucking cab home myself and didn't even get touched or caressed. Val have successfully killed all the feminity I have left in me.

My friends are commenting in this 2 months I've changed so much.

I've cut my hair so short, rather than my all the years long hair. I've changed my dressing becsuse every dress would remind me of his girlfriend. I've stopping mingling around with people. and so many other changes. even my PMS stopped. I've literally stopped being a female.

in a way perhaps telling his gf the truth about him wouldn't change anything.

but I don't see why I should be the only one suffering too.
i have been through worse. i have friends who endured worse shit. But we walked outof it. you should too.
Old 20-01-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 11
chanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
TS should find a proper man who pampers and respect you.

with your awesome BJ skills, give it to someone who deserves it.
hear hear

TS, you deserve someone who loves you wholeheartedly, and whom you can love wholeheartedly back

believe that you are beautiful the way you are, for you are beautiful and that is the truth
Old 22-01-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Young and naive I never believed that love could be so well hid
With regret I'm willing to bet and say the older you get
It gets harder to forgive and harder to forget
It gets under your shirt like a dagger at work
The first cut is the deepest but the rest still flipping hurt
You build your heart of plastic
Get cynical and sarcastic
And end up in the corner on your own

Old 22-01-2017, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jd16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,

What you are feeling now, believe it or not, it happens everyday to countless of ppl

You feel cheated, therefore the anger and desire for revenge,...understandable

If you change your mindset and think, why I so stupid fall for it, you will learn and be better prepared next round

Revenge is satisfying, but if you think a little further,....his gf will also hate you,

If word get out,....nobody dare to get involve with you,....all will be thinking, if anything goes wrong, you are a vengeful person, dunno what will do to him

Instant gratification ...is it worth it? choice only you can make
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1