The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
WorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Sad truth for me I have contracted HIV

Dear bros,
I am very sad now last month I went to dsc tested i am posivitie. No symptoms or whatever just a screening . Went through counsellong with the counseller. Feeled so depressed . Do not know how i get this. I did raw bj but capped sex. The only raw i did was with yanis the malay locanto fl and a petain road worker when the condom broken with michelle of house 22 room forgot the one very back one. Have informed dsc on this two incident. I will retired from the scene.
Old 20-01-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedGuy View Post
Dear bros,
I am very sad now last month I went to dsc tested i am posivitie. No symptoms or whatever just a screening . Went through counsellong with the counseller. Feeled so depressed . Do not know how i get this. I did raw bj but capped sex. The only raw i did was with yanis the malay locanto fl and a petain road worker when the condom broken with michelle of house 22 room forgot the one very back one. Have informed dsc on this two incident. I will retired from the scene.

too late for you to retire.. good luck and dont fuck around to infect other people. please for the love of god... dont take revenge to others by giving your HIV to others
Old 20-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
LovetoBottom is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sad truth for me I have contracted HIV

Try visting Action For Aids website
Afa.org.sg Call them and see can find a support group. PLHIV People living with HIV.
Old 20-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

WorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of light

Beeare of yanis malay wife fl 84932152
Old 20-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Dear bros,
The yanis fl passed u hiv?
Old 20-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
too late for you to retire.. good luck and dont fuck around to infect other people. please for the love of god... dont take revenge to others by giving your HIV to others

Petain is budget fuck i will go and try use my own condom and poke few hole into the rubber sure can pass to the wl there or cim the virus into their mouth
Old 20-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!

just saw this guy's thread at the petain thread. I think he is taking revenge or something

"After going to dsc clinic collect my medicine i went down to petain road about 10 plus early morning. Saw michelle h22 already start work. Went in and paid her 50 for bbbj cim. Wow she was hardworking without hands. Shot right into her mouth i think she swallow abit. Welcome to the club "
Old 20-01-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Dear bros,
Good for you, we have one less guy to compete with us at Petain
Old 21-01-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Good for you, we have one less guy to compete with us at Petain

Good for u i gonna spread to all petain and u get it soon
Old 22-01-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

You can try, but since most bros are smart enough to wear condoms and most WLs are smart enough not to fuck raw, you won't be infecting many.

if you are caught, it's jail for you. Then you can spread it to the inmates when they fuck you in the ass.

Quote:
Good for u i gonna spread to all petain and u get it soon
Old 22-01-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
You can try, but since most bros are smart enough to wear condoms and most WLs are smart enough not to fuck raw, you won't be infecting many.

if you are caught, it's jail for you. Then you can spread it to the inmates when they fuck you in the ass.
Just ignore OP.. he just wants to get some attention.. Even the bosses have decided to ignore him..haha..
Old 22-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 9
tommyleesg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytommyleesg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Worriedguy, when is your last exposure. Any ARS? What screening you did? Fingerprick or eliza? Please I am still scared till now. For me exposure in Oct 2015. Had PEP. Upon completion have severe diarrhoea, chills, and mild fever that lasted over a week. Last test I did in AFA 3rd gen finger prick in aug 2016. may 2016 had full blood test which incluldes combo and eliza.
Old 22-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post

Thats a good one. Lolx
Old 22-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 9
tommyleesg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytommyleesg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Posted in Dec 2016, you mentioned that you had threesome a year ago. I assume that it is in 2015. 2 months after incident, you have fever and sores. So dec 2016, then you go for another test? Any test in between? I am starting to doubt the so called 'window period' which they claim is 3 to 6 months. I guess they shouldn't anyhow put 3 months window period in AFA site.

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthre...ght=worriedguy
Old 22-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear bros,
Dear Bro, I am sorry to hear this. Is not the end of the world. I encourage you to stay strong and positive. Do check with TCM as well, they might be better in some ways. Take Care.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1