The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2017, 02:54 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Stupatie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

I recce a few times there, and tried a few.
Just to release myself, and didn't expect too much.
Pay peanut will get monkey
Old 18-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Notice many fellow samsters in pairs window shopping during lunch hour ... Lol ..
Old 19-01-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Helen was doing the catwalk in the afternoon .. so many was staring and ogling her outside ... she's still so hot !!! or was it the weather ?!

I believe i also saw XW with her son ... real horny face
Old 19-01-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
merlinxie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
FOUND a gem last night when i went. New girl on 2nd floor back row

Name Erika

PRC.

Freaking skinny with white F cup. she said she just started a week starting this year. use to be KTV.

since was late she actually had a bottle of wine open and drinking some and offer me a few sip. brought me in and start frenching like crazy. i pull down her tight tube dress and went to town on her boob. SHE GOT PINK NIPS!

had me lay down and do 69 sloppy BBBJ.

Finish off with her on cow girl and boob bouncing in my face. cant take it and blew up.

She pass me her number those who want can PM me.
Pls share contact bro, thanks
Old 19-01-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

I'm still wondering if Helen provide special ? Because I used to went in her shop once . Told her I want a massage but she said with clothes on . In the end I just walk away lol
Old 22-01-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
warmshot is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
FOUND a gem last night when i went. New girl on 2nd floor back row

Name Erika

PRC.

Freaking skinny with white F cup. she said she just started a week starting this year. use to be KTV.

since was late she actually had a bottle of wine open and drinking some and offer me a few sip. brought me in and start frenching like crazy. i pull down her tight tube dress and went to town on her boob. SHE GOT PINK NIPS!

Finish off with her on cow girl and boob bouncing in my face. cant take it and blew up.

She pass me her number those who want can PM me.
bro can share contact? thanks
Old 22-01-2017, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Good to see bros exchanging info with one another. However, just sharing my 2 cents here. Bros might wanna be wary of alputo bro, as other bros have noted that alputo give fake contacts, which is true in my own experience.

Otherwise, enjoy cheonging
Old 22-01-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5363 / Power: 17
HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Good to see bros exchanging info with one another. However, just sharing my 2 cents here. Bros might wanna be wary of alputo bro, as other bros have noted that alputo give fake contacts, which is true in my own experience.

Good Info.

Will Reward you after I pluck my NINE mangos.

@
Old 22-01-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I'm still wondering if Helen provide special ? Because I used to went in her shop once . Told her I want a massage but she said with clothes on . In the end I just walk away lol
according to my inte she provides HJ, others dont know ...

Any bro can share which unit provides shower in the back lane .. PM please if you dont want to share openly

Happy CNY to all bros and sis here
Old 23-01-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5363 / Power: 17
HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post

Good sharing.

Credited NINE mangos.___(342+9).

@
Old 28-01-2017, 11:30 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

this lane open during this cny period?
Old 29-01-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Which unit is Xiao Wei in?
Old 29-01-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC NEWBIRD View Post
Good sharing.

Credited NINE mangos.___(342+9).

@
Thanks for the generous add during this festive season bro
Old 29-01-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
zaccc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro can share contact

Quote:
walking around last night found this SYT big E tits

2nd floor

name: kai kai

PRC

body: white and slim with big E tits and bouncy ass. Face not bad. age late 20's

Grab me by the arm to bring me in and started chating. found she is only a temp...covering for one of the girls there.

fast fast GF kissing next thing i knew my dick was between her big tits. She ask if i want oil...sure . she pour it all over my bro and went on rolling. start BBBJ me ...cant take no more keep looking at her face like that cum on my face look while sucking my balls. i blew it on her face.

She got fully naked and shower me... play with bro and got it hard again...lol ask me if i want to pop again...only extra 50....why not. put on rubber and pump her in the shower. If i broke the shower xia wai will kill me and ask me to pay. lol better just let her HJ me and blow it all over her boobs.

Dry off and bit of amssage my sore leg and left.

she say only cover the weekend. Give me her number and say see ya.

total $180 for 2 pops.

message me for contact.
Old 29-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
zaccc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[can pm me her contact?

QUOTE=alputo;15516916]FOUND a gem last night when i went. New girl on 2nd floor back row

Name Erika

PRC.

She pass me her number those who want can PM me.[/QUOTE]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread