The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fakeguaikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Hi, going to Guang Zhou soon.

I looked through the last 20 pages.

Other than spa 9, are there any suggested places? HJ, massage and general facilities?
Old 31-10-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
butterboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Will be in gz 22-27 Nov, 2 guys, first time in gz.
Been to bj, sh.
Looking for buddies new or familiar with gz to hang out.
We are in late 30s+, prefer to chill, spa, clubbing, food, chicks.
Drop me a msg if you are interested to hang out.
Thanks!
Old 03-11-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can someone share which hotel I can stay around tian he and dong zhang with FL available to book.thks
Old 04-12-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

Bros,

I am recently relocated to Guangzhou after 1.5yrs in Chongqing, before that I spent sometimes in Shanghai.

Eager to know some pals to hangout with in Guangzhou! I am in my mid 30s, enjoy good food, ktv and pretty ladies.

Hope to seeing u guys soon!
Old 05-12-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
theprince1127 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydesperato View Post
Bros,

I am recently relocated to Guangzhou after 1.5yrs in Chongqing, before that I spent sometimes in Shanghai.

Eager to know some pals to hangout with in Guangzhou! I am in my mid 30s, enjoy good food, ktv and pretty ladies.

Hey Bro

I am not stationed in Guangzhou but I will be there for 3 days in March if you fancy meeting up and hitting some bars etc?
Old 17-12-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jargon82 View Post
So, I was making my way to 世外桃源自尊国际, when the taxi uncle recommended me another place. Apparently now because the local police very active now, so even 世外桃源自尊国际 sometimes not 100% safe, so he says recommend me a super safe place only locals who chiong would know. At first I was wary that he bring me to some black shop and rob, so I said OK but was prepared to zao on the first sign of trouble. Turn out it was a real discovery. It is located at the New Residential District 新市区,at the corner of Mei Chen Road 美晨路 and Tang An Road 棠安路 ,you'll find a club called Nine-Thirty 九点半. Take the lift to level three, you'll see a counter in front of you with probably one or two guys on watchout. To your right is a glass door, and if u look inside it seems like a place that's undergoing renovations. That's fake! The reno is just a front. You just tell the guys in front that you're here before and from SG, they will let you in if you look obviously like a foreigner, or they might ask u to give them a 1SGD coin or 2SGD note as "souvenir", but actually just wanna confirm you're not a local cop that's undercover. Basically once you're in, it's just like Dongguan, full service and at prevailing Dongguan rates of 700, 800, 900 or 1k for 90 mins, depending on quality of girl. After the deed, if u like the girl, u can leave her a tip. Downstairs there is a lot of street food and restaurants, if you're hungry for supper, it's perfect too. I won't go into details of my 90 mins, basically I'm happy to find a replacement for Dongguan, now that it's so strict over there the nightlife scene is dry.
went afternoon
1 small boy at counter say opened 7pm
went 2nd day 7pm no one at counter
LL walk off...
Old 18-12-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Donluis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice Viet in Guangzhou, in exchange for other contacts.

If any of you guys interested, I have one of my usual girl in Singapore who will be in Guangzhou for next 2 weeks. She is Viet, hot body, funny girl. She usually goes for KTV unless she is booked upfront.

If you guys have good contacts to share in Guangzhou, I'll share with you her wechat ID. PM me.

In SG, she works from Orchard Towers and takes 200 SGD for Short Time, and sometimes for overnight if it is late. No idea how much she asks in Guangzhou.

DL.
Old 25-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydesperato View Post
Bros,

Hi Bro ! I am working in Guangzhou, property sector. Been here for a few months. Looking for bros out here who are staying in Gz.

To all bros- Currently, i have contacts in Tianhe Area. I do not have time to explore other areas. I have tried massage spa that offers full, hj only or bbbj. Recently tried one for 398. Bbbj and massage. 90mins. Topped up another 30 for a second shot.
Old 26-12-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 18
Praz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just up you! Can pm me the contacts? I plan to visit Guangzhou next month.
Old 28-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praz View Post
Just up you! Can pm me the contacts? I plan to visit Guangzhou next month.
Thanks Bro. Check inbox
Old 30-12-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Jasontohlung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I am.in guangzhou now and stay at Tian He area. Please pm me the contact. Thanks in advance Bro.
Old 31-12-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
solar_sky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone contact can PM?
Old 02-01-2017, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
vampy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocatus View Post
Hi Bro ! I am working in Guangzhou, property sector. Been here for a few months. Looking for bros out here who are staying in Gz.

To all bros- Currently, i have contacts in Tianhe Area. I do not have time to explore other areas. I have tried massage spa that offers full, hj only or bbbj. Recently tried one for 398. Bbbj and massage. 90mins. Topped up another 30 for a second shot.
Hi Bro, Will be in GZ next week Staying at marriott tianhe. Able to share contact?

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
thom1692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WeChat contacts in GZ mostly girls 19-25 doing freelance part time to earn extra cash rates at 500-1k rmb see how u nego with them . PM me for contacts
Old 11-01-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
went afternoon
1 small boy at counter say opened 7pm
went 2nd day 7pm no one at counter
LL walk off...
I found it but when the guy ask me why I'm here for, I asked for massage and one guy bring me in and as me how I know this place and I said my friend told me and ask what service there is. End up he told me no gals now. Got room and normal massage. Want gal will have to call from outside more expensive. So I left.

Saw quite a lot suana and just across the street there's one suana called 梦想Suana. So just go in and go up second floor. Very welcoming. Told me 168 rmb for Thai style and so on on the board.

End up go in same as what the said about the joint above 九点半。 508 rmb for grad a gals and 300+ for grade b. So choose grade a and everything went well. First time had a massage with a butt. After the deed, the gal will use hot water in her mouth to bbbj clean up a few times and use hot towel to clean up. Thought have to pay for the entrance but total only 508.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1