The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2017, 05:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Bandung

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Bro lost99 looks like Bandung is more for a laid back nature trip than adult entertainment.
Correct. Those expecting Bandung to compare to Jakarta in terms of nightlife sophistication and cheonging quantity/quality will be dissapointed. Jakarta simply attracts the best and most talent from across the country to work there. Also while the rumor is that Bandung has the prettiest women of all of Indo, when i went to local malls and cafes and such, they did not appear any more prettier than in Jakarta, however much more women wore the hijab so it was more difficult to do daytime pickup as less targets.

Bandung is better suited for those who want to explore the nature or some other tourism factor. It is also a cooler, more laid-back hipster environment, which may be a decent getaway if you wanna bring a girl there for a trip. There are decent options here if you want to cheong, but it should not be the priorty for you if you are coming here.
Old 01-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bandung Discovery

I just feel I need to add something about Saritem.
The place itself isnt that bad for me as a local Though it may not look clean and all but its worth the money, however for foreigners it may not look the same and some touts are definitely not the best guy to introduce Saritem.

Price range is also not 250k/shot. It varies from 100-500k/ 2 shots (or 1 shot if you are going in for late night shifts girls) Room starts from 50k up to 150k depending on which house you choose.

Also concerning Venetian. I believe that the 30 minutes massage doesnt cut your 90 minutes time..
Old 01-01-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bandung

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Correct. Those expecting Bandung to compare to Jakarta in terms of nightlife sophistication and cheonging quantity/quality will be dissapointed. Jakarta simply attracts the best and most talent from across the country to work there. Also while the rumor is that Bandung has the prettiest women of all of Indo, when i went to local malls and cafes and such, they did not appear any more prettier than in Jakarta, however much more women wore the hijab so it was more difficult to do daytime pickup as less targets.

Bandung is better suited for those who want to explore the nature or some other tourism factor. It is also a cooler, more laid-back hipster environment, which may be a decent getaway if you wanna bring a girl there for a trip. There are decent options here if you want to cheong, but it should not be the priorty for you if you are coming here.
Great advice!
Old 03-01-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Here is a video giving you an idea of what its like to look through Saritem

You may find some gems in some of the shophouses, but there are alot of guys and touts standing around you which i found very annoying. Some may not like this way of hunting, but its the only budget option in Bandung.
Old 04-01-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

The best thing in Bandung is the club and KTV scene... If you have time and not just 'buying'.. the Bandung gals can let you do anything to her... just my opinion. If you go to Bandung for sauna, that is the wrong place. Jakarta outdone Bandung...
Old 04-01-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
The best thing in Bandung is the club and KTV scene... If you have time and not just 'buying'.. the Bandung gals can let you do anything to her... just my opinion. If you go to Bandung for sauna, that is the wrong place. Jakarta outdone Bandung...
Agreed ! Will b meeting up bro cigo in 2 weeks time for KTV session
Old 04-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.M View Post
Agreed ! Will b meeting up bro cigo in 2 weeks time for KTV session
My greatest KTV time has always been in bandung eventhough I KTV everywhere in Asia... hehehehe.

Some people said Surabaya KTV is not fun.. in general, that is true. However, I always have fun in particular KTV call X1 that I always frequented whenever I am in Surabaya which is about twice a month.

My experience is that whenever you frequented a particular KTV, they will provide extra services whether it came from the owner, General Manager, Mami, Waitress, and ladies. I just frequented this KTV in Chongqing for the past 10 trips in the past 3 months, the GM now comes to my rooms and drink with me, no corkage charge when I bring my DFS liquor, give me their best rooms and their best girls... the girls are happy to see us back again... so you have all these 'good feel' and that's makes a great party... at this juncture, you don't have to worry about they are bulking your bill... it will never happen. Specially we go with entourage...
Old 05-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
My greatest KTV time has always been in bandung eventhough I KTV everywhere in Asia... hehehehe.

Some people said Surabaya KTV is not fun.. in general, that is true. However, I always have fun in particular KTV call X1 that I always frequented whenever I am in Surabaya which is about twice a month.

My experience is that whenever you frequented a particular KTV, they will provide extra services whether it came from the owner, General Manager, Mami, Waitress, and ladies. I just frequented this KTV in Chongqing for the past 10 trips in the past 3 months, the GM now comes to my rooms and drink with me, no corkage charge when I bring my DFS liquor, give me their best rooms and their best girls... the girls are happy to see us back again... so you have all these 'good feel' and that's makes a great party... at this juncture, you don't have to worry about they are bulking your bill... it will never happen. Specially we go with entourage...
Sorry ar Pak Sindu, forget to thks u for ur kind advice last year
Old 05-01-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

guys heading to bandung and plan to sneak out in morning for quickie massage, what time does Indigo or Pandora open, 11am? Or it is 24 hrs? Thanks much
Old 06-01-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.M View Post
Sorry ar Pak Sindu, forget to thks u for ur kind advice last year
I forget liao... hehehehe
Old 06-01-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8 View Post
guys heading to bandung and plan to sneak out in morning for quickie massage, what time does Indigo or Pandora open, 11am? Or it is 24 hrs? Thanks much
Pandora opens at around 12-1.
Old 22-01-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gunryu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Is Zeus spa closed? for good?
Old 22-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gunryu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, Is Zeus spa closed?
Old 25-01-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey! Bandung tomorrow. Also curious about spas.

Heard about bad attitudes from Venetian girls. Might roll the dice, but would rather not pay 800,000 for that after amazing experience at the same price in Jakarta at D'Heaven 2.

Is Zeus closed (per below comment?)

I know spas aren't Bandung's thing...but I like this better.

I like hunting in Chinese pink shops, so I think I'll try Saritem. Very curious. Any bros want to help a bule with directions? Heh.

Can anyone confirm / explain "Jalan Gardu Jati... small lanes off the street" - Short time pink shop style? Is this different than Saritem?
Old 25-01-2017, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thingstick View Post
I think I'll try Saritem. Very curious. Any bros want to help a bule with directions? Heh.
-6.917033, 107.597332

When you get there, you will be approached by touts that will help you guide you through the corridors. They are safe, don't worry. You can tip them 10 or 20k afterwards for their help.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1