The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 10-04-2019, 12:48 PM
Veteran Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82660 / Power: 120
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Are you walking to Thermae?

Thereís now a much easier, smoother way to get to Thermae from Nana on foot.

pedestrians. Go to the end, turn left towards the new Hyatt and take the escalator down. Youíre only a block away from Thermae.
Another easy way is use google map to guide you. The cafe is just below Ruamchitt Hotel. Near to Soi 15. Is at the middle of nana and soicow boy

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 120 points daily
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 10-04-2019, 12:53 PM
Veteran Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82660 / Power: 120
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

During my recent trip,

I went in to soi cow boy barcarra. The place still the same, as usual flooded with jap and korean.

Nothing caught my eye.

Went in to Nana plaza. level 3 butterfly. One ladies caught my eye, brought her 2 drinks as quite standard there is 2 drinks at once and talk cock with her.

Quite ex for bar fine 3k. I think not worth.

Next go to angelwitch, a few gals caught my eye and have been there for quite some time too. Some can even recognise me. Tio stunt.

Barfine still same at 600 baht but did not barfine as cash running low and i think was thinking spending on better and worth one.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 120 points daily
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-04-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 11
funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of
Question Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

There are many tourist or chiongsters who one year go Bangkok to have fun for once? Twice? Or thrice? etc.

A typical 3D2N. Some chiongsters can have cash budget of S$500 (12k), some have S$1000(24k). Anyone who have above that amount by far? Is likely to chiong very comfortably. provided you don't try go high end places. There's 101 reasons why a chiongster will bring only so much cash into Thailand.

Taxi itself to airport hotel, set aside around 300baht. If include return? Is another 300baht. Total set aside = 600baht.

If be super thrifty during day time is take BTS/MRT and average out per trip? safest to reach your destination cost 50baht. Then back to your hotel another 50baht. Places beyond BTS/MRT taxi fare will cost you around 100-200baht? So IMHO 1000baht must set aside for per day heavy traveling. 500baht for lighter case. Really must see where you go how you go and go how far. Total set aside = 1500baht.

Lets say Friday go in and start chionging. First stop you go massage with special and budget around 3k baht. Of course if you can find lower pricing? Yet still enjoy? pls do it. 555.

Then finish and you go walk look see using the transport budget of course and finally hungry want to makan. If sibei thrifty below 100baht can settle a meal liao from street food, 7/11 or standard low end thai food court. But go holiday leh why so hard on yourself? Buy one soft drink also need around 20-25baht. Wana try jiak Thai KFC Mcdonald? Around 100-150baht leh 5555. Come lah at least jiak MK mah 299-399-499baht can eat till quite song liao if willing pay more then take your time eat 5555 ok lah set 300baht for a good dinner meal can boh?

Then come liao wa wana chiong clubs and disco liao.

So you decided to go nana or scb. Newbie or those who hardly chiong agogo u just need remember the "two two two" logic. 5555 won't go wrong. You order 1 beer? U give 200baht. Then you buy 2 lady drinks? each cost below 200baht also 5555 any extra cash from bills? just put into pocket. Then come the golden question? Bar fine? Remember 222? add together is 6 mah so bar fine can start from 600baht. 55555. So haven't fuck the girl you already spent below 600baht there. Then ST and LT rates varies lah. if heng 1500baht can kio one ST else again set 2500baht then room how wor? settle in transit room or own hotel? So basically chiong agogo need bring about 4000baht at least leh but recommended is bring 5000baht lah hor haizzz for light chiong.

Lets say you decided call it a day haizz to first day already (600+1500)+300+3000+5000 = 10400baht locked.

Then sleep wake up day 2 Saturday of the trip you go temple lah go sight seeing lah go window shopping lah take pictures lah etc. Lunch time must eat again so settle cheaper this time with budget of 200baht ok? 555 Then horny liao wana explore simi BJ joints lah or massage again. Standard set aside 3000baht. Then wana try apnam mah again went explore and walk into apnam wa range from 3k to 8k. but cuz budget trip? So took the 3k types haizzz. But knn model type wana try leh nber try b4 so up a bit went for the 5k one mai? or 8k? 5555 Anyway after the 2 bombom is cost about 6k lah hor

10400+200+6k = 16600baht. Then those who went bkk with budget of S$500 HONG GAN LIAO. 5555 Saturday night? Lai go thermae try buy 1 drink inside and use charm and sweet talk see can get a ST or not at 2500baht. Again roughly 3k baht Then if LT? 5k to 7k leh how ah? 5k can boh? Again dinner set budget 200baht la hor. haizz

So if those who don't chiong high end clubs or disco? That almost concluded the 3D2N leh. 16600+3k+200 = 19800baht spare cash how? Go shopping? go makan or Sunday one more round b4 departure?

For those who like OVN? 2 nights ST convert to LT add 2k each 19800+2000+2000 = 23800baht

Bascially for bros who bring S$1K is just nice for above mentioned activities.

So now roll back to Friday or Saturday night to include clubs and discos by minus 5k which mean 19800 - 5k = 14800baht

But cuz you go open bottle? which can last you for 2 nights at normal club/disco chao chao 3k gone for sure so 14800+3k = 17800baht. Then in the club/disco you tried to hook 1 FL back with you range from 3k to 5k so become 17800+3000 = 20800baht at least for lucky night. ONS is free of course. For 2nd night you brought the Thermae girl convert ST to LT with you so just top up 2000baht become 22800baht. Still not include any supper hor 555 if eat good with girls at HwuayKwang area for example add another 1k baht maybe? so become 23800baht. So the final cost of chiong to drink or without drink is almost same.

For those who really wana chiong G-Club? I can only suggest? Maybe? Please fucking bring a lot baht!!!! 5555555 Lets say the above disco 3k bottle+5k LT = 8k removed on Friday night convert go G-Club? Frankly speaking i think the budget cash on hand still can make it but you likely go back room alone. Your Saturday activities may need to cut some too. 555.

So I refer to my earlier posting on using credit card during holidays. If you don't bring lots of cash for your holiday? Please don't hesitate charge expenses by swiping lah. aiyo. Fly all the way there must enjoy especially those who don't go often. Tioboh? Of course must be sensible on spending thats why i said you can set a limit to your card mah. Not asking u to be crazy swipe S$10K sgd for 3D2N 55555 if u did that in G-Club i think tarma OVN 2 chiobu suck cock good also no problem. If really intend to tabao girls from G-Club? Try asking the golden question lah like who are the ones willing go out? Or she willing to go back with you later? Don't gongong daidai throw money then byebye after spending lots of money without happy ending.

Above just some opinions lah and roughly agar agar. Different pp different experience and ways of chionging.

See??? Typical 5555
Old 11-04-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
66066 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Not asking u to be crazy swipe S$10K sgd for 3D2N 55555 if u did that in G-Club i think tarma OVN 2 chiobu suck cock good also no problem. If really intend to tabao girls from G-Club? Try asking the golden question lah like who are the ones willing go out? Or she willing to go back with you later? Don't gongong daidai throw money then byebye after spending lots of money without happy ending.
So far, been chionging g clubs, as far as I knew, ONLY pimp selective girls do go out with customers. So if you want confirmed fk for the night, why waste money on g clubs.

Furthermore like you mentioned newbies, plus 3 days 2 nights. One night of g club can cost his whole trip expenses if you looking at 23K฿, which is 1K sgd.
Old 13-04-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

No condom? No problem.

No water resistant mobile phones? Please use protection.

Happy Songkran.

See??? Typical 5555
Old 13-04-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 4
TonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud of
Arrow Sawasdee Pii Mai

Sawasdee Pii Mai to all Thai cheongsters!

Enjoy Thailand for what it is.
Don't get too serious with Thai girls except for the ones that help you to save money and not treat you like walking ATM.
But some is play long term mind game so depends on your skill level liao!
Old 14-04-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Pita123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPita123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPita123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPita123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Havenít been to BKK for quite a while, is Spasso at Hyatt a pick up joint like that of Brics at Hyatt in SG?

Anyone can share the going rates for ST & LT? Cheers
Was full of Viets last week. For 5k I have been both turned down and also been given two shots on goal.
Old 14-04-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 4
TonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Was full of Viets last week. For 5k I have been both turned down and also been given two shots on goal.
Shit VietCongs also invaded Bangkok!
Old 14-04-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1216 / Power: 18
Doomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud of

Was at the new Crazy House extension last week. Not as fun as the old Crazy House, girls also not as pretty

Was also at Mango massage. Chose Prae who said she was previously working at Annie's. Service was farking awsom!
Caveat #1: Service of PRCs varies across punters. YMMV. Sometimes you may get zero mileage.
Caveat #2: I'm a 1612 fan bcz I'm most comfy with its OKT + I'm too poor to house hop. Many of my FRs will be of gals here. If you don't like it, please find enlightenment here.
欢场无真情,只可喷液精
Old 14-04-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 7
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Shit VietCongs also invaded Bangkok!

Due to the very strong winds in JB currently...... many Viets have left JB until the situation improves. Quite a number cross over to LOS as they have not completely cleared their debts yet so cannot return to Vietnam. You should have chosen them as some are the redcard girls from the JB joints and service guaranteed topnotch.

Wish I can travel to LOS more often ........ almost all the JB joints are currently operating on skeletal staffing so choice of girls is very limited.
Old 15-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
reechart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Eating in Bangkok

soi cowboy not worth to go?
booked Continenet hotel juz beside SCB...

any nice soapy/bj joint to intro near Phrom Pong?

can TS put a sticky post on top of the thread for ipdates
Old 15-04-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
cosmex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycosmex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

actually i dunno why u guys say that the pimp is damn expensive?

its basically the price of singapore ktv but with 10x the playability and fun.

i went in feb, spend 200+ per pax. 3 pax in total.

each of us brought girl home (just tell the mamasan that u want girls that will go back with you)

and i think the biggest diff btw just going thermae is the buildup towards sex at the end. u go find a FL is just bring back fuck then she leaves. whereas at g club she will cock tease you the whole night, then when u actually pump her, it feels more shiok and satisfying. thats the reason why i go g club more than clubs/bars. i only go club when i meeting siambu who worked in sg siam diu.
Old 15-04-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
66066 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post

i went in feb, spend 200+ per pax. 3 pax in total.

each of us brought girl home (just tell the mamasan that u want girls that will go back with you)
Not sure, if you included the amount that you spent to bring the girl or not.

200+, assuming 250 sgd, thatís about 5.8K฿. per pax.

And we all knew that ladies will quote 4K฿, for sex after work. So donít tell me whole night you only spent 1.8K฿ at pimp per pax.
Old 15-04-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Question Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

$200+ sgd can open bottle + tips + lady drinks tcss all the way party till close then + taobao chiobu go back room OVN for the pimp.....

Haizzz. Seem like i been chionging the wrong way. Please kindly share and enlighten me. I am very keen n willing to learn the way to the true force.

Is it cuz 3 person go then can do it? was there any special promo or package?

i am not handsome not young not charismatic also. Haizz. high chance i kana carrot n chop also. Haizzz.

See??? Typical 5555

Last edited by funboi; 15-04-2019 at 10:49 PM.
Old 16-04-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
Naproxen is a name known to allNaproxen is a name known to allNaproxen is a name known to allNaproxen is a name known to allNaproxen is a name known to allNaproxen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
Not sure, if you included the amount that you spent to bring the girl or not.

200+, assuming 250 sgd, thatís about 5.8K฿. per pax.

And we all knew that ladies will quote 4K฿, for sex after work. So donít tell me whole night you only spent 1.8K฿ at pimp per pax.
He spent 200+ at pimp and to bring girl back, the girl is "supposed" to quote or collect the additional ovn 4K or 5K฿ the next morning. But girls nv ask for anything the next morning after they woke up and just went back home happily. Similar case which happened to me and my friend too.
Advert Space Available