The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any bros here good at sweet-talking girls? Need advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodontan View Post
Usually when talking to a girl about mundane things such as travel or daily happenings etc....how do you guys slowly change the topic into more flirty / sexual stuff and escalate things?

One problem I've is that when talking to girls, I tend to focus too much on the topic itself (e.g: talk about dogs, end up whole conversation about dogs life, dog maintenance, dog food, dog breeds....).

I tried to force the topic to become more sexual but it always creeps them out cos' it's too sudden and random.

I need to learn how to "transit" the topic into more personal flirty stuff. How bros? Any advice or pointers?
Don't waste time on talking... If she wants to fuck you, she will fuck you eventually. If she is not interested in you, you are not going to make it even you read her the whole Bible.
Old 23-01-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Don't waste time on talking... If she wants to fuck you, she will fuck you eventually. If she is not interested in you, you are not going to make it even you read her the whole Bible.
Very true. If the girl is interested, doesn't matter much what you say or not. It's just like the experience of finding gf / wife. Have to try to hook several girls before being successful. You are still being yourself, in most cases, holding conversation the same way, but different girls will react differently.
Old 23-01-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Vly.

Credited back Six Points.

For 2nd Ups :
Prince7, devilchan78, SimplyUnperfect, lonebonker, CoCK ShoCk, Smoky7, TingTongLove, Jay Chou, Supervert, sailsingapore, Cafu, Goalie, Cloudy80, ah rat, Passerbyer, Rasta Marley, lookingaround.

Exchange : Min. 3 pts
Old 23-01-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

There are two types of women:
1) Women who know what they want(e.g. I'm here to meet guys to fuck so I am looking to find a sexy male I am attracted to.)

2) Women who don't really know what they want(e.g. I'm here to make friends, I have urges but it's secondary and I only want to sleep with someone I trust, it isn't about sex, it's about connection)

Chances of you meeting number 2 are much higher as all women like to be pretentious and portray a good image, not many are willing to embrace the path of number 1 as this leads to being judged by other women as a skank, whore or slut.

So you need to build connection, be open-minded, don't give too many opinions that are too hard headed(e.g. I HATE bacon. Instead say I'm not too fond of it, too oily).

Sound flexible, portray similar interests even if you don't have(e.g. Yup, I like classical music as well, but I only listen to a few pieces)

Women love to talk about themselves, actually most people do, just that females love it more. Ask about her opinions, her thoughts on the matter, her experiences on it, they can go on and on but always listen to every damn bit, it's like a listening comprehension, also make sure you remember the important bits so you can recite them and impress her that you actually bothered.

When they feel connected you can work on building feelings.
Be nice, but not too nice. Don't go "I'll do anything for you". Be more like "Yea, I can help but I can't go all the way"
If you go all the way, you become a bro. If not you're the nice the guy that she feels a connection with.

Ask her dating questions. Do you smoke? Do you drink? Do you club?
If she asks why say you're curious and be honest about it if she asks you back. Say that's what you're looking for in a girl if she answers to your ideal answers. It steers you away from the friendzone and keeps you in her radar as potential mate.

Lastly, you can try to ask how long she's been single for, how long did her ex and her last and then if you wanna ask a weird question, you always start with "Can I ask you something personal, if you're uncomfortable you don't have to tell me"
Then with that and if she approves, ask about her sex life with her ex or with whoever.

I hope this helps, it works for me.
But always remember, you are no Casanova, so if you hit a dud, or if things don't go as planned, always know you can walk away and try another. Same as poker, it's about discipline.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 23-01-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
vaic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvaic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
There are two types of women:
1) Women who know what they want(e.g. I'm here to meet guys to fuck so I am looking to find a sexy male I am attracted to.)

2) Women who don't really know what they want(e.g. I'm here to make friends, I have urges but it's secondary and I only want to sleep with someone I trust, it isn't about sex, it's about connection)

Chances of you meeting number 2 are much higher as all women like to be pretentious and portray a good image, not many are willing to embrace the path of number 1 as this leads to being judged by other women as a skank, whore or slut.

So you need to build connection, be open-minded, don't give too many opinions that are too hard headed(e.g. I HATE bacon. Instead say I'm not too fond of it, too oily).

Sound flexible, portray similar interests even if you don't have(e.g. Yup, I like classical music as well, but I only listen to a few pieces)

Women love to talk about themselves, actually most people do, just that females love it more. Ask about her opinions, her thoughts on the matter, her experiences on it, they can go on and on but always listen to every damn bit, it's like a listening comprehension, also make sure you remember the important bits so you can recite them and impress her that you actually bothered.

When they feel connected you can work on building feelings.
Be nice, but not too nice. Don't go "I'll do anything for you". Be more like "Yea, I can help but I can't go all the way"
If you go all the way, you become a bro. If not you're the nice the guy that she feels a connection with.

Ask her dating questions. Do you smoke? Do you drink? Do you club?
If she asks why say you're curious and be honest about it if she asks you back. Say that's what you're looking for in a girl if she answers to your ideal answers. It steers you away from the friendzone and keeps you in her radar as potential mate.

Lastly, you can try to ask how long she's been single for, how long did her ex and her last and then if you wanna ask a weird question, you always start with "Can I ask you something personal, if you're uncomfortable you don't have to tell me"
Then with that and if she approves, ask about her sex life with her ex or with whoever.

I hope this helps, it works for me.
But always remember, you are no Casanova, so if you hit a dud, or if things don't go as planned, always know you can walk away and try another. Same as poker, it's about discipline.

Very well said .
Old 23-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
nudegal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaic View Post
Very well said .
Fully agreed, very well said .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1