The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Any bros here good at sweet-talking girls? Need advice.

Usually when talking to a girl about mundane things such as travel or daily happenings etc....how do you guys slowly change the topic into more flirty / sexual stuff and escalate things?

One problem I've is that when talking to girls, I tend to focus too much on the topic itself (e.g: talk about dogs, end up whole conversation about dogs life, dog maintenance, dog food, dog breeds....).

I tried to force the topic to become more sexual but it always creeps them out cos' it's too sudden and random.

I need to learn how to "transit" the topic into more personal flirty stuff. How bros? Any advice or pointers?
Old 01-01-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17470 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any bros here good at sweet-talking girls? Need advice.

You may pm dreamzknight ! He is good!
Old 01-01-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodontan View Post
how do you guys slowly change the topic into more flirty / sexual stuff and escalate things?
(e.g: talk about dogs, dog breeds.....
Right after dog breeds. Happy 2018.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Talking doggy, joke about doggystyle or nonchalantly about mating or dog humping incident that happened to you
Old 01-01-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

It's a factor of how intelligent you are.
Most locals and Malaysians are not fast enough to even follow intellectual conversation.
In hokkien, catch no balls.
If cannot even follow, don't expect to be able to manipulate conversation.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Most locals and Malaysians are not fast enough to even follow intellectual conversation.
so how? gone case for people who are not naturally sweet-talkers? Can this be learnt somehow to a certain extent?
Old 01-01-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nothing to do with the transition. Everything to do with the topic. If I were a girl that does not fancy you and you change the topic to flirty/sexual stuff, you will freak me out too.

If you can't see it, try imagining you are late on your way to work and a 90 y.o. gandma with saggy boobs and a haggard face keeps groping you in the bus. Don't tell me you will be not be freaked out too??
Old 02-01-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Lol! Astute observation!
Furthermore, if the girl is not humorous or tune towards sex or find you sexy, it is difficult (or even dangerous) to steer the conversation towards sexual grounds.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Lol! Astute observation!
Furthermore, if the girl is not humorous or tune towards sex or find you sexy, it is difficult (or even dangerous) to steer the conversation towards sexual grounds.
Agreed.
Easier to direct a conversation towards sexual innuendoes.
Hard to extricate yourself should things go south.
If you cannot even control the conversation, you won't be able to pick up the nuances that the girl is getting uncomfortable.
Then comes the sexual harassment charges...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 02-01-2018 at 03:47 AM.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 17
si_glow is a Helpful and Caring Samstersi_glow is a Helpful and Caring Samstersi_glow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Talking is a waste of time . Just go straight into action .
Old 03-01-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 20
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

cannot talk about sex dont force la ... play along lor .. make the conversation interesting instead ... make her wanna talk to you more ... this time cannot at least the conversation was interesting and she may go out with you again ... slowly la ..... women all same one pretend pretend ... after she gets comfortable she will talk all the sex u want .... but then next question is .. after all the sex talk .. how to get into her pants ah .... she may be cock teaser nia .. talk to you until gian gian then leave u high and dry go find her FB ...
Old 03-01-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Any bros here good at sweet-talking girls? Need advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by si_glow View Post
Talking is a waste of time . Just go straight into action .
Return 17 apples

Last edited by unfit; 03-01-2018 at 09:14 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Ask... asked open ended question. This is how u draw her responses and carry the conversation forward. It also helps to guage if she is keen to carry on talking anot.

Listen... listen to her respond... if she is giving all the one worded reply, yes / no reply... then u know she sian half already.

Talk... don’t boast... it may seem impressive, but sometimes it will bored the lady... becos the conversation ends up being all about u... worse case.. boast too much, end up kenna entrapped like the HDB guy... the gone case.

Wide view... basically, be abreast about things happening around. Don’t have to be a know it all.. u are not google.

Humour... its good if u can add humour... but dun crack lame or cold jokes.

Just chipping in from what I learnt in some workshop.

Old 22-01-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

There are videos about pick up artistes, PUAs, on YouTube. Or books about the techniques of PUAs for you to improve your game. Namely: "The Rules of the Game".
Old 22-01-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Some rules of thumb are here...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1