The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 7
ItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sex drive during pregnancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoturtle View Post
High sex drive during pregnancy is really dependable on the ownself. Not really true or correct. But having sex during pregnancy? Why not? It will be the best time for your Husband to shoot inside without any worries. U can even try many positions due to your big stomach. It is totally safe just becareful. My Wife got numbness of her legs while we were doing halfway and end up we were laughing abt it over and over again.

Once again, congrats!!!
You still can have sex during pregnancy just need to take precautions .
Old 28-12-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEileen View Post
Sorry Eileen, I don’t get what u mean? Why precautions?
Old 28-12-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
normally best to lay off during first trimester...after that you can bang away...even right up till before giving birth thou baby probably cursing why something spitting at him/her..
Just a fyi, this is a myth. Did you know that when you're >35, the gynae draws liquid from your waterbag to test for Down Syndrome. Even with a needle puncture, your waterbag will not burst.

For an induced birth, your gynae will take a bigger and sharper stick to poke your 9 months big waterbag to burst it. Then you will go into labour.

Now, imagine your hubby's dick trying to poke your tiny waterbag through your womb in your first trimester. Your hubby's dick must be super long, super sharp like a needle, and a celebrity sniper to nail a tiny waterbag floating in your womb!
Old 28-12-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoturtle View Post
Sorry Eileen, I don’t get what u mean? Why precautions?
Wear a CONDOM!!!
Old 28-12-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Wear a CONDOM!!!
huh? already pregnant still wear condom for precaution?
oh.. unless you are worrying about passing STD.
Old 28-12-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
preg time is best to bang leh wat ur hubs waiting for .... if i were him i ll shoot until i bone dry everinite till u pop....

jus a qn.... do daddies and mummies realise when u hav a lot of sex during preg and alot of cip ... the kid born ... head smells of sperm ah ??? hahaa not a bad thing ... jus asking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Congrat!!! which tri in you now?

High sex drive is normal because body reaction but very individual.

1st tri, need to take precautions because fetus is not stable yet, especially if you are first timer.

2nd tri onward, enjoy.

Last tri, should have more before pop, but gentle it. If you are going for natural birth, it does helps.

Your hubby should be the enjoying the most, don't need second thought can unload every single drop.
Old 28-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
preg time is best to bang leh wat ur hubs waiting for .... if i were him i ll shoot until i bone dry everinite till u pop....

jus a qn.... do daddies and mummies realise when u hav a lot of sex during preg and alot of cip ... the kid born ... head smells of sperm ah ??? hahaa not a bad thing ... jus asking...
oh.. just like when the pregnant women uses too much vibrator during pregnancy, the baby will keep shaking head when born lol
Old 28-12-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe he traditional. scared his tool too long will poke the baby.
Guess no choice. Offer to take up through backdoor?
Old 28-12-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEileen View Post
8 for your comments. Have a great day
Old 28-12-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Definitely a misconception that sex is out of the window during pregnancy.

If your doctor confirms that your pregnancy, during the 1st trimester, is all good and in order, you can actual have sex. Just keep it gentle and preferably with the female laying down.

In 2nd trimester, it is usually a good to go ahead with sex for most pregnant females. As usually, keep to safe positions and gentle movements, like female in laying down or cowgirl. No KARMA SUTRA.

In 3rd trimester, you can go for doggy position or with cowgirl position. These are good for birth delivery.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!

Blessed new year!Thanks all for the interesting insights!
I’m in my 1st trimester
Disappointing that my hubby feels that we should abstain even though he knows it is safe
Old 02-01-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
huh? already pregnant still wear condom for precaution?
oh.. unless you are worrying about passing STD.
Exactly bro!!!
Old 02-01-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

I think after 3 months better lah. Play safe sis

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 03-01-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
fathead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yying View Post
Blessed new year!Thanks all for the interesting insights!
I’m in my 1st trimester
Disappointing that my hubby feels that we should abstain even though he knows it is safe
Congrats. Guess for the first tri u got to depend on your fingers and toys. Wait for the 2nd tri and speak to him again.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yying View Post
Need to seek some advice!

I’m feeling extremely horny during this period. The level surpassed my usual self, been craving for it & I get aroused by the slightest thing. It is such a torture to pretend to be fine.

This is like the only period hubby doesn’t like to do it with me, he said bad for the baby and he wants me to get more rest to protect our precious baby.

Read articles and it seem like it is normal but I’m too shy to tell my gynae.
Anyone or wife/partner who had the same problem, how did u handle it?
sis ,, is normal to be horny and to fuck during pregnancy

when my wife had our 1st baby we fuck everyday ,, she dont care if curtain is not draw ,, she will rock till she cum ,, im allow to shoot inside,, we did twice once

THOSE WAS THE GOOD DAYSSS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1