The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 17
zron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Hi All,

pardon my ignorance.... I read thru frm page 1 to pg11. Can anyone advise if it is legal for people to meet up for 3some ( 2M1F ) or GB in S'pore? No Monetary involved. and what if we pay a gal to have a groupie?
Old 23-04-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggie2280 View Post
Hey bros. my friend was charged for indecent acts with a minor. He pet with a girl under 14. Only finger n touching her body all that. He is 19. May i know will anything happen to him? He is a first time offender and he duno its illegal to pet with a minor.
What if the girl is 14 - 15 and both party consent? And same thing happen lei? Is it classify under what?

Meaning the guy only finger and touch her but she never oral or anal or fark the guy... what will happen if she decide to sue him when she 16? what is the offense committed ?

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 28-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crashalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zron.45 View Post
Hi All,

pardon my ignorance.... I read thru frm page 1 to pg11. Can anyone advise if it is legal for people to meet up for 3some ( 2M1F ) or GB in S'pore? No Monetary involved. and what if we pay a gal to have a groupie?
Yes, nothing illegal. Anyway, behind closed doors who will know?
Old 04-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
w1erdguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

isn't it illegal to have sex with someone younger than 16, not 14?
Old 14-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fififiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is it illegal or a offence to make out with a maid with no sexual intercourse involve? only heavy petting and with her consent.. she is not my maid anyway. just some random maid i met

Last edited by fififiboy; 14-07-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 15-07-2009, 07:29 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

read here

Age of consent

Sexual Offences Laws - Singapore

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-01-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
durinpuff1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If a PR is caught pants down with Thai/PRC FL what happens to the guy
Old 12-01-2010, 10:31 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

he gets the same treatment as a local.
What did you expect?
the authority to treat him to durianpuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by durinpuff1969 View Post
If a PR is caught pants down with Thai/PRC FL what happens to the guy

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 12-01-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 14-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
nottituck is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Outrages on decency.

377A. Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years
even if it were a threesome involving 2 guys and a gal and sex toys like tenga?!?
Old 14-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottituck View Post
even if it were a threesome involving 2 guys and a gal and sex toys like tenga?!?
hmmm.... bro you asking a question, promoting the website or both?

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 18-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

thisisjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Bros,

Can you help me answer the following questions (can't really get a clear answer from reading all the posts) ?
I am a married cheongster worried of the consequences of getting caught...

1. Is it legal for a married man to visit the Geylang (or else) legal prostitutes ? Is there any risk of getting caught / of this being used in a future divorce case ?

2. What happens if a married man is being caught with a FL in a hotel during a AV check ? Is there any risk wife would get informed ?

Just trying to evaluate the risks of extra marital flings (with consenting ladies over 21yo) - want to be prepared and acting with full understanding of the consequences this can have.

Thanks for your help in understanding all this.

Would welcome any other cheongster to PM me on the subject to share personal tips and tricks.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

henryphua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the guy is 17 and the girl is 15 and she got pregnant. what is the penalty?
Old 12-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

torakingkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all Bro's,
sorry if my post not in place, just wonder if any update about san's models ? cause url link is broken, and don't get any update to in my email also contact 2 numbers not answering any bro's can help ?

Thank's a lot
B/R
Tora
Old 10-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
DOM Sanni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
This thread is about sg law on Rape, Incest,Unnatural sex, etc..and to answer some of the most asked questions here.

this law are correct as of 30 Aug 2005.

let start with RAPE!

RAPE

(d) with her consent, when the man knows that he is not her husband, and her consent is given because she believes that he is another man to whom she is or believes herself to be lawfully married or to whom she would consent;
What the heck does this mean?
That a man having sex with a married woman is Rape?
Forgive me if its been explained, the thread has too many posts for me to go through and I just did 3 pages.

What about a man getting raped? No laws? Only female can get raped?
Old 10-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 0
ADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If i met a girl at a disco/pub/club, she's a bit intoxicated (she walked wobbly), she knows who i am and can tell the cab driver where she is staying and in the cab, she tease me by fondling my groin at the back seats. when we reach the stairs, she ask me for sex, is it rape ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1