The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

Hi all,
Am going Kl after Christmas, staying at furama, any nearby fun place to recommend? Thanks.
Old 20-12-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lemonade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I will be in KL for a few days from Christmas Eve onwards. Staying at Fraser's place. Can any Bros share info on any fun place to go. Thanks
Old 20-12-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skytian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on The Beach Club

As many have already mentioned that it is quite similar to Ipanema at Orchard Towers in Singapore. Yes, quite the same but not at all. Let me share my personal view.

Arrived at 12am, the place was already packed (even the entrance was packed with taxis and taxi drivers [never ever approach anyone of them or engage their services]) with internationals which built mostly by Ang Mos and Viets. Viets especially, plenty of them from all kinds of categories so choose what suit your taste.

This isn't my first time I am at The Beach Club (the last time I remembered was actually 7 months ago), making a 1 round walk from the bar to the live band area and then I took a seat at the outdoor area which probably will have a better view of everything.

Every half an hour, you will find yourself been approached so don't worry that you will feel lonely. You definitely won't feel lowly but whether the girl suit your taste is another matter.

Ok. The part everyone is waiting for will be the rates. This is what I realised. RM500 for ST and RM800 to RM1000 for LT. HOWEVER, if you bother to wait till between 2:30am to 3:30am, you probably will find yourself a better deal when the girls are desperately looking for their prey while you indirectly a predator. The lowest you probably might get will be RM300 for ST and RM600 to RM800 for LT. Of course, other factors might fall in such as if she likes you, if she is comfortable with you, did you guys strike up a good conversation and blah blah blah so good luck for those who will be visiting the place.

Lastly, the food is over-priced same goes for the drinks. Taste was average. You can find awesome food in KL.

The band was fine but I prefer the band at Thai Disco which I will FR on it later.

Cover-charge is RM40.

Rating: 3.5/5 stars

Enjoy!
Old 20-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lemonade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the FR bro.

Anyone wanna hang out or party together. I'm flying solo

Cheers
Old 29-12-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Glyph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going to KL next week any good KTV or LSB near puchong area that have da bao
Old 30-12-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Review on Thai Disco
I have spent 4 straight nights here and I pretty much enjoy this place. I opened a Chivas during happy hour for about RM368 if I remembered correctly. Cover is RM40.
There is an indoor and outdoor area. The indoor supports a live band and currently, the band from Philippines is pretty good, singing mostly English songs and occasionally Cantonese, Korean and Mandarin songs. You get to dedicate songs as well.
All the girls working from Vietnam. However, there are 2 groups of girls. Do take note. The indoor group are mostly PRs while the ones sitting outdoor are for ‘ta bao’. I am not saying that PRs cannot ‘ta bao’, it will very much depend if she is comfortable with you but mostly can’t, at least not during your short time spent there.
For those sitting outdoor, if you want to ‘ta bao’, the rates are not far from the ones at The Beach Club. However, maybe I felt that here has a better chance of negotiating. ST will range between RM300 to RM500 while OT will range between RM500 to RM800. Note that the girls outdoor is more towards the mature age.
I realised there is an inflation for this place as well when comes to indoor tipping. Tips were RM50 7 months ago and now at least RM100 (unless they butterfly damn long then you give them RM50).
Is never difficult to get a girl to sit with you because the girls are plenty. Each night, I have at least 3 girls entertaining me (managed to hook up 1 on my final night). Maybe because I am sitting with 3 girls, the butterfly timing didn’t felt too long.
There is a supposing Thai restaurant next to the club which also serves Vietnamese food, so I do bring the girls over for supper. That’s also when you can communicate and know them better. Go for the Thai food rather than the Vietnamese food. Hahaha.
Rating: 4/5 stars
Old 30-12-2017, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytian View Post
Review on Thai Disco
I have spent 4 straight nights here and I pretty much enjoy this place. I opened a Chivas during happy hour for about RM368 if I remembered correctly. Cover is RM40.
There is an indoor and outdoor area. The indoor supports a live band and currently, the band from Philippines is pretty good, singing mostly English songs and occasionally Cantonese, Korean and Mandarin songs. You get to dedicate songs as well.
All the girls working from Vietnam. However, there are 2 groups of girls. Do take note. The indoor group are mostly PRs while the ones sitting outdoor are for ‘ta bao’. I am not saying that PRs cannot ‘ta bao’, it will very much depend if she is comfortable with you but mostly can’t, at least not during your short time spent there.
For those sitting outdoor, if you want to ‘ta bao’, the rates are not far from the ones at The Beach Club. However, maybe I felt that here has a better chance of negotiating. ST will range between RM300 to RM500 while OT will range between RM500 to RM800. Note that the girls outdoor is more towards the mature age.
I realised there is an inflation for this place as well when comes to indoor tipping. Tips were RM50 7 months ago and now at least RM100 (unless they butterfly damn long then you give them RM50).
Is never difficult to get a girl to sit with you because the girls are plenty. Each night, I have at least 3 girls entertaining me (managed to hook up 1 on my final night). Maybe because I am sitting with 3 girls, the butterfly timing didn’t felt too long.
There is a supposing Thai restaurant next to the club which also serves Vietnamese food, so I do bring the girls over for supper. That’s also when you can communicate and know them better. Go for the Thai food rather than the Vietnamese food. Hahaha.
Rating: 4/5 stars
What Thai Disco ???. There are too many Thai discos in and around KL. U meant Thai Club which is near to Beach Club ???.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

WayneTay1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone! Happy new year 2018!!!

I will be visiting KL this 4th to 7th jan..... me and my group of friends keen to check it out on the locals ktvs.... we all first time in KL....
Any seniors willing to share some of the info for us newbie? Viet Thai girls? Pricing? Ta bao rates? Things to look out? Just wanna stay safe and enjoy ourselves in this KL trip.....
Old 03-01-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lester2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
For those who are coming for the first time to KL, you can choose either a quickie at the spa which damage is about RM 200 plus. U can find enough info in the forum about the hottest spa in KL.

For those who like the little more "process" like me, u cud spend longer time at the KTV. But Of Course, the damages are bigger.....

Most of the KTV in KL (either high or low class) were occupied by the PRC B4. But now, if U can find them, U sure have to buy 100 B n 100 S 4D.

I categoriezed the KTV in KL to 5 classes. The 5 star one are like Bintang Palace, Vegas. 4 star like Macau, Superstar, Golden Horse etc. There are many 3 stars one even outside the KL city like, Sunway, Subang, Cheras, PJ etc.

The 5 star one will charge room charge (depanding on room size) if U are not a member there. The GROs are local chinese and malay (found some young malays cud speak mandarin very well) and some mixed from East Malaysia. There are hourly charge from $35 to $55 depanding on which KTV U go. Some mummy will slash U if U are not carefull with the bill, especially U are high on the drinks (or the girls).

Ta pou could be various from $500 to $2000 depanding on the club as well. If you are good in talking and the girl happens to shiok with U, negotiate yr own self. Some don do ta pou....

For those guys are int, just PM me at [email protected] if U r in KL and if I m happens to be free and around, I cud bring u guys there.
Thanks for the info mate. Planning to stroll KL sometime.
Old 04-01-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lester2017 View Post
Thanks for the info mate. Planning to stroll KL sometime.
That’s was a very old info bro. Some KTVs already closed and stock now are mainly Viet and PRC. Some with local Chinese or Malays.
Old 15-01-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
What Thai Disco ???. There are too many Thai discos in and around KL. U meant Thai Club which is near to Beach Club ???.
Hi, my apology. Thai Club. You are correct.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
reallyboy is Cool - loads of Potential

any bros in KL? looking for KTV lobang tonight.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Brothers & Fellow Samster ,
IF you need a samster to guide you through an extremely fun night , in some of the best KTV's in KL , drop me a PM . I know the absolute best KTV spots ( some 24hrs ) in KL , the most beautiful party girls currently available , and most importantly , knows what IT takes , to make the night one you'll live to tell your grand kids about . =)

I've read through the posts here , and saw that many of our members , especially the foreign ones are completely lost when it comes to finding a good time while visiting KL . Advice's provided in this thread is somewhat redundant as well . ( Thai Club and Beach Club ??? Those are places to AVOID in KL ! )

I've been in the nightlife scene for the past decade in KL ( & worldwide ) , spent millions in the learning process , know what works ( and what doesn't ) and if you need a guiding hand while in KL , drop me a PM , I'll check my time and promise to see how can I add value to your night .

=)

Last edited by shuttlecock; 07-02-2018 at 12:38 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 08-02-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys ,
I've received a few PMs , however I'll be in Korea this weekend for the Winter Olympics . Do drop me a PM and I'll hook you up . My best buddy is still in town and is partying tomorrow as well .

-KK
Old 17-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Howdy guys ,
So after posting on this thread , I received multiple PMs on where and what to do in KL . I was overseas for work the last couple of days ( I still replied those who texted me though ) , and finally came back before CNY . I managed to take one Singaporean Samster for a wild night out ( he can write about the night here on his own accord ) and boy , after seeing what he doesn't know KL has to offer .... [ KL in my opinion is one of the BEST if not the BEST place to party , and I've been around ]

Many messaged me on Vietnam / China / Mongolian chicks . Guys , I'm no Papasan , and going out for a cheap fuck ain't my cup of tea ( no offense to those who like to ) . I'm also not looking for a budget night out & I like to go the extra mile , for a fantastic night .

If you're after for some WILD night at the KTV , where girls throw their clothes off while your friend sings Hotel California , and another friend screws a chick in the bathroom , I know where to go . I HOWEVER , am no regular there . Mercury KTV ( Section 19 ) , Bond Spa ( Beside Times Square )or even Vivo Club at Eastin Hotel PJ are good joints for a WILD night , just to have fun . I get uncomfortable going there though . I just don't have the feeling of accomplishment , with something so easy . I'm just letting this out with complete honesty .

What I do like :
I like a night out that's fun & at the same time , I get to party & let my hair down with some of the most beautiful ladies in town . Not some girl who's just available for everyone . Good drinks , great company , and a superb environment ( sometimes with my own DJ ) . If you're looking for a night like that , Holla me up . I'm DOWN .

To answer most of the questions that have been thrown , the places that I do frequent and have influence :

a)De-Royale KTV
b)Saboon KTV
c)& unfortunately the now closed down legendary DELUX KTV

Delux just closed down in 2018 because the government bought over the land of the club . This was my first joint way back in 2010 . I also sometimes go to Cherry Blossom & Bintang Palace .

I'm a regular and know the owners very well & have a little more privilege compared to the other patrons . On women , I've been in the industry long enough to know girls , friends of girls , agents , mamasan or direct contacts from bosses and their friends . The ratio of girls to guys in my room , has never been at equilibrium .

Please don't ask me where is the cheapest joint etc . A night out will set you back about at least RM3k , however it's not going to be a pussy night . If I so happen to be busy or am out of town , I can just pass you the contacts needed and my manager friends can sort you out .

I know what is it like going to somewhere foreign and don't know who to call or what to do . Google will ask you to go Beach Club . The taxi driver will bring you to a rundown spa that has a Zebra & Elephant & the guy below your hotel shows you the direction to a transvestites Hotel Room ( or a spa if you're lucky ) .

I say this with complete conviction that KL is undoubtedly the best party spot in the world if you know your directions .

-KK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1