The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
FKlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP Raid

haven spa =_= over price and poor massage... do not even think there can massage
Old 16-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Oh dear... That is the spa I have in mind...
Old 16-12-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Old 16-12-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
FKlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow post honest review tio zap by someone with 2 power
Old 16-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Customers must 过三关, av don't need just break through
过三关,斩六将。 Haha

Anyway thanks for up at the URL UNDER my SIGNATURE. Returned you 45 + BONUS 10 bro

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 16-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

General Warning

Becareful of messages sent to ML via WhatsApp, WeChat, sms etc. If they do catch the ML in action and bring her in for questioning they do go through the phone.
Old 16-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Fckallslut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
General Warning

Becareful of messages sent to ML via WhatsApp, WeChat, sms etc. If they do catch the ML in action and bring her in for questioning they do go through the phone.
bro how u know
Old 16-12-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
General Warning

Not sure what you are trying to pull off here... So what if our numbers are inside. So what if our 2IC was inside them for a fee. Unless the phone belongs to an underaged whore.
Old 16-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
Eden6368 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
General Warning

Thanks for the useful warning bro
Old 16-12-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden6368 View Post
Thanks for the useful warning bro
no problem man. one of my army mates was excited about the SYT ML who massaged him in chinatown. When he recently went he heard she is not there and the place got raided recently.

Suddenly he got worried about how young the SYT actually was.
Old 16-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
General Warning

Agreed. this is a great reminder.
Old 16-12-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
G-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by William828 View Post
All this news citizen that in this trade all very rich some own few properties here.Because they are rich that is why they can open shop and open legs anywhere
Very true, they are rich. I know at least three drive nice cars to work. They even drove me back at night.
Old 16-12-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
General Warning

Ppl complex second flor ,n third flor they ctc cus thr wetchat
Old 17-12-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

PRC rules the world. Its long tentacles not only traverse the plains of Silk Road, but also extend their stronghold over our wallets. Time to quit the scene and save up for rainy day. 2018 will be more gloomy than this year.
Old 17-12-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

just ignore them unless u need a prc wife
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1