The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 16-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
As for KD, the a**hole interviewer was definitely overboard, trying to corner and provoke KD. Even John Dykes (in the local studio) after watching that cip asked the studio pundits whether the interviewing had gone too far. It was very obvious.
And Gordon Strachan stood up for Kenny!

Anyway the King is not going to sweat over an apology!
Old 17-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

I only hope liverpool and suarez let their football do the talking instead. If win at least can be abit cocky la. Lose liao go hide one corner sua.
Old 17-02-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Comjuka Comjuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
I only hope liverpool and suarez let their football do the talking instead. If win at least can be abit cocky la. Lose liao go hide one corner sua.
Do you think that Suarez will still be around next season?
I saw the news report on Eurosports that Carlos Ancelotti is interested to bring Suarez to PSG.
Old 17-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ra-row?cc=4716

I know we should move on but when the President of Uruguay speaks for Suarez, it made me proud that we have such a well-like and class player...
Old 18-02-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ra-row?cc=4716

I know we should move on but when the President of Uruguay speaks for Suarez, it made me proud that we have such a well-like and class player...
Of course you don't see the FA responding, or the French president/captain speaking up for Evra.
Old 18-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Of course you don't see the FA responding, or the French president/captain speaking up for Evra.
Bcause Evra did nothing but gave them extra work to do..
Old 18-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
saltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of light

liverpool.... !
Old 18-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

even Ajax fans are rooting for Suarez!
Old 19-02-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Ya! My thoughts exactly. If i dun like your MF face, why must i shake ur hand?? Just like when WB buay song with JT for shagging his ex-gal he also dun shake hand. Not happy don't shake. There is nothing so complicated about it. It is all the idiots in the media, SCB, etc that blow it up.

Recently in Australia Open also got one match the player refuse to shake the other player hand cos he felt that player purposely smash the ball at him.

As for KD, the a**hole interviewer was definitely overboard, trying to corner and provoke KD. Even John Dykes (in the local studio) after watching that cip asked the studio pundits whether the interviewing had gone too far. It was very obvious.
my exact sentiments bro. what's so big deal about not wanting to shake hands? would you shake a person's hands if that person caused you to be banned for 8 games?

evra should be damn thankful that suarez didn't break his legs and end his career!

why is the media and everyone else (esp scum fans) focusing on suarez's refusal only?
Old 19-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Back to tonight's match.

Got a bad feeling tonight.. Gunners got bundled out, Spurs still scoreless against Stevenage at 75th minute mark, the big teams are struggling... and usually all the big teams seems to struggle together...

Just hope the boys get a resounding win tonight to be in really great spirits next week...

Anyone got tonight's team sheet yet?
Old 19-02-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Yea quite a few upset with gooners out, spurs seems a replay coming, chelski replay..

But but...at Anfield against Brighton...I cannot (me only) accept less than a 3 goal winning margin

The boys need to really be up for this..need to win the Fa cup and lg cup to make up for the poor league season..
Old 19-02-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Carragher, Skrtel, Adam, Gerrard, Downing, Henderson, Carroll, Suarez.
Subs: Doni, Maxi, Coates, Kelly, Kuyt, Shelvey, Spearing.

Attacking line-up. Go for it boys!

Liverpool 2 Brighton 1
Old 20-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 16
happenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to all

Liverpool 4 Brighton 0
Old 20-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Liv to win 2 - 0

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1