The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 29-11-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderArnold View Post
I hope I get a chance to play today .
My sources say most likely you will be selected to play . I have no doubt you will do a good job . Hope the team will not disappoints us . Anyone watching the game tonight ?

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 30-11-2017, 06:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

well done Pool, Mane and Salah for 0-3 win at Stoke
Old 30-11-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Watched the replay ! Lovren did it again! If not for the lousy strikers that stoke got, this could be another draw game or worst , defeat!Thought OX had a good game and salah 's goal was a beauty! Hope klopp can keep his big mouth quiet by not talking too much nonsenses and produce this kind of result, week in and week out!

Inline:

7 pointers and above

Last edited by sex crusader; 30-11-2017 at 10:01 AM.
Old 30-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah baby!!! That's what I'm talking about. Make decisions like a man with balls of steel. Dropping Captain Hendo was good and changing the formation to bring the game to Stoke was even better!!!

As usual the players should be more hungry when finishing. The team should have scored 2 more goals!!! Good performance though. Another 3 points this weekend will be nice!!!

YNWA.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 30-11-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Jurgen's starting line-up looked a bit puzzling but it seems he got it right, particularly with the changes!

A lot to be said to just about finish the game with your strongest team and that was without Coutinho, Lallana, or Sturridge featuring at all tonight. The depth and options off the bench are what shall make us really competitive.

Solanke looks good and the Ox did not do too badly either.

Mignolet however once again showed that he can't be relied upon and on another day would've meant we played the second half with 10 Perhaps Karius should now be given a chance to turn out in our EPL matches?

Finally who else but to our Egyptian Pharaoh! Salah has now had a hand in 14 goals in his 14 games for Liverpool in the Premier League (12 goals, 2 assists). What a smoking hot player and long may his rich vein of goal scoring form continue

Great end to November! We move on to Brighton on Saturday and let's hope our Fanta Orange boys collect another 3 precious points to keep up the pressure on United, Chelsea and Arsenal(think can forget about City though).
Old 30-11-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Jurgen's starting line-up looked a bit puzzling but it seems he got it right, particularly with the changes!

A lot to be said to just about finish the game with your strongest team and that was without Coutinho, Lallana, or Sturridge featuring at all tonight. The depth and options off the bench are what shall make us really competitive.

Solanke looks good and the Ox did not do too badly either.

Mignolet however once again showed that he can't be relied upon and on another day would've meant we played the second half with 10 Perhaps Karius should now be given a chance to turn out in our EPL matches?

Finally who else but to our Egyptian Pharaoh! Salah has now had a hand in 14 goals in his 14 games for Liverpool in the Premier League (12 goals, 2 assists). What a smoking hot player and long may his rich vein of goal scoring form continue

Great end to November! We move on to Brighton on Saturday and let's hope our Fanta Orange boys collect another 3 precious points to keep up the pressure on United, Chelsea and Arsenal(think can forget about City though).
Bro, agreed with you.

Mo Salah play as sub, came on 67min and scored 2 beautiful goals to pull away from Harry Kane as race for EPL golden boots.

Sadio Mane has a 1 on 1 but couldn't put away.

Surprised that Solanke given a start. Solanke can hold the ball and some shooting chances too. He back heeled to Mane to score the first goal. Firmino could have tap in but since goal bound he didn't.

Ox and Firmino was hard working tormenting the defence.

Our defence was shaky too and Stoke could have scored with their chances.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded

Last edited by ThisIsMelwood; 30-11-2017 at 01:39 PM.
Old 30-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 7
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Do you agree with this ratings?

Player ratings

Liverpool: Mignolet (6), Gomez (7), Lovren (6), Matip (6), Moreno (6), Can (6), Wijnaldum (7), Oxlade-Chamberlain (6), Firmino (6), Mane (7), Solanke (7)

Subs: Salah (8), Milner (6), Henderson (NA)

Man of the match: Mo Salah
Old 30-11-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

What a joke! Lovren got a 6? A 2 would be also generous Liao! Gomez and OX shd be at least a 8! Kns...OX shd be Mom! He ran tirelessly all over the field! Did lots of intercepting!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 30-11-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

I still don't know what to think about Klopp why on earth did he make Shaky Simon the captain ??? Aren' t there any other that is fit to wear the captain's arm band ? Heng Shaky Simon was not lucky to be sent off . I think Klopp should continue using 4 -4-2 or 4 - 2 - 2 - 2 when all forwards are fit . Glad to see Hendo drop to the bench. Certain players took their chances well and Klopp will have a selection headace. For once the bench looks strong. Congrats to Mane and Salah for having to score the goals . A well deserved 3 points earned . Now for the next game .

LiverpoolClown
Old 01-12-2017, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
What a joke! Lovren got a 6? A 2 would be also generous Liao! Gomez and OX shd be at least a 8! Kns...OX shd be Mom! He ran tirelessly all over the field! Did lots of intercepting!
My MotM goes to Gomez.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
My MotM goes to Gomez.
Ah Gong like this young man a lot . He got a lot of potential to become a good defender . At the rate Salah is going Ah Gong believe his stock value should easily reach 300 million euros . He can even be better than Suarez. This time Ah Gong have no chest pain . Well done team .YNWA.

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 01-12-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh man!!! Lallana's injury has come back to haunt him. The guy has a small issue again and has yet to train. What's with the injuries preventing the players from playing?!?! He is going to be 30 years young in May 2018 and I hope his career is not stopped now!!!

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 01-12-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Jialat Liverpool have another injury Matip is injured and won't be available for tomorrow's match . Looks like Gomez will have to play CB . Would really like to see Robertson & Danny Ward play .

LiverpoolClown
Old 02-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Jialat Liverpool have another injury Matip is injured and won't be available for tomorrow's match . Looks like Gomez will have to play CB . Would really like to see Robertson & Danny Ward play .
I think Klopp will play Lovren and Klavan in central defence.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 02-12-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Now I slowly realised klopp is a ass licker! Think he idolized BR ! Texhnically, klopp loves most of the players that were signed by BR. Now lovren is his fav godson Liao!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1