The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of
Re: Yishun TN updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto
Was at HY few days ago.

Lady's name: Yishan
Look: 6 (my standard very high)
Boobs: Bigger side of A
Massage: 6.5-7 (my standard very high)
Attitude: 8-9 (one of the better ones)

Cost = $30 + $40 + $10 (tip)

Summary: The massage was good. She did something which i never experience she put one of my hand to the back and massage my shoulder. Hard to explain but it was pleasant. But overall massage was good but can be harder. She did something really enjoyable near the end of the massage. Will not reveal it here if you want to find out you try it out yourself. Those samster who are close to me are welcome to PM me and i will give a more detail FR.

Then some stuff happen (i'm being discreet here). She asked for $40 i say ok. Then i enjoyed it very much so i add $10 as tip.

Leave the place.

Place quite hard to find so you might think mistake another tuina place for this. But remember this place is not HONG XIN which is located around there as well.

Cheerio
Found this Hong Ye place after scouting at the neighbour hood for about 10 mins, passed by another one Hong Xin, but it seems like clean place.

Asked for Lili as mentioned by a bro there, but not around, so got Yishan, or is it Lisa i heard? Overall massage is quite good, and yes, got the "1 hand behind back" trick hehe. After massaging the legs, she squeezed the balls and woo, it feels good. Then turned around where she popped the golden qn.

After action, got free mosha, which is quite refreshing
Old 09-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
gonez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HX is clean..went a few times b4 for massage...most of them give hard massages =) so dun mistake HX n HY. The former is on level 1 and the latter is higher up on another side...
Old 10-04-2006, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

skymud,

Thanks for the info on TN 1, 2 and 3. I used to go to the MACs there and seen nice pretty PRC there with their partners at night for supper...hehehe. Maybe from the TN or from the pubs nearby.

I also saw the TN3 some time back thinking its a beauty saloon. Now thanks to you...i have another place to go!

I have seen that most of the bros here opt for the HJ and BJ only. Maybe because of the steep price. The entrance fee is already high... similar to the Admiralty HC which closed down due to AV raid. The HJ, BJ and FJ prices are similar to other HC in yishun. Though there are very good FL out there for the rate of $130/90mins/2 + room + bath service, I will still try the TN out once.... just for curiousity. Anyway... if it is really good, might return cause it's just walking distance. Hopefully it is not gone as by the look of it... everyone knows where it is .. hahaha.

Will drop an FR if possible.

Thanks again for the place and Happy Cheoging!!
Old 10-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
asatsu is Cool - loads of Potential
Angry Re: Yishun TN updates

Bros,

Forget about Hong Ye. It is a shit hole place in a HDB apartment! Located on the second level, walking into the shop feels like walking into a cheap fuck shop at Keong Saik Road.

The girls are old and some fat too. Getting them to do a hand job for you is like asking a washer woman to do it. They should pay you for jerking you off!

I ran off after one minute of recce-ing the joint yesterday.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

just after i post my reply, got the urge to check it out, so i walked over to the place under usual hot weather.

I was greeted by the receptionist there and asked which package to take. As she was sitting down with her low cut blouse, one could not help but noticing her large tits. Took me a while to response while staring at the large milk bottles...heheheh. Since it is my first time, i took the $35/hr package. There are quite a number of rooms (around 15 i think) with a laundry room and toilet at the back.

Was shown to a room by the receptionist and told to wait for the TN 'shifu'. The receptionist came back and asked me to go take a shower instead of waiting. So, went to the bath room to take a quick shower... a relief from the hot day. Went back to the room and layed on the bed. A lady came in and asked be to wait cause she was busy cleaning the towels...wah TN 'shifu' job scope includes cleaning towels leh.... so tough.

She came back in when i was going to dozed off and apologized. I am a patient person so i said ok. Guest what, she is a 25 yr old local gal. TCSS for a while and decided to stop chatting cause her massage was so damn nice that i prefer to enjoy her massage than to talk.

Took the special @ $120 for 'new cummers'. Regular will be $100. Anyway, to cut my story short here is the summary.

Damage: $35 + $120
Looks: 7/10 (room dimly lit)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B
Blows: 6/10 (with CD but works very hard but can improve)
Fucks: 7/10 (no frenching, moan quite ok with hands action massaging ur back and ass)
CIM: (did not try)
Anal: (did not try)
Service: 8/10 (especially her massage)
Name: JoJo (just came back from 1 month break)
RTF: maybe.... but her massage is tempting me

Went for another shower after the session and leave a happy man.

Would appreciate that bros approve my post for me to gain some points for my reputation.

Hope the above is informative enuff for u bros.

Happy Cheonging!!!
Old 11-04-2006, 02:27 AM
Samster

w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Went to check out this TN3 place, near the MAC and ADSD, as it is actually quite near to where i stay hehe

Opted for $30 / 45 mins package, and yar, the receptionist got big boobs to get ur attention.

Waited in the room and in came a malay lady, i briefly scanned and find her looks not very appealing, so i requested for a chinese lady, and later came a local chinese, name is Mabel. In the dim light, can see face not very pretty kind, but i must say her massage is good, with good pressure and skills.

After turning ard, she popped "Want any service?" so i went for HJ, after saying i got only $30 in my wallet hehe and she says ok, a good trick for the bros here to use for cutting down the price.

When leaving i asked whether can choose, she says yes, must highlight ur preference to the receptionist. So maybe next time i go can ask for others
Old 11-04-2006, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
klong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI guys guys just came back from a session with JoJo after reading the FR by Hope1100.
I was reading the post by Hope110 and ran out of cigarettes so went downstairs to buy some but the temptation of walking across the road to the 3rd TN was too grerat for me to handle. So LL walk across the overhead bridge to Beauty xxxxxx and asked for Ice but she was not working so i thought maybe should try JoJo. Went and paid for a 1.5 hour session at $50. Was lead to a room to wait for JoJo. Finally after wait for 5 long minutes she came in ready to do "muosha" for me. Remove my clothing and laid down on the bed while she carry on with her deed. all the her thighs brushing against my hand when she move around in her short skirt( the end of her skirt was higher than the massage table. After she finished the "muosha' I proceeded to have a shower.
when I finished she was already waiting for me eager to start the massage. Once again I laid on the massage table and she started with my back. And I finally understand why Hope1100 is so tempted by her massage cos she was a profession therapist.
All the while during the massage we just started to chat and when she was done with my back she asked me to turn around then she started to carress my thigh and baals asking me what kind of service I prefer. Of cos I opted for the Full Service.
She started slow by give me a very seductive massage on my didi. Then she capped me by mouth and started the BJ which was ok( as I have had some better ones). All this while I was pulling down her top and feeling her tits. Then I reach behind her to lift up her skirt, what a nice piece of ass she has. Down came the black thongs too and my fingers went wild playing with her CB and little button she was really wet and moaning with my didi in her mouth. After 5 mins of BJ she asked me to get up and she laid herself on the table so I mount her missionary, I slipped in easily as she was really wet. after 15 mins of pumping we changed to standing doggie and again I played with her button and grab her tits from behind. 15 mins later we change again, this time she laid on the table face down and I ram into her from behind. Finally I came in 10 mins and she clean me off and asked me to take a shower. Paid her for her hardwork and left.

Name: JoJo
Looks: 6/10 (plaesant looking but not drop-dead gorgeous)
Body: 5.5/10 ( she is actually a little plump)
Boobs: A+( sorry hope you made a mistake on this)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
CIM: (never try)
Anal: (never try)
Service: 8/10
RTF: maybe after i try Ice
Damage: Firts time trying her so $120 + $50 = $170
Working Hours: 1330 - Closing. Off days about 10 days once

Hope the brothers her like my FR and up my points

Thanks, enjoy yourselves when you visit Yishun.
Old 13-04-2006, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went to the third TN today. My eyes opened wide when I saw the recep. She does have the look and charm of a movie star. She asked whether I had bookings. I told her no and asked whether does she do massage. So sad that she is not. Since Sky was booked, I told her just assigned anyone who is strong in massage. Then went to an assigned room. Ambience ok. With background music.

Next, a 20 plus girl walked in and I was damn sian. She is a Singaporean Chinese ah lian. What I had in mind was any fair complexion PRC girl would do. I felt rather awkward to be massaged by a fellow sg Chinese (in case we somewhat or somehow know each other). She claimed today is her first day in this shop. I didn’t talk much; just wanted to lie flat and try her massage. Her massage really can’t make it – no strength, didn’t find acu points, didn’t ask which parts of the back were aching, and didn’t massage my ass crack.
Really regretted. Should have visited Wen Wen instead. The only consolation was her hands repeatedly touched my balls when massaging my thighs.

Later she asked “Want service?” In short, FJ–$100, BJ-$80, HJ with touch & suckle-$60, HJ with touch but no suckle-$50, HJ no see no touch-$40. WTF. So calculative. That’s why I don’t like Sg Chinese gal. She kept pushing for FJ but I declined. Despite my best (but still lousy) bargaining effort, settled with HJ with touch & suckle-$50. I hate bargaining! Esp over matters of enjoyment! Have the feeling that she thrives on providing specials, not massage. Would have received better treatment for the same amount of time and $ spent on Wen Wen.

Name: Rain
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: small B
Massage: 3/10 (as compared to Wen Wen)
Attitude: 4/10 (She’s too exp & calculative or maybe I’m not yan tao)
Damage: $50 (1.5 h) + $50
RTM: very unlikely.

PS: learnt from the gal that the recap is the boss. That explains why she appears on the TN’s name card. She was tightly clothed so I didn’t see any cleavage. Tough luck man!
Old 13-04-2006, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
elva81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

man...wat damn luck u got....but better then HX.....there is purely massage only...May 1st = Vit M coming....anyone interested???
Old 13-04-2006, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after reading the FR, i was struggling between 3rd TN and HY...
any advise
Old 13-04-2006, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading the FRs I was struggling between 3rd TN and HY..
any advise???
Old 13-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddy
after reading the FR, i was struggling between 3rd TN and HY...
any advise

Should be "Any ADVICE?".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
raverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyraverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Should be "Any ADVICE?".

"Advise" is a verb.
Poor moderator. Tough challenge you're undertaking, coz you'll probably have to correct grammar often around here. Pet peeve? Heh, me too.
Old 13-04-2006, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
raverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyraverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephure69
Went to Hong Xin. Had Selena, probably in 30s. Just arrived 2 months ago and has lady-boss look. Place abit cramped and seperated by curtains.

Looks : 7
Massage : 9 -- solid and hard
Overall : She is more on quiet side and just concentrates on massage.
Special : None offered. There was even a guy who brought his wife and son there for massage. So can roughly guess this is a no hanky panky joint.
Damage : $54 for 1.5 hrs of relaxing massage.

For bros who wants solid massage right from start to end. Very hard working lady. Before I left told me there are several other pretty ladies which I can try next time.
Decided to make the trek to this place as many of you described it as 'massage only'.

Still on the quest for a good clean rub primarily, with a masseuse who's pleasing to the eyes for that potential connection that might lead to more.

Think her name was Lucy, prob. early 30s., spoke mandarin like someone from the backwaters of Fujian province. Turned out to be almost true - from Fujian, not sure about the "backwaters" part though. I have to admit her girl-next-door looks grew on me as the 2-hr session progressed. Not sure if I'll RTF though. Oh yeah, she couldve done less of the small-talk thing, her strokes were strong and sure, although slightly on the repetitive side. What else...? Anyway, quick stats here:

Looks : 6.0 + extra point for her girl-next-door charm = 7
Massage : 7.0 wouldve given more but slightly repetitive, zero sensuality, sometimes it almost felt as if she was marinating a steak, or kneading dough.
Overall : Chatty, heavy-handed and sure. Good hard rub.
Special : None offered. She made frequent sales pitches for this joint towards the end of the session. Couple massage is available. No hanky panky joint is confirmed.
Damage : $72 for 2.0 hrs of hard massage.

Cheers!
Old 14-04-2006, 12:00 AM
Samster

After a hard brain cracking day, decided to go Beauty G****n again, hehe, since so near my house. Discovered the Other receptionist that the bros here are talking about, slim, sweet short hair girl with wow, nice assets when she bend forward to write something. The other one was a prc auntie.

Waited abt 20 mins only to see a hot looking lady come in, immediately ask wads her name and she's kelly. Nice, so let her massage. Skills not bad, good pressure on the back. After turning around, told her i'm 25! not 20 as what she thought haha. Then she says "hmm let me see ur little brother". So began the nice HJ and squeezing her big boobs. Good session to de-stress.

Name: Kelly
Figure: Cup C, a bit chubby on body
HJ: 8/10
RTF: Very soon

I'm more interested in the cute receptionist by the way hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1