The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 20-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 18
Blitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
Now there is 2 shop all with half ball
The 2 shops now left with one that is next to the AXS machine but there's a new one on the 2nd flr just next to the one fronting the escalator.
Old 20-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by verykeen View Post
There is one on the 5th floor next to hair salon
One women ops
In her 40s
Yes that shop sometime she wear nurse uniform she really a milf
Old 21-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
3rd floor have a few and some of the WLs there, the tits very big. I regularly visit the one at the first floor cos she is the only one working in the shop. She is quite pretty, tall with long hair PRC gal. Her massage skills are ok and the "rest" is good and reasonable.
Any bros know if the 1st floor joint with the tall long hair PRC still in operation? I saw some renovation going on in there. Is she closed for good or downsizing?
Old 21-07-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
thegreatbang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Any bros know if the 1st floor joint with the tall long hair PRC still in operation? I saw some renovation going on in there. Is she closed for good or downsizing?
was there last week. seems like still operational. 2 ladies working the night shift. it's the one on the right side of the entrance right? beside the drumming studio.

was tempted to go in but the gf ended class early so had to rush over.
Old 21-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
acesparx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im there like almost everyday ( work nearby) , so i tried the new place ( the 3 shops together) n got a quite chio prc . op 1hr $40, after msg GQ pop and boy the prices mind blown... fj 200 = SMLJ ... and only hj 50. After nego drop fj to $120 cuz lil bro see her as chio, but once her clothes off wah piang lets say dissapointing though shes slim . Overrall Fj a dead fish but manage make her moan... my verdict dissapointing... so wont try there again instead prefer the facing escalator, she does a good head massage.
Old 21-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acesparx View Post
im there like almost everyday ( work nearby) , so i tried the new place ( the 3 shops together) n got a quite chio prc . op 1hr $40, after msg GQ pop and boy the prices mind blown... fj 200 = SMLJ ... and only hj 50. After nego drop fj to $120 cuz lil bro see her as chio, but once her clothes off wah piang lets say dissapointing though shes slim . Overrall Fj a dead fish but manage make her moan... my verdict dissapointing... so wont try there again instead prefer the facing escalator, she does a good head massage.
You tried the joint in the middle of the 3 side by side?
Old 22-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You tried the joint in the middle of the 3 side by side?
I recognise one WL from the shop you mentioned, a short hair busty PRC. She is ex Orchard Towers which might explain the high price she quoted.
Old 22-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
I recognise one WL from the shop you mentioned, a short hair busty PRC. She is ex Orchard Towers which might explain the high price she quoted.

Y**I?
Ha, yar. Very advantageous girl

Old 22-07-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

I rather go to the discreet joint frequent
Old 23-07-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The sign board is still there. I believe is down-sizing.
Old 24-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
The sign board is still there. I believe is down-sizing.
Yup, I walked past earlier during lunch. Seems like downsizing as the signboard is still there but became smaller and the reno seems not completed yet.
Old 31-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup, I walked past earlier during lunch. Seems like downsizing as the signboard is still there but became smaller and the reno seems not completed yet.
She is back working.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
She is back working.
Thanks for the update, I visited her earlier this morning and had a good time.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the update, I visited her earlier this morning and had a good time.
You referring to the tall PRC with long straight hair? I saw her before, her long legs looks damn nice.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
GoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
She is back working.
Bro, Who is she.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread