The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Good Service + Feeling Legal House $150 Gals

Hi Bros : As year 2012 , has come to an end . And the beginning of Year 2013 has begin .

I would like to share with fellow bros here a list of gals which in my opinion quite good service + good feel.

1) Han Xue L16 H06
2) Xiao Chun L16 H49
3) Miki L16 H06
4) Lisa L16 H54A
5) Meibao L28 H31A

These gals I feel provide good french, good performance and good feeling.

Bros here kindly contibute which you guys feel the gals worth a thought of good feeling , french and good service. Guys , kindly share here FR ..

Thanks bros

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 22-01-2013, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Good Service + Feeling Legal House $150 Gals

1606 apple, 1654 tian tian, kai xin, lulu, lisa, mimi, xiao feng, w6 baby, biao mei, w12 bei bei, jing jing, lulu, 1803 candy, xiao la jiao, lady, nana, 1805 lulu, 1809 bei bei, some gals r frenching selective but i'd say all these gals give good svc, gfe hi.
Old 22-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2062A fei fei.. about 1.72m tall.. fake b boobs.. good gfe... frenching allowed.. allows 2 shot oso.. btw, this hse offers cat100 too..
Old 22-01-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Lu Lu 1654a
Na Na 1803
Ling Ling 1612
Yi Yi 2062a
Y.Y 1817 (light french only)
Jolin 1639

Heard dat new batch of girls suppose to apply now been defer until after new year then can apply liao..... boring.......
Old 22-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Good Service + Feeling Legal House $150 Gals

recent bonks only, in order of my preference.

Sweet 1606 good service, excellent gfe
NaNa 1803 excellent service, excellent gfe
KaiXin 1654A good service, good gfe
YiYi 2062A good service, good gfe
QiQi 2041 very good service, good gfe
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 26-01-2013, 09:58 AM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros : Can give more feedback, FR and also opinion if you have try any gals
Good Service + Feeling .

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 21-02-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Hi Bros : Can give more feedback, FR and also opinion if you have try any gals
Good Service + Feeling .

Thanks
I was at 1431 a few days ago and I saw a rather sweet-looking girl named Xiao Xue. Slim, short hair, looks early 20's. Anyone tried her ? Seems to be no FRs on her. Would appreciate any feedback, even a short one. Thanks.
Old 21-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
I was at 1431 a few days ago and I saw a rather sweet-looking girl named Xiao Xue. Slim, short hair, looks early 20's. Anyone tried her ? Seems to be no FRs on her. Would appreciate any feedback, even a short one. Thanks.
she's just average to me but if you like what you see, just give it a try.

quite a good catbath from back to front in the bath room, catbath on the bed.

No AR and bj is capped. there are some pimples on her butt. I didn't french her cos her breath didn't smell too fresh to me.

overall I would give her 6/10.

BUT I understand that she's very popular and seem to have quite a lot of customers. So should be worth trying if you like her looks.
Old 21-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
she's just average to me but if you like what you see, just give it a try.

quite a good catbath from back to front in the bath room, catbath on the bed.

No AR and bj is capped. there are some pimples on her butt. I didn't french her cos her breath didn't smell too fresh to me.

overall I would give her 6/10.

BUT I understand that she's very popular and seem to have quite a lot of customers. So should be worth trying if you like her looks.
Thanks for the feedback. I think I will give her a miss.

Here's my feedback on a girl named Bei Bei @2041. Again, I was tempted by that SYT look. I am a real sucker for that teenager look - must be some paedophile instinct in me ! Anyway, it was a total waste of money. No frenching, only bj, no painting. The whole action was over in less than 30 minutes. Worse of all, she kept looking at her watch which was a real turn-off.
Old 21-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback. I think I will give her a miss.

Here's my feedback on a girl named Bei Bei @2041. Again, I was tempted by that SYT look. I am a real sucker for that teenager look - must be some paedophile instinct in me ! Anyway, it was a total waste of money. No frenching, only bj, no painting. The whole action was over in less than 30 minutes. Worse of all, she kept looking at her watch which was a real turn-off.
Bro cumalot, you have given an accurate fr on bei bei 2041. I had a similarly lousy experience with her.

But you should have known already as I wrote fr on her before leh.... Usually I will use the search function to pull out previous frs - eg search bei bei 2041 and I'll find out what she's like before deciding to call her or not.

Suggest you do some homework in future to avoid disappointment.
Old 21-02-2013, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Bro cumalot, you have given an accurate fr on bei bei 2041. I had a similarly lousy experience with her.

But you should have known already as I wrote fr on her before leh.... Usually I will use the search function to pull out previous frs - eg search bei bei 2041 and I'll find out what she's like before deciding to call her or not.

Suggest you do some homework in future to avoid disappointment.
My fr on bei bei 2041 is here: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...#post81 82015

Pasting it below for everyone's info...

1) Bei Bei 2041

Looks: 6
Plain Jane syt

Body: 6
very small sized, probably one of the smallest PRC around? About 1.5m I think...

Boobs: 6
cute A-cups

Service: 3
non-existent service, worse than cong cong 2038. no catbath on the back, just a short boobs massage. no AR or frenching. BJ with cap and she has trouble doing it, as in my cock too big for her mouth, so she have to stop every minute to take a breath or something, like she giving my cock CPR

FJ: 6.5
damn tight this girl, she had trouble taking my dick, kept saying it's pain. some positions can't do, she say it hurts cos my dick too big, so I farked her hard till she nearly cry in missionary

Overall: 4.5
Not recommended unless you like farking small tight girls with zero service
Old 21-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Good Service + Feeling Legal House $150 Gals

Quote:
bro devion just posted a FR on XiaoXue 1431 recently, do checkout GL 150cats FRs list http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=7306&page=493
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 21-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

Bro cumalot.: I recommend u try han xue L 16H6.. No regret very good service .

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 21-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Bro cumalot.: I recommend u try han xue L 16H6.. No regret very good service .
AGREED on Han Xue 1606.... service is SUPERB.
Old 27-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Samster

Hi bros:

Any new update of gals with Good Service + Feeling gals $150?

Enjoy and be happy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1