The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
zip4671

Old 12-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread for Flammig/Exchange Points/Copy Frs/Complained.

Old 12-03-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 12
nicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs down Re:you are No 1.

QUOTE=TheGreenLantern;8652521]What the fuck are u talking? This is only a forum and not a battle field. If the motherfucker and clown #1 Omnia dare to meet me in GL, that's the real thing! but he will never dare to meet me in GL as he is a coward! A real coward without balls!!! Waahaha!!!

I suggest u better keep your mouth shut! U can't blame me as this coward Omnia started the war the 3rd time!!!!! I will only stop if the motherfucker stop!! Understood??!!

U are another coward, aren't u???[/QUOTE]

I am confused who is the Real Coward.

Nicefriend..
Old 12-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 15
launua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omnia the SBF no. 1 clown who first started the war!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauliao View Post
bro tgl..

still dun surrender?

com on la bro..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
What the fuck are u talking? This is only a forum and not a battle field. If the motherfucker and clown #1 Omnia dare to meet me in GL, that's the real thing! but he will never dare to meet me in GL as he is a coward! A real coward without balls!!! Waahaha!!!

I suggest u better keep your mouth shut! U can't blame me as this coward Omnia started the war the 3rd time!!!!! I will only stop if the motherfucker stop!! Understood??!!

U are another coward, aren't u???
Halo TGL . Ah pek is only giving you some advice.
Why must you be rude to him ???

Ah pek addressed you as bro you know ???
Old 12-03-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

nicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs down Re: Clown NO 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicefriend View Post
QUOTE=TheGreenLantern;8652521]What the fuck are u talking? This is only a forum and not a battle field. If the motherfucker and clown #1 Omnia dare to meet me in GL, that's the real thing! but he will never dare to meet me in GL as he is a coward! A real coward without balls!!! Waahaha!!!

I am confused who is the Real Coward.[/QUOTE]

Here is my Frs.http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=452

Nicefriend..
Old 12-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: clown.

Quote:
Hey brother Thai, u have underestimated me! I am not here looking for rep pts unlike BG, the moronic clown Omnia, the clone master keewee, etc. These are the rep pts seeking desperados!!

Let me tell you, before I was gang and clone zapped, my rep pts were 58 and power 1. Who on earth is so stupid to use TGL as a clone (if TGL is one) to fuck these moronic clown?? If TGL is really a clone, the Clone master would have keep TGL and grown TGL to zap the master's enemies! U have to use your brain to think ya?? Dun behave like the low IQ samsters like Besafe & Omnia! My objective here is not to score pt! Honestly, there are a few snr samsters who said they they like my FR and posts and asked if they could up me, I did not reply them as I dun see the need! I am NOT lying, they know who they are and they are respectable snr here of course. One of them with nick start with letter, "W******".

My objective is to fuck the SBF number 1 clown - Omnia and his bunch of moronic bootlickers!!! I may stop and if these moronic clowns stop crossing my path! Very simple!!!! I shall continue my agenda so long they cross my path!

In conclusion, dun waste your time to stop me from fucking these bunch of moronic clowns!!!!
You not lying.correction for you is lied.

Nicefriend..
Old 13-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 16
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!
Exclamation Re: Omnia the SBF no. 1 clown who first started the war!!

Quote:
What the fuck are u talking? This is only a forum and not a battle field. If the motherfucker and clown #1 Omnia dare to meet me in GL, that's the real thing! but he will never dare to meet me in GL as he is a coward! A real coward without balls!!! Waahaha!!!

Ps:dont open mouth fuck fuck..
Old 13-03-2013, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omnia the SBF no. 1 clown who first started the war!!

Quote:
U call that advise? OMFG!!! He must be out of his mind!!! D u understand his English?? He asked me to surrender to some motherfucker who started the war first, understand? Will u surrender if u were me??? FYI, I am here to fuck the hell out of this moronic SBF #1 clown aka obsessed doggy aka Omnia!!!!! BTW, it is this Ah Lau who invited me here to fuck those moronic bunch of coward clowns!!!!
bro,ahpek invite you to post here.becacoz that you have interrupt bros
post frs on somewhere!my engish no good.
relax bro
Old 13-03-2013, 03:58 AM
Samster

toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Get out of my sight kiddo!!!

Quote:
Hello young kiddo! Do u want to feel how it is like be gang zapped?? If not, just get out of my sight as I have no time for kiddo like u! U are not my enemy at the moment!
what is this?
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=452
Old 13-03-2013, 04:02 AM
Samster

Re: This is how Coward Omnia conducts himself in SBF!!!

Quote:
Bronzegod is correct, this is the onli time I agreed with him 100%. Omnia the coward clown has flaws in his character in SBF. Here are the flaws -

1) Pretend to be friendly and helpful so that he can rally the samsters to support him when he attack or pick up a quarrel with another samster!

2) Acts like a saint but he is actualli the hypocrite of the hypocrites bcos of (1).

3) He pretends that he posts for leisure but he is as rep pts hungry as many of the samsters. What ashamed!

4) He acted like an obsessed & mad rottweiler and go all out to seek revenge to the extent of spending lots of time digging out historical postings! I doubt he got life outside SBF!!! Just look at the way he attacked OKT Tommy, Cuntking, BG, AL88 and me, TGL!!!

5) He like to act like a Moderator or some kind of big fuck in SBF! Luckily he is not qualified as a Mod.

In conclusion, I have no fucking respect to Omnia the SBF coward and his bunch of moronic gang members! I will rise to fuck these bunch of coward clowns if they dare to cross my path again!!!!
can you ask bro BronzeGod come here to confirm?
Old 13-03-2013, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello young kiddo! Do u want to feel how it is like be gang zapped?? If not, just get out of my sight as I have no time for kiddo like u! U are not my enemy at the moment!
you better frak off in here
Old 13-03-2013, 04:15 AM
Samster

Exclamation Re: This is how Coward Omnia conducts himself in SBF!!!

Quote:
Bronzegod is correct, this is the onli time I agreed with him 100%. Omnia the coward clown has flaws in his character in SBF. Here are the flaws -

1) Pretend to be friendly and helpful so that he can rally the samsters to support him when he attack or pick up a quarrel with another samster!

2) Acts like a saint but he is actualli the hypocrite of the hypocrites bcos of (1).

3) He pretends that he posts for leisure but he is as rep pts hungry as many of the samsters. What ashamed!

4) He acted like an obsessed & mad rottweiler and go all out to seek revenge to the extent of spending lots of time digging out historical postings! I doubt he got life outside SBF!!! Just look at the way he attacked OKT Tommy, Cuntking, BG, AL88 and me, TGL!!!

5) He like to act like a Moderator or some kind of big fuck in SBF! Luckily he is not qualified as a Mod.

In conclusion, I have no fucking respect to Omnia the SBF coward and his bunch of moronic gang members! I will rise to fuck these bunch of coward clowns if they dare to cross my path again!!!!
some bros here,already warning you do not bring out bros name
Old 13-03-2013, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
genesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Am i reading wrongly??? u want to let ppl feel how is it like be(ing)gang zapped??

I was wondering, since u hate omnia soooooooooooo much, why didn't u resort to gang zap on him? In fact, he has acquired more than a grand of rep points. What kinda gang zap is that?

Zap me if you wish but be a MAN and leave your nick, don't be a wussy and hide behind like a pussy.
Old 13-03-2013, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 15
launua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U call that advise? OMFG!!! He must be out of his mind!!! D u understand his English?? He asked me to surrender to some motherfucker who started the war first, understand? Will u surrender if u were me??? FYI, I am here to fuck the hell out of this moronic SBF #1 clown aka obsessed doggy aka Omnia!!!!! BTW, it is this Ah Lau who invited me here to fuck those moronic bunch of coward clowns!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
bro,ahpek invite you to post here.becacoz that you have interrupt bros
post frs on somewhere!my engish no good.
relax bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
can you ask bro BronzeGod come here to confirm?
TGL.
What bro toilet mentioned is exactly what ah pek requested that is for you to post at this thread, he never asked you come here and fuck bros.
You are jumping to conclusion and started replying to ah pek in a rude manner. Aiyo

Besides, pease invite bro bronzegod here to confirm what you have said earlier can bo ?

If you are going to reply me with vulgarities it just proven to others what kind of personlities you have.
Keep cool think before you post hor bro.

Btw my english is bad hope you don't misinterpret my intention kekeke
Old 13-03-2013, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Kindly do not drag my name into any more of your cyber wars with omnia or anyone else.

BronzeGod
Old 13-03-2013, 08:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
newcomer1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis01 View Post
Am i reading wrongly??? u want to let ppl feel how is it like be(ing)gang zapped??

I was wondering, since u hate omnia soooooooooooo much, why didn't u resort to gang zap on him? In fact, he has acquired more than a grand of rep points. What kinda gang zap is that?
You all doing some monkey show iZit....? Something like the WWE....😬😬😬😬
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1