The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfoot View Post
Bro can always use google translate .
Alternatively, when writing in Chinese, maybe can also help insert the translation in English?

Because some Chinese phrases, especially those proverbs and wisdom type, cannot be translated literally.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 18-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
She wana set up some biz in singapore..Spa or fnb..Her current hubby one she only see her once a mth.hahaha..
So the rest of the day she no husband ... U take over..?
Old 18-12-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Alternatively, when writing in Chinese, maybe can also help insert the translation in English?

Because some Chinese phrases, especially those proverbs and wisdom type, cannot be translated literally.
Yeah true... Chinese carry out the description much better than English actually..
Old 18-12-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
And to the unnamed bro who zapped me, saying "don't want to share don't haolian lah". Did you get the wrong person?
Yes, he misfired. I think it was meant for me because someone just zapped me with the comment “CB! Fucking haolian!”.... hahahahaha!
Old 18-12-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread just hit 50,000 views... exactly one month after it was started!
Old 19-12-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
REP renewal is nothing to be afraid of, purely an electronic process that she can do six months before the expiry of her current REP. There is no need to show income statements or anything, just update her new passport number (if she has a new one,
), pay the admin fee and she gets a new REP issued immediately which she should print out and keep with her travel documents at all times.

But yes, it's only for 5 years and not any longer. I spoke to an ICA staff who explained that they had lots of problems with people holding REPs with non matching passport numbers and getting PR status automatically revoked when they leave. The REP is valid only as long as your listed pl passport is valid and many regional countries have passports that expire after 5 years so having a 10 year REP creates an issue for ICA which they can easily avoid by simply aligning the expiry dates of both travel documents.
Thanks bro Penguin23 for sharing the info!
Old 19-12-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Just a suggestion, tell your 38 y/o milf that the truth about getting PR status nowadays is more about contribution to the country (pay tax, making happy endings not counted) instead of marriage. That door is pretty much closed. Some smart ktv girls I know of managed to get a blue ic by submitting inflated income tax statements over a couple of years (they're on S-pass but will declare thousands more "other income" and pay tax on it) and presumably through their tax contribution record they got their blue ic. Another went even further by setting up a business and employed a Singaporean. After a couple of years (she is now a ktv mummy) she is the proud holder of a pink ic.

Those who understand or has lived here long enough will appreciate that this establishment respects your ability to contribute to Caesar and not much else. There used to be a time when the mother of a citizen usually gets PR status but nowadays I have seen too many cases of mothers on continuous ltsvp even after giving birth to a Singapore citizen.
Great info bro.

An ex ML I am close with is also banking on submitting pretty high income tax statements and settling up a company to stay in Singapore. Basically she just goes for food and shopping daily. Bankrolled by her very rich "boyfriend". Besides a 5-digit monthly allowance given by the man, he also paid for several commercial and residential properties in China for investments, all put under this girl's name. Even the beneficiary of his life insurance is also under her name.

She got lucky, considering the fact that she is actually very average looking. And why this man is willing to do all these? *hint* her figure is incredibly good and her bed skills are 2nd to none.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 20-12-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Woohoohoo! No midweek blues! Cheena Chic is on a short holiday here these few days. It’s her first time back since she left 3 years ago. Walked down memory lane with her & brought her to those places that we’ve been when she was working here. Kind of an emotional trip for her (yes, she can be quite a drama queen!)

Anyway we kept in touch all this while even when she was back in China, meeting up for some lovey dovey private time about 3 or 4 times a year whenever I’m in the Middle Kingdom for work. Last met (and fucked) her when I was in Shanghai in Sep.

This woman is one tall, beautiful & shapely young MILF with big creamy tits & pink nipples. Already felt like banging her in an instant when she sexily serenaded out of the airport arrival hall to meet me yesterday. It would be an understatement to say that we hungrily devoured each other the moment we got to my place. My mouth is now cramped from sucking her tits & licking her pussy where hers is numb from blowing my flagpole & eating my ass, haha!

I’m sure many samsters here know Cheena Chic. She was one heck of ang pai at a town joint a few years ago. Now she has blossomed into an even more desirable creature in her sexual prime, with a face & a smile that can make any man whimper.

Anyway, she’s a successful businesswoman now, thanks to the generosity of many samsters here, haha! She used money she earned working here previously to buy property & set up a successful business back home.

Old 24-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like nobody is interested to bring ML out for few hours liao ..
Old 25-12-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Seems like nobody is interested to bring ML out for few hours liao ..
Paiseh, recently too busy bonking MLs to post. Bringing ML out for a few hours not enough kick leh. I bring her on holiday better! Got licence to do whatever I fancy to her... heeheehee!

Busty Bonanza & I wish all samsters here a slam-dunking, boob-squeezing & pussy-pounding Christmas!! Piak... Piak... Piak!! Huat ah!!

Old 25-12-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 23
Egria is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEgria is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice sharing of experiences.
Really like Malaysian ladies
Merry Christmas to all!
Old 25-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Dinner with milf...
Old 25-12-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

On the way to the airport to catch our flight back to SG liao. I’m surprised Busty Bonanza is still so full of vigour, smiles & energy after all the “punishment” I’ve subjected her to over the last few days.

The nymphomania runs deep inside her. Not only no complaint of fatigue or anything negative from her, she’s ever so ethusiastic & eager to please when we get down and dirty in our unspeakable acts. She seems to be enjoying it more than me. Even suggested that she stay over at my place tonight after we get home (which I eagerly agreed to)... hmmm.

Anyway, it’s been a helluva explosive Christmas getaway. Great way to bring the curtain down to a productive 2017... Hallelujah!

Old 26-12-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Was in China last week n met up with my long time ml..4days 10shots...
Old 26-12-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Suffering from withdrawal sickness now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1