The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5777 / Power: 11
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

This ox and Robertson both look good. I think Ox can easily replace Henderson . Great to see Lallana and Danny Ings back in action again . Hope they can stay fit. Looks like the days of our little magician are numbered . Better enjoy him while we still can. Klopp should make use of him more . A convincing win and well deserved 3 points earned. Now for the next game .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8047 / Power: 14
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Jk must be a proud dad! His fav godson scored!

In Rafa we trust!
Old Today, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7197 / Power: 18
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Save for the Defoe shot which hit the post, BM was no match for us.
Pool was totally dominant and intent on redemption for 3 pts.
Dropping Mane seemed to be a good move. Maybe Klopp was quite TL with him n didnt even give him a chance as sub.

The real challenge will come against Arse this coming Sat morning. Will really be a great morale booster if we can knock the Gunners off their fooking perch n boost our chances of finishing top 4.

My 15th year romance with SBF.

Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
If I did not up you after one week, pls PM me.
It's not I DAO, rather i dun hv time to monitor.
Min 6 pts for better control.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal