The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
snookie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP Raid

Bros sorry noob question.
Is it safe to visit FL either in HBD or Condo. Will tio raid one anot want? I see many link safe anot? Advise pls thank u bro
Old 18-12-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snookie99 View Post
Is it safe to visit FL either in HBD or Condo. Will tio raid one anot want? I see many link safe anot? Advise pls thank u bro
No bros here can tell you if is safe to visit hdb or condo.... no body know when AV will conduct raid... chiong at your own risk....
Old 18-12-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Lol........

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20171218-819895

Last edited by trichard; 18-12-2017 at 07:42 PM.
Old 18-12-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
她也出示平时的拨电记录,显示似乎每天都拨电999报警。“对方住了半年后,终于在本月搬走。

Calling police eveyday... Yet she still can maintain the business, not getting caught. FL must be either PR or citizen
Old 18-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Life is like that.
Old 18-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 0
2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The way written is not real,more like makeup story sabo case must have reason behind.
Old 18-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
大炮报,大炮的故事,自编自导自写,警察都在睡觉,每天打999,烂用警方热线,警察应该请这位女士喝一杯 咖啡了
Old 19-12-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-String View Post
Very true, they are rich. I know at least three drive nice cars to work. They even drove me back at night.
their boyfrend drive her nice car, after work park behind ppl park wait for her.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 12
darkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find better

seems only legal gl is safe .. damn jialat
Old 19-12-2017, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvlado View Post
seems only legal gl is safe .. damn jialat
Flanders Sq, from $20 to $50, for lower income people, also safe, although not as comfortable as Geylang. Visit Petain romps thread for more. Last night, Channel 8 at 9pm, drama 知星人 also has a hilarious scene on Police raid at HDB flat. Cheers.
Old 21-12-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

3 days so quite liao, no more raid oredi? mayb they're taking a break to prepare for the coming Christmas ba?

Was wondering will they put on the Santa Claus costumes if they were to raid the MPs during the Christmas festive seasons ..
Old 22-12-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
3 days so quite liao, no more raid oredi? mayb they're taking a break to prepare for the coming Christmas ba?

Was wondering will they put on the Santa Claus costumes if they were to raid the MPs during the Christmas festive seasons ..
Because they have diverted resources and available manpower to assisting the Malaysian police to track down the suspects in the JB petrol station murder case.... those culprits are damn stupid to come into Singapore.... such a small island where can they hide?
Old 22-12-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 12
xpbum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxpbum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snookie99 View Post
A few years back I did, but in recent times no longer interested.
I have this impression that the standard is bad.
Old 22-12-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
Because they have diverted resources and available manpower to assisting the Malaysian police to track down the suspects in the JB petrol station murder case.... those culprits are damn stupid to come into Singapore.... such a small island where can they hide?
Yes yr thinking most likely correct.
Those kenna caught very young
Old 22-12-2017, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpbum View Post
A few years back I did, but in recent times no longer interested.
I have this impression that the standard is bad.
Yesterday 晚报 say now ah long makes use of social media (saying they provide service) to con you to knock the door of debtor. Unknowingly, we become ah long runners. Scary.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1