The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of
Re: Butch experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
U Analed a butch raw.. LOL
Great and perfect. hahaha

I did the same shit in doggie but no anal.
Fucking for really long but hers is soft moan as she is petite.

But then the next day she denied getting fucked by me .
Ok just want to stay in denial as she is a virgin before that
Old 07-12-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Did 1 malay butch abt 3 years back, looks 70% like a boy but if look closer, can tell she's a butch..

She had her tits operated flat and was on male hormones.. During bath, she showed me her clean shaven pussy.. Nice tan and soft complexion she has even she's on hormone pills.

We chatted abit on bed before action starts, feels kind of weird as she had a low voice but once action starts, its all the way to a no point of return..it is so unforgettable when she groaned and moaned for faster and deeper thrust.

Till now i still think about the great sex we had.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 07-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Did 1 malay butch abt 3 years back, looks 70% like a boy but if look closer, can tell she's a butch..

She had her tits operated flat and was on male hormones.. During bath, she showed me her clean shaven pussy.. Nice tan and soft complexion she has even she's on hormone pills.

We chatted abit on bed before action starts, feels kind of weird as she had a low voice but once action starts, its all the way to a no point of return..it is so unforgettable when she groaned and moaned for faster and deeper thrust.

Till now i still think about the great sex we had.
LOL how did THAT happen? A friend?
Old 07-12-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
BigGlobe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question An Entrepreneur Butch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post
I do have a relationship with a butch last year for about 2months. She’s a rather successful entrepreneur in her early fifties. By the way, she/he looks like a man in appearance. She’s my client for 4 years.

Cut it short, as she said I was her first man. Our relationship was underground. Super horny butch. Slight plumb and always although has a nice b plus cup, always wear tight inner wears to cover her assets.

Also possess a very strong and dominating character. The usual sex with her was nothing to share just usual stuff but she’s more keen to put on her strap on to have anal with her. Demanded sex almost every night from me. I have to report where I go almost every hourly. Once I was away in Bangkok for a business trip for 3days. She demanded I video call her every night and masturbate at least once through video call and cum before she allows me to get to bed.

Anyway, I was enjoying myself because of her strong sex drive. She did show me her collections of dildos, strap on & lots of sex tools. But shared nothing much on her other side. We stopped our relationship 2 months later when she had a new relationship with a Korean girl in her twenties. But it was a first and only relationship I ever had with a butch.
She is a successful entrepreneur.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
LOL how did THAT happen? A friend?
I paid for it.. lol

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 15-12-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
I paid for it.. lol
Her moans were girlish or low toned? LOL
Old 28-12-2017, 01:33 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Old 09-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklaserscom View Post
WTF is this?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1