The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 16-12-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 6
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
I went to that mall a few times. That Q is on Friday @ 7pm+ after the movies. That restro have the belt with plates of sushi, maybe thats make the place look more interesting for the locals.
If i dont remember wrong, there is a same Japanese restaurant in BCS mall with the same kind of belt platform too. Also relatively quite crowded,hehehe...but well,i have had enough queuing in Singapore,come to Batam i try not to queue as much,hehehe...which is why i choose to give those long-queuing restaurant a miss everytime i was there.

In Singapore, long queue in food store likely equates to good tasting food,but cant be sure about that in Batam...hehehe...i think there will be better ones that doesnt require a long queue. I dont really like crowded places,hwich i often try to avoid.

Quote:
I already forgotten Singapore timezone LOL
Wow! How i envy...you and other senior bros were already an "almost citizens" of Batam,hehehe....i am still working on it.
Old 16-12-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Bad choice, no booking joints nearby.
BCS area however has lot of good food stalls and very very "clean" massage parlor,hehehe...

Find one day i will need to try out those "very very clean" massage shops around BCS. I hesitated til now becos its a bit pricer than Area A and Area B.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12380

A little bit in pricing can mean a lot when i have 2 to 3 "helpings" in the same place,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Now must check is that a way to use the VOA counter to cut Super Long queue during hyper peak time. Under emergency.
Huh? Emergency? I thought VOA counter was meant for coming INTO batam,and if i dont foresee many people would have an emergency coming to Batam,hehehe...the fastest way i know would be by Horizon Ferry Business class ferry seat.

Nearly every CNY,i use Horizon Ferry "business class method" to come into Batam and it was not becos there's any emergency but more becos i dont like crowd. Leaving Batam, i simply use the regular economic class...hehehe...i have no hurry to return.
Old 16-12-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Infront of BCS got so many ojek on standby. Just spend SGD$1, took an ojek to DC mall and cross the road. Then start your search from there.
No need waste time to walk just to save Rp10k.
Hmm...reminds me when bro blackpage 1st shared about MM some years ago. I didnt know how to get there as there was no map back then,hehehe...end up i took nearly an hour walking from Formosa hotel to find the exact location of the joint,hehehe...

For those who knew the exact location,it can be pretty easy but those who dont,its actually more advisable to take an ojek or taxi to a nearby landmark, eg Hotel or coffee shops etc before walking there. In the case of Bunga, its as your mentioned,hit DC mall 1st and start searching from there onward.

Example, if i want to go to Kupu Kupu,i take a taxi to either Hai Kee coffee shop or Hotel 18,from there i start my search (or my walkthrough).

Another word of caution (a reminder to others),if i spend 10k rupiah and take an ojek directly to a booking joint,i am actually not paying 10k rupiah to the ojek. I am more likely to be indirectly paying around 110k to 310k rupiah extra to the ojek/taxi (if i happen to book a girl there),hehehe...booking joint pays taxi/ojek commission from girls i booked.

I wouldnt suggest anyone walking from BCS to booking joint but i would more likely to suggest combining your advise together.

1. As you have already said,take an ojek to a prominent place nearby a booking joint,thereafter walk to destination.

2. Use the FREE shuttle services provided by hotels (if any) in around BCS area to reach Nagoya Hill Mall,from there,walk to Formosa (about 5 mins) and then head to booking joint shopping,hehehe...just another option.

Sorry,i have the tendency to speak from a stingy-man mindset.

( Click to show/hide )

Old Yesterday, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 11
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Try these 3 questions
1) sudah makan tak
2) sudah mandi tak
3) bawah bau tak

Hope that she will answer:

1) Belum, pengen makan pisang
2) Belum, pengen ada orang bantu
3) Gak bau, cuma basah aja

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 3
BFOMF5 is one of the Best!BFOMF5 is one of the Best!BFOMF5 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Nearly every CNY,i use Horizon Ferry "business class method" to come into Batam and it was not becos there's any emergency but more becos i dont like crowd. Leaving Batam, i simply use the regular economic class...hehehe...i have no hurry to return.
This method can't cut the real long queue from other ferry s' passengers.
But the no. of boat arrive at HBB should be lesser right?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 5
miumiu6464 has much to be proud ofmiumiu6464 has much to be proud ofmiumiu6464 has much to be proud ofmiumiu6464 has much to be proud ofmiumiu6464 has much to be proud ofmiumiu6464 has much to be proud ofmiumiu6464 has much to be proud ofmiumiu6464 has much to be proud ofmiumiu6464 has much to be proud ofmiumiu6464 has much to be proud of
Quote:
BCS area however has lot of good food stalls and very very "clean" massage parlor,hehehe...

Find one day i will need to try out those "very very clean" massage shops around BCS. I hesitated til now becos its a bit pricer than Area A and Area B.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12380

A little bit in pricing can mean a lot when i have 2 to 3 "helpings" in the same place,hehehe...
Bobian, he asked about booking joints, not massage joints. And, from BCS to Nagoya, most ojet will open mouth 20k, best I got was 15k. That was before I started using Gojek.

My friend that you met, he don't do massage at all. Even at those at Hotel Utama area that I told him are just ST fuck joint, he also won't go in.

In BCS area, other than PM (that as we know, is closed already) and New Spa, the naughtiest I ever had in that area is hj in IndoThai. But, I was regular of that therapist then. No such luck with other therapists in that shop.
Old Yesterday, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1284 / Power: 13
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

can bros advise which are the massage parlors that we can massage in the shop but HAS MANY MOSQUITOES

meaning to avoid having massage there
Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 4750 / Power: 10
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In Singapore, long queue in food store likely equates to good tasting food,but cant be sure about that in Batam...hehehe...i think there will be better ones that doesnt require a long queue. I dont really like crowded places,hwich i often try to avoid.
Anywhere in the world, I believe that if there is a big crowd waiting to enter some place, there must be a reason for that.
Likewise, if a place is lonely, there must be a reason why nobody goes there.
I don't say that I simply follow the mass, but I take time to understand why.
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 4750 / Power: 10
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO1PUNJABI View Post
Took a gal from Morena for overnight. It was okay till dinner time she said needed to go back and see to something. Never came back.
Ahah one more added to the list! They must have a collection of people treated in that way.
Old Today, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ccmj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys. Anyone recent gone to batam. What the rough exchange rate atm? Thank you
Advert Space Available