The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Massage around AMK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post

not chio meh...like korean k pop like that.
which outlet is that??
Old 17-12-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMontana View Post
Just need to manage your expectations on her looks.... Photos 8/10. Real life 6/10
What app they use to take photo ? Like got auto Photoshop like that...face all become slimmer n whiter lol
Old 18-12-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Re: Massage around AMK?

Anyone try qs?
Old 18-12-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Anyone try qs?
Yes but the ml not chio. Left as happy man.
Old 19-12-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 10
Miwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post

think i want to go find her soon....every morning send me voice message really cannot tahan her sexy voice ...anyone else tried her ?
This place will be gone real soon
Old 19-12-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miwen View Post
This place will be gone real soon
they are legit shop, why gone ?
Old 19-12-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
garne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boistarr View Post
Hi mates, this is my first time posting in this forum. Even though I am a member here for almost 4 years. Anyways coming to the point, today got bored and checked out a MP near my blk. 200+,milf and ailf type of a place.$50/h for massage,was a good solid one.After massage question was asked, and quoted me 50. Nego to 30 and she agreed. Enjoyed licking her nipples, left a happy man. Pm me if you want to know more about the place,best if you too have sth to share.
Bro do pm me Interested to know if it's the same milf that I got.
Old 25-12-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 12
Blackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Receieved many om regardinfg the viet ml. So here it goes. She cna be foind at USSC level 2 directly beside lift. Starts work at ard 3. Be sure to find the one called lili who sports some brown gold hair. Abit like korean one cause the shop is shared. Sometimes she go back vietnam.first 2 msg was std 40/40min , $100 for b2b. 3rd time was $150 for fj. Abit pricey though but she really caught my eye. Kept going down.

Looks 7/10
Boobs enhanced 32c
Age 28-30
Fj wet and tight

Anywy speaking of ml, to those who zap me and warn me not to post abt those ml that provide service, who are they to you. This ladies choose to work this line , choose to earn this money. You know they earn more than some of us? Say coco, her basic is 2.2 excluding the extras she get. 300 per day you do your maths. So fuck off if you don't want to share or whatever. I dont care about points too. Not like coco is youer wife of what. Merry christmas guys.

Lastly i got local milf at serangoon rd to share for those that got good stuff to exchange. Late 30s, $150 for fj jncluding entrance and msg. Cheers
Old 25-12-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 10
jumparound deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumparound deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Yes but the ml not chio. Left as happy man.
You’re quite lucky bro, been there 5 times to try my luck, always end with nothing.
Old 25-12-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Jembersy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumparound View Post
You’re quite lucky bro, been there 5 times to try my luck, always end with nothing.
I'm sure you you got the look of the Anti-Vice police
Old 26-12-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
qg11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackboy95 View Post
Receieved many om regardinfg the viet ml. So here it goes. She cna be foind at USSC level 2 directly beside lift. Starts work at ard 3. Be sure to find the one called lili who sports some brown gold hair. Abit like korean one cause the shop is shared. Sometimes she go back vietnam.first 2 msg was std 40/40min , $100 for b2b. 3rd time was $150 for fj. Abit pricey though but she really caught my eye. Kept going down.

Looks 7/10
Boobs enhanced 32c
Age 28-30
Fj wet and tight

Anywy speaking of ml, to those who zap me and warn me not to post abt those ml that provide service, who are they to you. This ladies choose to work this line , choose to earn this money. You know they earn more than some of us? Say coco, her basic is 2.2 excluding the extras she get. 300 per day you do your maths. So fuck off if you don't want to share or whatever. I dont care about points too. Not like coco is youer wife of what. Merry christmas guys.

Lastly i got local milf at serangoon rd to share for those that got good stuff to exchange. Late 30s, $150 for fj jncluding entrance and msg. Cheers

Oil massage and fj?
Old 26-12-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumparound View Post
Ha ha you are referring to which joint? I can’t rememver. But amk there are a lot massage which can make you left as happy man.
Old 26-12-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Jembersy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Ha ha you are referring to which joint? I can’t rememver. But amk there are a lot massage which can make you left as happy man.
But u have to pay at least $50 in order to leave as happy man. Still looking for a free release in amk after my regular went back to Vietnam.
Old 26-12-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jembersy View Post
But u have to pay at least $50 in order to leave as happy man. Still looking for a free release in amk after my regular went back to Vietnam.
Your regular give you free release?!
Anyway $50+$50 still better than those pushing P massage which so much expensive in the end.
Old 28-12-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 10
jumparound deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumparound deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
qs bro. no luck there, and no chio ml also. tried the one opposite before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread