The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
Akagahara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

My Fr on the ShuangFei with Jia Jia and Xiao Juan. Before that just wanna thank Sword for givin me the contacts.

Msged XJ in the mornin but didnt reply so msged JJ in the afternoon and she replied. Fixed a time and went down. Had some trouble with the hotel, FYI to all cheogsters, H81 Star has TINY rooms for all price range so dont bother. No choice late liao so picked them up and headed to my regular hotel81. Damn, parkin so hard to find so wasted another 45min there but we were playin in the car already. Haha. Xj is the prettier of the 2 but JJ is a bit naughtier than XJ.

Finally went up to the big room and we started to strip. They keep saying "shou bu liao le". So quickly shower then lie on bed with one in each arm, damn shiok.

Slowly slowly they start their catbath, XJ doing the upper part JJ went down sayin she canniot tahan so XJ jokingly say since she cannot tahan let her do the bottom first. JJ slowly went down to my didi licking it like ice cream then she sudenly put it al in her mouth. Shiok! No DT but still nice suction and lots of tongue. I was bnusy frenchin and fingering XJ while JJ was BBBJing me with nice sounds. Then I started playin with their boobs, XJ's are nice n soft but not as big as JJ's. Play play then XJ took one of the CD's and throw it to JJ side, JJ BBBJ abit more, took the condom cap me, BJ a bit then came on top. I was still frenchin XJ so didnt really bother but once she went in... WOO.. SHIOK. Not too tight but tight enuf and its wet too. I disengaged XJ and concentrated on JJ. Cowgirl for a few pumps then she flipped me over to be on top. Duno y today so power, keep pumpin her but still not cummin so i went faster and harder and deeper until she was screamin haha.

XJ was behind complainin, until she cannot tahan already took a CD and "chased" JJ away. Havnt even come out of JJ yet XJ already tryin to cap me. After cap we immed went to missionary and I went in nicely and hard. Same tightness and wetness as JJ but the diff is XJ is wilder. Instead of me pumpin her she was pumping me. haha. She was bucking her hips to me, makin me go deeper and faster. She wasnt as loud as JJ but good enuough. Tryin to match her pace, I began going faster and harder until I was sweating then finally came but XJ didnt stop and continued to pump abit more on my still hardened shaft until i was totally dry and i just lay down on her exhausted.

After a few seconds, Xj helped me take out the CD and went to wash up while JJ sat down on the bed and began to TCSS with me. XJ came out and I went in. When I came out and lied on the bed JJ was already massagin my didi and complaining tat XJ got the first shot haha. Anyway, XJ received quite a few calls and messages while we were resting and JJ had another meeting soon so I reluctantly agreed to cut short and fetched them to where they needed to go since I couldnt go another round so fast.

They did give me a few kisses and frenchs when we parted so it was a nice farewell. Haha.

Overall Stats:
Jia Jia
Looks: 6/10 (young milf looking)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim and nice boobs)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (C cups)
BBBJ: 7/10 (nice suction, wet and lots of tongue)
FJ: 7.5/10 (nice screams and very responsive)
GFE: 8.5/10
RTF: Probably once i get enuough $.

Xiao Juan
Looks: 7.5/10 (prettier and younger than JJ and her looks will definitely grow on u.
Body: 7.5/10 (also slim boobs not as big but very proportionate)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (soft n perky B+ boobs)
BBBJ: Didnt have time to do.
FJ: 9/10 (speechless... she was like a sex starved nympho)
GFE: 8.5/10
RTF: Yeah and this time i might do her on her own.

Total damage: $160 + 40(room)
Overall a damn satisfying tarma even the thai OKTs might not beat but definitely over PRC standard. Next time I will book during off-peak hour so I can play with them longer. Many thanks Sword for intro to them.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Samster

Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Sorry.. SBF was screwy so triple post.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Samster

Sorry triiple post.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akagahara View Post
Msged XJ in the mornin but didnt reply so msged JJ in the afternoon and she replied. Fixed a time and went down. Had some trouble with the hotel, FYI to all cheogsters, H81 Star has TINY rooms for all price range so dont bother. No choice late liao so picked them up and headed to my regular hotel81. Damn, parkin so hard to find so wasted another 45min there but we were playin in the car already. Haha. Xj is the prettier of the 2 but JJ is a bit naughtier than XJ.
Thanks bro woofer for JJ contact, smsed her today, initially she said got time, later say no time, and only free at much later time, think the time taken by you lao today, hehe

Happened two times, will skip her, her business too good
Old 07-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Woofer,

Alamak, me abit sotong lah.... thought this is a JJ tread only, so posted FR on midnightiger tread on XJ. paiseh paiseh.

U guys ok if I copy and past the FR in here for XJ FR?
Old 07-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Apollo,

Yes .... hers business good, was told by XJ. She so envy her... lol
Old 07-10-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
DOM ROUGH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st, thanks Bro Woofer for his generousity in sharing this gem. Contact JJ and she was home. Told her I will get a room nearby her place and she can come later. After got a room,10 mins later she came. She look not bad,young milf. very cheerful looking. She playfully strip for me and in return I strip for her. She got a good B+ cup...but think is "Zheng" 1. She started off with catbath and went south....a good 10mins bbbj and some balls cleaning. SHIOK! 1 thing is she likes to rub her clit when u banging her. She really can ride like a wild cowgal. A very horny gal. heee
Details: (Personal Feel)
Face: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced)
Body: 7/10 (good)
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (very good!!!)
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 9/10
Attitude:9/10
RTF: will...but after finishing trying others I wanna try
Old 08-10-2007, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 18
ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of

Thanks woofer for jiajia contact. Indeed she has cool me down after YuXin's departure.

Was feeling down as Yuxin was deported back to china. Knowing that there is a vacuum to be fill after YX left, so around 2am, I started hunting again for some good meat but too bad there is a raid going on again and most of the street walkers was hiding away.

No choice, look into my contacts and sms mo jing, Xiao Yan zhi and jiajia and see who responded 1st. MJ repsonded 1st but she is onli available after her KTV work. XYZ not free and JJ is free and ask me to pick her up at lor xx.

Immediately drove to the destination. From far, saw a tall and beautiful lady walked towards me and immediately i know its her cos of her dress.She was a bit shy and said hi to me and i signal her into my van.

Reach my favourite love nest but the hotel said that the onli room left available are with bed on the floor. Machiam like japanese style. See her look llke an Jap AV star so agreed to take the room to fulfill my dream of bonking a JAV in a japanese style hotel room.

Went into the room and my hand starts to go down over the robe and I upped one cheek of her ass in my hand, and pushed her even closer to me. She moaned and brought her hand down and ran it over the length of my cock in my pants.

Jj lowered herself to her knees on the carpet. She undid my belt, unhooked my pants,brought the zipper down, as her mouth was nibbling on my stiff cock, through my pants. She backed away and pulled them to the floor. My briefs were next, as my cock sprung up and her hand grabbed it. Starting to stoke it up and down. I told her its unfair that i am naked while she is not. So next I removed her dress, and let it drop to the floor. I reached behind her, and unhooked her bra and it joined the dress.

We headed to the washroom and she washed me clean.

I lay on the bed and she immediately grab my cock and told me "My this is such a beautiful cock, I wanted to suck it". She brought the head closer to her mouth. Licking the head, she slid her tongue down it's length. Her hands roamed the length of my cock. My sack plopped out of her mouth as she shoved the head of my dick into her mouth. She still had both hands on me, and pumped my cock. After she got use to me, she took in a little more and then a little more. She was able to take in half of that cock. Her head moving up and down, along with her hands, I was ready to blow my load. This lasted for a good 15 mins and i stop her, Knowing that I am a one shot man.

She rinse her mouth and I reached down and pulled her up to me and I kissed her.Running my tongue inside and our tongues danced. I think her breast is 34D,dun look enhance to me. Even though it is enhance, it is nicely done.I lowered my mouth and took one nipple into my mouth. I played with the hard nipple, as it stiffened even more. My hand then went to the other breast and cupped it, as she moaned again in delight. I fondled her breast and nibbled her nipple, but what I really wanted was her pussy.

I removed my hand and it trailed to her abdomen. Her pussy hair was
quite bushy but there is no difficulty for me to find the openings.My hand journeyed lower and I could feel her wetness, as I ran my finger over those wet lips. I came up and spread her labia and my thumb made contact with her clit. I spread her legs out and moved to her pussy with my mouth. I extended my tongue and licked up from inside her lips to her clit. Her hands were on the back of my head, as I sucked in on her clit and softly nibbled on it. I then placed my tongue inside of her. She was so moist, I sucked in all of her that I could. Inhaling that sweet nectar, my head was dizzy as I shoved my tongue deep into her tunnel. Her back arched as she shoved her pussy into my face. I lapped up her juices as they flowed from her, wanting her to climax. I brought my fingers to her clit and rubbed softly and as she urged, became harder and harder. Her climax was wonderful, She scream so loud tat i bet the
whole corridor knows that she reach her orgasm. Her back came off the bed and her pussy shoved against my lips, as her hands held me to her pussy.

When she relaxed a little,and her hands left my head, i position my cock into her mouth again and she did a short bbbj on me again. After that, i put on the condom and wanting to enter her. I rubbed the head all over her labia and then inserted it into her. Softly I pushed a little more in, then more and more. About half of me was in, and her tunnel was liquid velvet on my cock. I pulled out to the head then in further, about three quarters of the way. Backing out again, I again came forward and when my balls hit her ass, I was there.

I started moving in and out of that pussy. Its walls were so smooth and my cock felt so good inside of her. Back and forth we went, her hips shoving into mine. I watched her face as she climaxed while I was pumping into her. Her head rolling from side to side, hands gripping my back.

I continued to fuck her as she reached climax after climax, the sweat was rolling off of both of us. Our bodies pounding one another, as we stroked to reach that plateau.

I could feel the weight of my cum within my scrotum and i immediately stop and turn her over and position her like a doggie. Due to her long legs and fleshy ass, she looks wonderful in this position. In no time, i pump her fast and furious, with her ass cushioning every furious pump of mine. Within seconds, I could feel the weight of my cum within my scrotum again and I let her know that I was about ready to cum.And finally with the "piak piak" sound, my cum shot up my shaft and into the condom. Both of us scream together as we reached orgasm. With each shot of cum, she too shuddered in orgasm. I fell on of her back, as we both struggled to regain our breathing. She turn over We laid there, and I kissed her lips, as my hand felt for her breast. So round and beautiful, the nipple still erect.

After the session, i treated her some Hong Kong dim sum and porridge near aljunied MRT cos she told me I had shacked her out with 5x orgasm. Dun know
true anot.

Name – Jia Jia
Origin – HuBei province
Age – 28
Looks – 7.5 ( shoulder length straigh hair,looks demure and shy but it
is deceiving)
Body - 7 (tall about 1.65,leggy,big and fleshy butt, good for doggie)
Complexion – Fair and smooth, except for some slight pimples, maybe can COF to help her facial.
Boobs – 34D, ( Natural but nipples a quite big,very sensitive)
BBBJ – 7.5 (use of tongue and various other actions)
FJ – 9 (hot stuff, responsive, like to see her CFM face and hear her scream when reach orgasm)
GFE : 10 (as good as YuXin)
Attitude – 10 (demure,shy)
Duration – She manage to extend to mid Nov.

For those who like YX services, u will surely loves her, Finally, i found somebody to replace my favourite YX.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 18
ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of

Forgotten to add that she has a tatto on her shoulder, quite a turn on too see the tattoo while doing doggie
Old 08-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Finally got to encounter the D's

thanks to BRo SWord.

sms..her.and .waited ..
she was then busy ...I think due to "D"s attached alot of Business.

WHen i got the reply.and shot down to GL3x.
when 1st look, (is not her look- i care..is her "BOOBS"-i cares(Im sucker for BOOBS)
LOOk: 7/10- mature look
she direct to a budget Htl.
check it.
action.She hug me form behind.
saying" Xiao didi ..ni Heng shio hor, zi shui neh?"
I reply " shi ah, er shi leh"
she smile...like she has found a victim to "swallow"

both us undress n proceed to bathtude for shower.
Her figure..is abit big for me..
she got a nice Butt for Doggie.....I guess
She was busy washing my body while..I inspect those "d"s with my small hand.Those over flooded frm my hand.she smiled at me again.

She keep on smiling when she cleaned me up.

As we approached the bed. She asked me to lay on the BEd and she do her kssing..from my nipple and down all the way to my "BRother hood"
and she still smiling....I like her eyes..

when she did the BLowing(BBBJ).. wow cow..shiok mah...
for the 5mins to 10mins.. She kept on BLOwing while one of my hand pushing her head down n up onthe blowing while the other hand playing her "D"s and nipples.
I can tell that she is " EXPERT" in BBBJ.
My brotherhood harden in her wet mouth.she know.that ..I will cum anytime..
so She fasten her BBBJ action and increase the power of suction.

THats it.MAN ......I cant tahan anymore and "Explore" all my bullets in her mouth....but she is fast ...man..she let it flow..out on her hands.and she smile at me again....without cuming in her mouth.... abit sad abt it.
wow a "20mins" WAR already worn me out...

she pull me up frm bed and proceed to bathroom to wash up.

After that .

PAy her and check out.

Overall: 8/10( for me )just on BBBJ ...if can CIm ..I give 10/10

Once again Thank Bro for contacts
Pls ask threadstarter for contacts.

Old 08-10-2007, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
Sword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR posted by bros on these 2 gems.......glad that all bros enjoy themselves!

Sword

DSC Clinic
Old 08-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great stuff from Bros that has visited JJ n XJ.

Keep if flowing guys.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Samster

woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Time

Firstly thanks again to those Bros that has FR. Am sure there's more coming.

To those bros that I've forwarded Jia Jia's contact.

I would really appreciate if when you guys are looking her up, kindly let her know the time or a time frame i.e. 9pm or 10 to 1030pm or something of that sort, you know what I mean; please do not say something so rubber like - I would look for you later etc.

Another point that I would like to point out is not to make an appointment and not turn up after that. How would you feel if you're in that similar situation and got stood up. Time is precious to them too. By giving that priority to you they're denying another bro that is interested in them that happened to clash with yours and resulting in denying that bro the pleasure of experiencing her and her not making her ends.

Please do not do unto others if you do not want it to be done on you.

Thanks n Cheers
Old 09-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just had my session with jia jia at abt 1pm.
1st is to thank Sword who pass me jia jia contact.
i had msg jia jia last night to check out the timing. she suggested 1pm, fine for me. initially i wanted lavender 81, she suggested this Si Quan hotel at L39, coz she is staying nearby. OK, so i just went there. when i was nearby, i gave her a call to make sure she woke up already. then i found my way to this hotel. im suprised that this hotel is actually quite good, spacious for a transit hotel and it is not at the heart of g area. 20 bucks for 2 hours.
i have saw jiajia photo, so i recognize her when she walked into hotel, i was by the window, see got any show to see or not, haha.
and her she came.
look, i will give 7/10
body, ok, i like big boobs, about 8.5/10, she said hers c cup onli.
i just cant help playing with the 2 tits......
her skin is smooth, very smooth.
she is quite tall, about 166. she is not plump but for her ht, she got some size, as im a thin guy myself, so i find her a little big heave, when i had her lie on me when i played her tits n pussy.
she is hardworking to service me, suck me. i like the way she blow. she lick slowly, from balls, to shaft, at the same time, using her fingers to tickle the part below balls n arse, it feel great!
then i had play with her tits n pussy, i ask her to rub herself to make it wet, as she was dry n i was bz playing with her tits. she obeyed, and played herself. and i can ffeel that she enjoy it, sometimes she just shiver, slightly.

then we fuck. im a fast shooter. i like doggie so doggie started. it feels good coz she got quite big butt. and her moan is like, so loud! she just moan and moan and moan. i dun know fake or real. i was about to change position but she just cant stop moaning and is saying she feels good want me faster. i cant really control so i fuck faster and faster and unload, and her moan is really really really LOUD! whoever in the next door will hear it clearly!.
then we just lying on the bed. at 1 time, i think she fall asleep. and i just cant stop feeling her smooth skin. then she awake n use her fingers to kacau may lower part again, and it feels good. we just lying there for sometime, till she received a call, saying a brother is actually downstair her house waiting for her. so we get changed and left.

damage: $60 + $20 tips + $20 rm.

she is a good one, who is willing to please. so all please treat her nicely. people just here to make money.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Samster

Jia Jia n Xiao Juan

As of now this is the OFFICIAL thread for both JIA JIA and XIAO JUAN.

Bros can pm myself - Woofer or Sword for one of their contacts. Please do not be so greedy to ask for both.

Below are their brief stats.

Name – Jia Jia
Origin – FuBei province
Age – early 30s
Looks – 7 ( shoulder length straigh hair )
Body - 7 ( meat the right places )
Complexion – Fair and smooth, ‘cept for some slight pimples due to
Boobs – 34C ( with natural droop, au naturel, if it was enhanced I sure didn’t feel it )
BBBJ – 7.5 (use of tongue and various other actions)
FJ – 8 ( real horny and even feel herself to enhance the feeling )
Attitude – 10 (demure, shy and GFE)
Duation – till mid Nov

Name – Xiao Juan
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=53
Looks – 7.5 (short highlighted hair quite rare among PRCs), if walks on the street you’ll not realise that she’s PRC
Body – 7 nice shape (nice fair and smooth, some bruises cuz her body easily bruised)
Boobies – 30B (with nice small nipz) shorter than Jia Jia bout 1.55m and not quite petite
BBBJ – 7.5 (with various actions)
FJ – 9 (tight and also of cuz made her high with me slurping)
Attitude – 9
RTF – sure, once in a while
Duation – till mid Oct

Both are GEM in MAKING and each gal is unique in her own way.

Tarma is applicable if you are interested with double the damage.

Disclaimer – each experience varies from one to another. It all depends on the chemistry that you both create. It pays to make them feel comfortable and both of you will enjoy.

Damage for 1 gal – 60 ex room + tips (all worth it) BYOR (bring your own rubbers). Double the damage if its a Tarma experience.

Will share with the min requirements :-

MIN FRS – 3 (within the last 8 months)
MIN Posts – 50
MIN Points – 50
MIN Power - 1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1