The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mushroom77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

The wechat "vipspa88888" is not available anymore ?
Old 07-10-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went yesterday at about 2pm. Very crowed.

After changing and take a small snacks, captain came and asked whether I am ready for the action. Without asking which package I wanted. The captain just called about 8 gals to parade. I chose a gal and proceed to the room. Actually intended to take the waterbed RM159 but just follows this sexy and beautiful gal and see what RM218 can get. Once inside the room, the action is fantastic (I do not need to elaborate as all bros here know very well). The massage is good and sextifying.....

After the sexasion, I go for sauna and used the hot jacuzzi pool. In the pool, I observed that the gals in parade is always the same for selection, I guess about 10 gals in total. The choice is very limited. I don't know, maybe I am wrong. I hope there is more gals or new gals in my next visit.

Overall rating :

No. 502 or 503 (I did not hear clearly when captain call out her no.)
Face : 8/10
Boobs : small C (Not sure cup size, more than my handful)
Body : Very fair and shapely
BJ : Suction is good. Blow many times.
FJ : 7/10 (Maybe its my stamina that is not good enough)
Pussy : Little hair and look clean. Intended to lick her but not allow.

Place : 7/10 OK but not good enough. One side still under renovation. The changing room near the toilet is very warm. When changing after I bath, my whole body still sweat. I need to rush out to the dining room to rest in air-condition before I can go. This part is no good as far as I am concern. My kaki also feel the same.
Food : 5/10 Average. Fried rice(A bit salty), 1 chicken meat with black sauce, 2 vegetables, white rice and green bean soup.
Captain : 8/10 Very friendly. Asking how is the gal service and have she meet my expectation. Good customer service. This part is good.
RTF : Yes

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".

Old 12-10-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
ahboyztoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like a happening place
Old 16-10-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sporeds2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I know what time they open ? Thanks
Old 24-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9294 / Power: 19
Ricky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond repute

anyone knows the latest wechat for vipspa???
Old 24-10-2016, 05:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_Torres View Post
If drop by later, will check.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-10-2016, 10:01 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I was there yesterday. Talk to the captain, he told me their wechat alway being deleted. They are looking into it. Once I able to get their wechat, I will update here.

Heard from him also that the 3rd level room is almost done. There will be more water bedroom in future and more ladies Thai and Viet are arriving too.

Let stay tune!!!

However, I got the new wechat of another place. Will update in that thread.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 04-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jojotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bro,

I was there yesterday with my friends. VIP SPA is indeed a typical SPA which we used to go in Singapore.

Quite similar to Bluewave SPA but this place is indeed flooded with ALOT ALOT of Vietnam Ladies and a handful of Thais.

Opened at 12 noon daily and we are there at 1205pm. When we first arrived, many of the ladies are just awake, brushing their teeth and taking their shower. Hence, my friends and i went for the Hot Pool, Sauna and Steam Bath. The three are okay except the Hot Pool because the water was NOT HOT as all (not shiok).

After an hour or so, we are ready for real action. The captain will bring out around 10 ladies at a time for people to choose from. My advice is no hurry to choose. There are more at the back. Another advice is, if possible, choose at the Makan place where the lighting are better (Can see properly).

As for me, i chose No. 277, a 24-years-old Vietnamese Lady under a low-lit area. From distance, she looks nice and has big headlights. However, when everything is off, i was very disappointed despite of her relative good service. Her headlights are as good as me.

The above is just my FR and suggestions. You shall make the final call.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_Torres View Post
wechat: spavip123
Old 04-11-2016, 08:18 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
Thanks for the wechat, hopefully it don't get cut off again.

Anyway, heard from their group chat that new batch of viet and thai ladies have arrived.

Old 04-11-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for the wechat, hopefully it don't get cut off again.

Anyway, heard from their group chat that new batch of viet and thai ladies have arrived.
Thanks for the heads-up
Old 05-11-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cannot again.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 05-11-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Cannot again.
just go to spa n find lor..

just curious, y so many bros like to wechat here n there?

to see whether the gal r around or want to chat about

something " personal " ?
Old 06-11-2016, 11:05 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Cannot again.
Already mention that wechat could be close anytime. Better go down and see for yourself the stock availabe there.

Old 09-11-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
try today can work !
Tks bro

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread