The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dward View Post
Please Pm
Thank you
I browsed through my PM box..... never see any PM from you leh
Old 10-08-2018, 04:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
JinRummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Dun play play with the drug unit....... seasoned cheongsters will know a drug raid is very different from a vice raid.

In a vice raid customers are free to go if they have id and can show proof they are bona fide customers... at most just pay some $$$$ to the cops.

In a drug raid EVERYONE will be brought back if they find drugs or substances in the premises.... and if no one owns up to the drugs... be prepared for a long stay in detention until they establish ownership of the drugs. And pray the amount seized is small or you may be looking at the gallows.
Just to share my experience. Not in a club or spa but in a taxi coming back across the causeway. Many years ago after enjoy myself in GBW..... I took a JB taxi from Kotaraya to come back to SGP. At that time the taxi stand have to wait for 4 pax then the taxi will move off. About 20 mins later there was enough 4 person so our taxi proceed to SGP. All 4 of us were Singkies and strangers. Driver collected our passports and no problem clearing the JB custom. At Woodlands also no problem clearing immigration but big trouble at the custom checkpoint. While the officer was check the taxi he found a sachet of pills in the rear pocket of the driver seat. All 5 of us were detain and further search by narco dog turn up another 2 sachets of ganga stuff into the rear seat. All this while I was seat in the front beside the driver so the pills could only be from the rear passengers. But the CNB officers dun care and arrested all of us and sent us to Cantonment. I kept deny the pills / ganga were mine but the others also deny the same. Only the taxi driver was released after statement and urine test while the rest of us were put into the lockup separated. On & off they will come to question me but since no one admit the drugs belong to them, next day they bring us home to search our houses. Damn paiseh to go home in handcuffs and then have house turned upside down in front of the family & neighbours. But I knew I was innocent so I just endured and they did not find any drugs.

Back in Cantonment was questioned again and again by different officers several times..... and then finally they record a statement from me. After sign the statement they tell me I can go as my urine result negative and they had find out the owner of the drugs. KNN they had already known who the drugs belong to but they still keep us in lockup overnight It was one of the rear passengers and they had found more drugs in his house. His urine was also test positive. He also admit hiding the drugs in tbe taxi but the bloody CNB just keep us in the lockup despite already know all this.

From that day onwards I never share taxi with anyone and I avoid going to places where drugs are availble.... whether is really available or just rumour I will still avoid that place. It is not an experience I want to happen again.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
HueThuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Dun play play with the drug unit....... seasoned cheongsters will know a drug raid is very different from a vice raid.

In a vice raid customers are free to go if they have id and can show proof they are bona fide customers... at most just pay some $$$$ to the cops.

In a drug raid EVERYONE will be brought back if they find drugs or substances in the premises.... and if no one owns up to the drugs... be prepared for a long stay in detention until they establish ownership of the drugs. And pray the amount seized is small or you may be looking at the gallows.
Great efforts are being made to have this joint shuts down permanently forever i gathers

I no been there , although almost wanted to but no intentions anymore now

When you keep having the fire drills, you scaring customer away no have safe feel
Old 10-08-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

After reading through the past few pages, i deduce that there are 3 mini branches now?
1) jln harimau tarum
2) jln abiad
3) jln sutera 3
:confusing
Old 10-08-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
skyflame88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone can PM the wechat for VIP??
Wanna check tonight if they are open since it's the hungry ghost period
Old 10-08-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 0
TitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shit man.... reading all the recent posts here bring back memories of the time we were sent to the Simpang Renggam Drug Centre 2 years ago after kenna caught in a drug raid at YeLaiXiang ktv. Spent 5 nights there even though we were clean and had engage lawyers to kpkb for our release. Dun ever get caught in a drug raid coz you will still be detention even if you never eat the drug.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoVito View Post
Shit man.... reading all the recent posts here bring back memories of the time we were sent to the Simpang Renggam Drug Centre 2 years ago after kenna caught in a drug raid at YeLaiXiang ktv. Spent 5 nights there even though we were clean and had engage lawyers to kpkb for our release. Dun ever get caught in a drug raid coz you will still be detention even if you never eat the drug.
Bro... Ye Lai Xiang KTV is in JB.... why you are sent to Simpang Renggam which is in Kluang?
Old 10-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
Bro... Ye Lai Xiang KTV is in JB.... why you are sent to Simpang Renggam which is in Kluang?
Yeah... I also thought the Simpang Renggam DRC is for convicted drug offenders...... never knew suspects are also sent there.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi85 View Post
What's the recommended timing to visit? Was thinking to go in during Monday morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyflame88 View Post
Anyone can PM the wechat for VIP??
Wanna check tonight if they are open since it's the hungry ghost period

Give them a call at 07-3332777
They prefer to have direct communication...... wechat may not have reply until 1-2 days later..... if they bother to reply at all.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:17 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
You guys all really nothing better to do........ now VIP spa gonna get a visit from the drug unit one of these days.
Of course they got nothing better to do. It so obvious that business is good then rival red eye creating all kind of nonsenses. I think sooner or later, boss or the moderator will step in to remove those rubbish for wasting of bandwidth and imposing some ban too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 10-08-2018 at 10:34 PM.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

TitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
From the ktv we were brought to the police station in JB and put in the holding cell. After urine sample taken and interview..... the next day we were transfered to Simpang Renggam.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster (B)

Since many bros pm want to know more..... I shall share my experience.

My manager frequently visit YeLaiXiang ktv every week because he quite close to one of the mamasans. Sometimes I follow him on his visit. As usual one weekday we both drop in to the ktv. It happen to be the birthday of the mamasan and she had a party going on in one of the rooms. We were invited into the room which already party in full swing with lots of liquor free flow. About 30+ people inside and many already drunk or high..... some of the girls also naked or in various state of undress too. But I can see some high is not because of the liquor but from the pills and powder. We were offered too but we declined as drugs is not my scene. Suay suay that night there was a raid at the ktv..... and inside our room was pills and powder which was seized.

Party over and we were all brought back to the police station and put inside the holding cell. One by one we were led out for urine sample and then interview. Next day we were all transfered to the Simpang Renggam centre. As we fail to turn up for work..... our company people sent search party for us as my manager is a relative of the company owner and precious to them. Somehow they manage to trace us to the Simpang Renggam centre. They engage lawyers to get us released but it was not easy as we were only released on the 5th day. We heard from the lawyers reason given was that investigation was still in progress and results of our urine test result need 5 days for the lab to confirm. It came back as negative so our lawyers could press for our early release. But we still had to post bail and report back to the investigator 2 weeks later.
Old 11-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Interesting anecdotes....... I think SOP for drug offences all over the world is pretty much the same. As a cabin crew for an airline that travelled to many countries.... we are constantly reminded to steer clear from drugs and abusive substances. If ever caught for such offences we are on our own as the airline will not bail us out or render assisstance.

Thats why we prefer to party with our own colleagues when overseas despite getting numerous invites from passengers.
That way we can keep an eye out for each other as it has happened before where our colleagues' drink had been spiked without their knowledge. Going out with 1st class passengers is no guarantee of safety as there are unscrupulous folks amonst them as well.
Old 13-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
shockwave is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Anyone tried 211 before? Possible to share your recent review on the girl?
Old 13-08-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave View Post
Anyone tried 211 before? Possible to share your recent review on the girl?
I posted FR on her some time ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread