The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
amerimacka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: New thread for budget gem 小贺 (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

Bro, keen to try, can PM me her contact? Cheers
Old 10-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Andy Ang 1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New thread for budget gem 小贺 (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

Dear Bro,

Could I have her CTC.

Thanks!
Old 10-01-2011, 08:26 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
ah lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New thread for budget gem 小贺 (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

Look: 7.5/10 (I think she belongs more to the sweet type sweet n pretty I find her very attractive with a beautiful face framing 2 big lovely eyes!)
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 6/10 A+ size but all natural and nice pink nips...had been having enhanced boobs for last couple of sessions so its a really nice feeling to have a pair of au natural boobs! My
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Slow and sensuous but for CIM she was going at it fast n furious!)
Frenching: 9/10 nice...I love this!
FJ: 8.5/10 very accomodating and participative
GFE: 10/10 ( She scores high in this. From the beginning till the end, she was very attentive and sweet)
RTF: Will DefinitelyRTF
Old 10-01-2011, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kar1ya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried her yesterday.

Name: 小贺(Xiao He)
Boobs: B+ (handful and very soft)
Body: 6.5/10 (quite curvy)
Looks: 6.5/10 (first look was okay. second look was abit like OKAY MILF not my type. however third look and cont on makes me grow to like her!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (suction+tongue action).
FJ: (only did doggie and my 2IC went soft. HAIS)
AR: not really a fan of AR but not bad.
Catbath: 8.5/10 (very hardworking)
GFE: 6.5/10 (need to be her regular)
CIM: nvr try
Frenching: light (need to be her regular)
Attitude: 10/10 (smile thru out the session, help me massage even after FJ, my 2IC was too tired to stand yet she juz cont to HJ and BJ. finally 1 shot came she cont to massage even though she is yawning and can see tat she is already very tired)

RTF: yes for her service and complete my conquest!
Old 10-01-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 15
MeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like to thank TS and bro ah lim for the contact. I had the luck to be Xiao He's first customer for the day yesterday. Yes, she is genuine and good as written in the many FRs by our senior bros.

Though it was the first time we met, she seems very comfortable and gives out much GFE feel, frenching me on the lips to welcome me. Don't know why bros refer her as a MILF as she does not look MILF at all to me - just a sweet late-twenties girl to me. Yes, her catbath, AR and BBBJ are top-notch - definitely enjoy plus geat service attitude too !

As it was my first time with her, I did not know her routine well. And this may have led to my downfall. I am disappointed NOT with her but with myself as I lost the battle early into the session (which is normally not the case) when she did a reverse cowgal on me and I could not stop her in time before it all boils over.

I am already plotting my return visit to seek revenge. This time would not allow her to up me first .......... aha as one bro mentioned, must doggie her good !

Good recommendation. Should try !
Old 10-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 18
Manfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to behold

I have a fright --> when I opened my inbox this morning!!

Didn't know the new thread would create such a huge impact! So many new bros asking for her numbers though her old thread was active for the last 3 months. At such, I have to be more stringent when giving out numbers.

Please note;

1. Newly joined bros with no FR (2 minimum), I’m sorry.

2. Senior bros but no points/power and with no FR (2 minimum), I’m sorry.

3. Non-Chinese bro, I’m sorry, not being racist here but she only knows to converse solely in mandarin.

4. Numbers collector, please, please, stay away!

I'm sorry I have to set these rules as she is really a gem and there would be many bros in queue waiting and wanting to try her as well as to RTF.

The FL who took my heart: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...03#post5573203
Old 10-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUSSY LICKER View Post
Many many thanks bro Manfese for sharing this great find, juz a very short rating for this budget gem
as many bros had try her liao, in short she is a service oriented gal with a pretty face and

Note: you never know the best if u have not meet up with her!

QC by PL
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
the seal says it all...

with this two chop... i also want....
Old 10-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 18
Manfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post
with this two chop... i also want....
Bro Shanghaifun!!!

Wahhh, 小贺面子好大啊!

OKay, PM you the number already.

The FL who took my heart: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...03#post5573203
Old 10-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3666 / Power: 16
littlefat has a reputation beyond reputelittlefat has a reputation beyond reputelittlefat has a reputation beyond reputelittlefat has a reputation beyond reputelittlefat has a reputation beyond reputelittlefat has a reputation beyond reputelittlefat has a reputation beyond reputelittlefat has a reputation beyond reputelittlefat has a reputation beyond reputelittlefat has a reputation beyond reputelittlefat has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New thread for budget gem 小贺 (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

My Little Support is here!! UP UP UP
Old 10-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
joker82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my FR for 小贺 which I get her contact sometime back.Sorry for later FR due to my work very busy.Big thanks to Ah Lim for the contact..Below is my honest FR and base on my own liking & view..Sorry for English and very simple FR as I not good in writing.

Name: 小贺 (PRC)
Looks: 6.5/10 (Grow on you when she is in her sexy dress)
Body: 6/10 ( Fair and smooth)
Boobs: A (with pink nipple)
Frenching: Nv try
Massage : 7/10 (Not those pro type but I quite enjoy with it)
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (She know how to control her muscle to squezze you)
CIM : NV try but she did provide will try when i RTF her
AR: 10/10 (Best!!! Really forget my own name)
Catbath: 8/10 (she really make me shiver,she's really a pro)
Service : 8/10(Not a time watcher,talk alot with me)
GFE: 8/10 (To me she talk alot easy to get along break ice and comfortable with also)
Damage: $80+$10(include room)
RTF:Of cos no need to say

Pls up point if you like my simple and honest FR..Thank you!
Old 10-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
zvonimir2711 is Cool - loads of Potential

Xiao he is really best of the best out there at the moment. Have just booked my 3rd rtf! Can't wait.....
Old 10-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Nightmare0000 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi. Can pm me her ctc @ 83379986
Old 10-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfese_Widz View Post
Bro Shanghaifun!!!

Wahhh, 小贺面子好大啊!

OKay, PM you the number already.
bro..got your PM..will try within this week... hehhe..

thanks man...
Old 10-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 15
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Aaaargh! Quite imposs to get an appt with her nowadays since room incldd. Only had one appt in her room first started.

Nowadays always get no answer to calls, no answer to sms. Only once she asnwered, said not available.

Will keep trying. Must re-visit before she goes back. Anyone know when she leaving?
Old 10-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: New thread for budget gem 小贺 (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

So many Gd FR how can no support so can share contact bro Tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread