The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 18
Manfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to behold
New thread for budget gem 小贺 (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

Have to start a new thread for this lovely budget Gem as her old thread “50/1/1 Budget PRC Gem Worth Trying” had been deleted.

For all 小贺 supporters, don’t think I need to intro her any further, however, but I DO need your help to re-input your FR on her once more as all her previous FR had been deleted. Thank you very much.

While for bros seeing “小贺” this name for the first time, her stats as follows;

Name: 小贺(Xiao He)
Wt/Ht: 50kg/160cm. (Just nice figure)
Skin: Fair and smooth
Boobs: A+ with light pink nipples
Looks: 7.5/10 (Will grow on you. Sweet lovely smile and dimple to add on).
BBBJ: 9/10 (One of the best I’ve tried with very good suction).
FJ: 9/10 (accommodating with all sorts of positions).
AR: 9/10 (One of the best I’ve tried also).
Catbath: 9/10 (Lick you like you’re Cadbury Ice-cream!)
GFE: 9/10 (No horse run)
CIM: Yes, allow.
Frenching: Yes, allowed.
Attitude: 10/10 (She smiles throughout the entire session and is not a time watcher.)

Overall Service: 一级棒!

RTF: Lets all bros speak for themselves!

Damage: 70/1/1 or 120/2/2 INCLUDING ROOM AND CD with tips STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!

My (First Encounter) FR on her

Was almost a year ago when I chanced upon a thread by Bro Ah Lim “Worth Try” under FL Dome 3 (tread had since been deleted away as well) whereby Ah Lim was sharing this gem he chanced upon while plying along the busy street of you know where.

Got小贺number from Ah Lim and quickly arrange for a meet up with this lady. First impression of her was that she was a very attractive young milf with a very sweet voice. Her dimple smile quickly grows on me and we proceeded to a nearby hotel for our escapades. (She now has her own cosy room with attach mirrors on the wall).

Once in the room, she started off by frenching me very passionately and slowing unbuttoning my shirt (took half day off from work to meet her and that’s why I was in a shirt) while our tongue were engaged in a “big fight”. Before I knew it, we were both stripped to our birthday suit and she then led me into the bathroom. The wash up was thorough, she made all effort to ensure I was thoroughly clean, washing me gently from top to button and also stopping by halfway to blow me into the bathroom. By the time I was cleaned up, my 2IC was already throbbing like crazy, screaming for more actions please.

She was notably aware of my extremely aroused 2IC but yet, she did not take the opportunity to quickly get me jerk it off, instead, she still made me lie down and gave me a thorough catbath, licking me from top to bottom and the most pleasant of all surprised was when she licked to my buttocks, she raised both my feet up and poke her tongue into my arse! Arghhhh, AR lover, you would know how that feel! Simply out of the world experience! With my pre-cum squirting out of my 2IC after the AR experience, she took it into her mouth and gave me one of the best bbbj I’ve ever tried. The suction was good, deep and the motion was just right for me. I couldn’t hold it any longer and beg to proceed with the FJ. She obliged and proceeded to cap me and the almost “going insane” me immediately inserted my 2IC into her and rammed her like no tomorrow. I have to say she has very nice buttocks which make doggying her very enjoyable! And yes, I unloaded while doing doggie!

After she cleaned me up, she did not dress up immediately, the sweet lady still asked me to lie down and gave me some light massage and we chit-chatted till the time was up before we proceeded to check out.

With brother Ah Lim blessing, I’ve opened a thread under FL Dome 2 (already mentioned) and have been manning it ever since till it was deleted, and hence, this new thread.

I’ve already lost count of the times I’ve went back for my RTF, with every experience unlike the previous. All the bros who have tried her should know what I mean yah. The GFE and services only gets better and I dare say in my many years of cheonging experiences, I’ve yet to come across a FL like小贺 that makes me feel she is just more than a FL, but also a friend, a confident, a “gf” as well as a fantasy I probably will find it hard to get in real life.

And for the price she is charging, inclusive of room + CD, it’s really worth every single cents and I’ve never fail to tip her every trip from the very beginning till now as what she provides really far exceed what she charged.

Oh yeah, pictures of this lovely lady, will try to put more up soon.

The FL who took my heart: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...03#post5573203
Old 09-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Shadowghost87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New thread for budget gem 小贺 (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

Dear Big Bros TS,

please pm me the contact. I really want to try her. Will post FR..
Old 09-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New thread for budget gem 小贺 (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

new thread new supporter
Old 09-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

Manfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUSSY LICKER View Post
Many many thanks bro Manfese for sharing this great find, juz a very short rating for this budget gem
as many bros had try her liao, in short she is a service oriented gal with a pretty face and

Note: you never know the best if u have not meet up with her!

QC by PL
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
new thread new supporter
Thanks bro for the instant support!

Old 09-01-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7702 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

the seal says it all...

Old 09-01-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

To 小贺 5A & 5 StaR Rating

New Year & New DaY
New Beginning
New Thread & New Enjoyable

小贺~ 加油!加油!加油!

Best Regards From beautyhunter
Old 09-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
nosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to behold

Ah Lim dude & Manfese Widz dude! Listen hor… and don’t cover your ka-chngs when you hear what I have to say o.k?! “O.k. here goes….you all know hor… I love you all deep deep, right? Yes, you both hear me correctly! I love you deep deeeeep for telling me that Xiao He is back. So don’t worry and start covering up your ka-chng lah!!! Thanks for the heads up on the return of this sweet milf.

I love milfs who are well kept and has a sexy dress sense who treats you like you are her one and only in the world when you’re in the room with her…. And Xiao He is one of those who fit the bill well and she is deliciously back.

I had her twice on her previous stint and she live up to my standard of a well kept milf… first time we met I rammed nice and proper her in my car at night in some secluded location and the second time we met I had my way with her in my usual joint and she wore me out….

The weather was piss hot today when I was on the way to pick her up to my usual joint. She looked better than before, new hair-do with some fringy thinge happening on her forehead that accentuates her alluring eyes. She wore a black slinky top with a thin black lacy mini shirt cover the top, with a short black pants and black heels. My nose bled. My Anaconda remembers her well at the sight of her. Her smile melts my ball bearings. I want her bad. I wanna lose myself inside her bed with her. My addiction is back with a vengeance all souped up in the looks dept and ready to let me have her.
As she walked towards my vehicle I teased her and revved my engine pass red line "vroom! vroom!" and raised my eye brows to her greet her, she covered her giggle as she approaches and I secretly adjusted my Anaconda in my pants a bit to make him look more polite when XH got in to the car.

Bought DUREX and vroooooom all the way to my usual joint and got me a room at my regular joint.

(Pause for my leisurely reminder for safesex and we'll be right back)

O.k. back to FR…

This session was damn aggressive with no hold bars…. Damn all hell broke loose when the door was locked. It’s jialat than the fiercest WWF match up you can imagine!!! There was even no shower!!! Once in the room we grabbed and French the hell out of each other like a couple 10 years no screwed like that! Tongue twisting onto the other wiggling tongue. Also don’t know whose tongue is whose tongue! Our hands were either groping and grabbing each other’s privates shamelessly with the other hand trying to strip each other…. She forces her hand into my zip to grab my excited meat roll and meat balls while I shove my hands into her tight hot pants groping her warm mould…

Our pants fell at our ankles and I went down on her pulling her black panties she was still wearing to one side exposing her Harbin cunt and violated her sweet crack at her groin with my greedy and eager tongue.

With such an intense beginning at foreplay salty wet pre cum fluid can be tasted and she stood there spreading her thighs for me and watched me access her tight Harbin abalone with disbelief and bliss…

I kneeled there spread her thighs wide apart and buried my face in her muffin licking her off at her clit ad sucking on those sweet wet labias of her. Her puss is naturally fine bush without odour.

She pleaded sweetly for mercy and I don't give a fuck to her pleads of the excessive bliss that she was getting from me.... One thing with Milfs... is that they are always so prim and proper but deep down inside they actually want it like a drug... hence XH’s pussy streams pre-cum shamelessly when it’s being properly motivated. By that time she was gasping for air as her pussy came violently with my face buried deeply in her muffin with her twitching and squirming standing up… it was a sight to behold as I was watching our reflection in the dressing table mirror….

As I got up she looked and me weakly smiling with her alluring eyes and I push her down and she lovingly engulfed my Anaconda head into her mouth and slowly go up and down up and down up and down up and down with the right amount of gentle suction and with lots of wetness which suits my Anaconda’s natural habitat and that is swampy areas.... in fact there was so much wetness I gave her a roll of tissue to keep it from getting too sloppy....

When she was sucking me off I took off my top and hers as well slowly not interrupting her sucking me nice and proper…Then I dressed my whacker in durex and plunged my revving stick into that Harbin abalone in missionary position as she yelps shamelessly which I must say it maintained my interest furthermore as we looked directly into each other's eyes. Her eyes are naturally sparkly type so I love gazing at them as I go in and out in and out of her wet abalone.

After a while I got my Anaconda out from her cave and flip her about and doggy-slammed her from behind which made her yelps louder... she's very polite one and does not curse, yell or what... she simply whimpers and yelps... I rampaged her aching wet abalone with my enthusiastic Anaconda and splattery sounds can be heard because her cunt keep streaming cunt juices with her face on the pillow as she grabs on to the bedsheet for more traction to let me pound her off like a pile driver in a frenzy pace…

And she kept telling me as I rammed her from the back that she did not get fucked for a long time since she left Singapore so that really drives me off the wall and got me slamming and pounding her cunt making up for her lost time… I came as I drove my meat roll deep and far into her with her crying out for that blissful moment....

We lay for a moment after our perfect storm and spoke of old time as we laughed about our first session in the car… when for showers then stealing a kiss or two in the bath room….

When we were dressed up we kissed again intensely and shamelessly as if we are still hungry for each other….. Then I paid her dues with a decent tip and send her back.

Will definitely RTF as she’s my kind of milf.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

Bro Paganwinter, beautyhunter, thanks for the quick support to this thread!

Bro nosealfate, whaha, u still keep the old FR! Thanks for the instant report to the new thread too!

Old 09-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 15
Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!

hi can i have her ctc number ? thanks
Old 09-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Samster

beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha, Intend want to post FR, but GianT Anaconda who Conquest GL Kingdom reallY move very
Fast & Furious & FxXX

super long suddenlY appear frigten BH Dragon Pet.

This Anaconda cant PlaY PlaY once oooH. He came from Amazon Brazil. Although, Dude said his Anaconda very behave can do Samba Dance somemore can TiPs & wear DureX & Asami 002

Dude u r Always .....superfast

Cheers

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 15
harman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

no horse run for 小贺
good try, best try, must try
Old 10-01-2011, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
teeandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes I had try her last month and thanks for Ah lim contact. very good service include room 70! must try brothers
Old 10-01-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
newbie_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes!!! Same place same ctc, TS? Can't wait to lay my hands on my 'xiao long bao' once more! Have been hungering for it ever since I last had a 'meal' with her.
Old 10-01-2011, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
nosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
Ha ha, Intend want to post FR, but GianT Anaconda who Conquest GL Kingdom reallY move very
Fast & Furious & FxXX

super long suddenlY appear frigten BH Dragon Pet.

This Anaconda cant PlaY PlaY once oooH. He came from Amazon Brazil. Although, Dude said his Anaconda very behave can do Samba Dance somemore can TiPs & wear DureX & Asami 002

Dude u r Always .....superfast

Cheers
When it's wet wet anaconda will sure move fast in like swamp areas or wet cunt. If Anaconda move slow then will go to a more swampy swamp area or put KY on cunt for speed and efficiency

Too much KY will slip & slide making people think anaconda doing samba & rhumba lah....
Old 10-01-2011, 06:43 AM
Samster

mY Triple A+ A+ A LadY小贺

"哦! 好爽! 。爽_死! 哦哦哦哟...哟快点。。好爽。宝贝想不到你站住抱我干是那么爽。已经抱我五次了,你不会累吗 !
(小贺是会吸阳大法,如以普通式会被妹妹吸出来,只有站立让她抱住分散主意力)
嗯! 我立刻往下坐。哗哗!看到小贺眼晴水汪汪,然后又抱住深深吻。又出奇不意的再抱起来。往上猛烈顶顶,然后又 極迅往下坐。哈哈哈!看小贺眼泪痕,迷人的双眼皮,小小酒窝,好迷人哦! 深吻抱住再站起来,转了180度慢慢的放下来,把苗条双长腿往我肩膀上放,开始来Deep Impact,

我靠!我站在床边深入,肯定会震荡小贺的G sp0rt。哦!果然一放在床上小贺马上施出她的吸阳大法,眼神勾魄,我闭上眼睛眼晴,己法拉利快速度最快 。。700,800,900,千里马力。

哈哈哈哈!感觉得很舒服,小贺脸粉红色,淫荡的眼神深深的望着我,妹妹小洞穴再抽筋,精疲力尽。一手抱住我 下腰部一手再抱住我 头部深深吻,蛇舌转进来,好怕我再抽动。还好,己经说好我第二次会很难决结,是小贺要的,不能 全怪我嗯。

感觉小贺再拉时间,往我耳朵说: "你真的叫阿猛,不可以告诉我真名"
哈哈哈哈!己经Kc 小贺咯!想不到師夫博授的採陰補阳,在加LoveLY 的練習,BB的舞蹈,想不到一个月修养,终于回复男人本色。

。过后来个 弯曲
Bridge, side standing> turtle> doggie> back to missionary.

FinallY feeling exhausted n leg jerry jerry asking her to perform BBBJ> Dragonfly > cum Cim .
Fantastic...Feeling Like TarZan OooOooOoo

以下是我个人对小贺的评价:

样貌: 7.5/10~8/10 mature ladY. 可爱.

Boob: A+ Cup. Nice pinkY (.)(.) soft and nature. When chemistry high can let hunter lick and suck. Juz Luv it. Skin smooth and fair complexion.

Catbath: Good, Can suck nipples, can lick and blow ear till u Izzy and Song song & Shiok shiok.

Shower : Yes, help me to 搽背, than BBBJ

BBBJ : Good. Can watching U blow & lick.

French : A+ to me. Like to French with Xiao He. Asking her did U feel smelly. should I need to Brushing. She passionate kiss and said Nice. Good! than follow we got a lot of Frenching.

Fingering / Painting : Yes.

AR : Yes few times. Doggies and lifting up Legs and use tongue to FxXK.

CIM : Yes & enjoY

FJ : BesT, accompany many pattern. Tight, No KY. She know how to control her Mei Mei muscle. Can Squeezing u. So use sitting and standing see saw. Dun let her have time to squeeze.

GFE: A serve. To BHUNTER may be KC her le. make her serve well.

Damaged : As stated Plus Tips, she HappY happY

第2次的回忆 ~ 好一个豪爽的女中豪杰

叮咚!
当我一开门时,看见小贺今天打扮好漂亮哦!穿黑色很配合雪白的皮肤色。
"小贺妳好。。"
"嗯!。。哦。。"
小贺马上亲我一手握紧我右手。把我抱紧让我背贴着牆辟。然后小贺來个回马腳踢了门关掉。
"亲亲。。吻吻。。“ 好像一对分开很久的情侣。。在相逢时的那一瞬间歇性
"小贺。。我还。。。"当換口气时。
又被小贺亲亲亲亲说不出话来。其实我想告诉她我还没刷牙,我不想给小贺有不好印象。女人的Go lden Rules.

我们俩人就好像一对恋人
"冬季恋歌" First Korean top movie.
我们俩一直接吻到化妆桌來。
当再吸口气时,小贺也放下包袱。
"亲爱的剛才你想说什么?说吧。"小贺直走到沙发去摆个美丽的posed.
"我是想说你今天穿得好漂亮"。。还有我还没有刷口"
"嗯很好没问题"
我深深而不眨眼看着她。小贺知道我tiko,..再摆个pose..看到她今天穿的是露背装。美丽的身材, 侧面回头真的好像陈慧琳。。我看到说不出话来。。
小贺说"來吧!"
"甚么!"
"忘了,己经答应你的爱好,才三天没见面你就忘了"
"哦!是哦!差点忘了....太好了"
小贺好有记忆力。万万没意料小贺会答应我的要求。好一个豪爽的女中豪杰。

mY Pleasure FR - 2nd
Similar as 1st FR. Additional Plus  
Foreplay = "A " Fast & Furious Action

第三次的回忆 ~ 第一次绿茶

小贺像可爱的波絲猫
"宝贝妳好!。。"
小贺慢慢悠悠的爬上床来,慢慢一手一腿。。一手。。伸出舌头往上圈,張大双眼色色迷惑我。。
一手握住龙兒..
"宝贝! ............宝贝! "
我太兴奋了说不出半句话未。。前奏=A+
"宝贝!今天我特别需要"
一手挑逗龙兒,另一手指放在我的嘴唇
"我今天把我的处女给你。。我好需要。。。"
哇塞!。。哇喇爾!双眼一闪一烁,舌头再往上圈圈,好像告诉我她好想吃!
可惜!好可惜!好的时光过得太快了。。
这一次的前奏太刺激。。也是我第一次只跑完一千五百米。。也是我唯一一次无法完成和小贺完成短程马拉松旅程 。。。
但是那一瞬间,那一刻的前奏给我无法难忘的回忆。

mY Pleasure FR - 第3次的回忆

Additional Plus  
Seductive = "A" Feeling Priceless Expression

mY Pleasure FR - 第4, 5次的回忆

AR = GreaT,
CIM = ISO CIM
SorrY, onlY can tell U how wonderful, what BH feeling (First times and ever tried before). Dun know how to describe here. Seldom ppl post.

第6次的回忆 飞舞
New Room New Place New Romantic Place

Got A feeling like meeting GF when her landlord not at home. Her new place reallY CozY & Clean. On the ceiling light, You can see inside verY tidy like HDB master bedroom. Romantic music "ON", cozy, clean, comfortable, fresh air. Got ceiling fan, Got cozy air-con, Nicely decorate with Toy too. OnlY shower room small can't do "Big thing" & rabba.

She serve me drink, give me new bath tower, nice smell Shower soap (lavender) BH flavor. On the Romantic lighting, with Romantic musicz play "ONz", Can watch PrettY Lady do cat-bath on me.

Xiao He just wash her hair, nice smelt, I like it. But, this times reallY not need to wait for counter alert. Spending 113 min than take 7 min to shower and tcss and kiss & Say goodbye. While XHe have a time to clear & mopping floor and tidy out. Nice ladY.

Flooring too clean, so when Dancing on the Air, much be very careful. OnlY able to Carry her Up 3 times this SeXXion. Let her facing to the BED direction. Seem Carry her too many times > 20 ??? she alreadY familiar and verY accompany start to play AV pose can lifting up leg landing on BH shoulder before we dancing

mY Pleasure FR - 第6次的回忆

SexXion = "A" Couple matching can Dance on the Air

小贺~ 加油!加油!加油!

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread