The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!
Re: My PRC Best Friend Girlfriend working As a Singer just Arrived Needed Help

Wah all bros & TS..
How cum after so many members asked for the ctc, but no FR comes out one?
I guess most of us can only afford ave 2x/month bonk due to H81 room rate became $30 plus gals asking price range $80~$100. Then, those gd ones get tip of $10~20.
So, overall an expensive "sexperiencetaintment" per month allowance..hmmm.
So, to TS Icecum..well, hope u can pm her contact no, but as i said, my power of sextaintment is limited.. thanks in advanced...
Old 01-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrocksam View Post
bro icecum,

how is yen yen compared to one of my favourite, Lynn?

she is the sexy ger in your avatar
How you know that girl ar.......heehee, if u know i can said service are almost there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald Tan View Post
Wah all bros & TS..
How cum after so many members asked for the ctc, but no FR comes out one?
I guess most of us can only afford ave 2x/month bonk due to H81 room rate became $30 plus gals asking price range $80~$100. Then, those gd ones get tip of $10~20.
So, overall an expensive "sexperiencetaintment" per month allowance..hmmm.
So, to TS Icecum..well, hope u can pm her contact no, but as i said, my power of sextaintment is limited.. thanks in advanced...
ok bro had PM you
Old 01-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Arisheron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro , can share her contact ? thanks a lot
Old 01-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
How you know that girl ar.......heehee, if u know i can said service are almost there....

ok bro had PM you
i went to RTF her a few times, almost fall in love with her. Thats when I tell myself i have to stop. She is one classy lady and well dressed.

I even know wheres her home village, which province, where she studied where she worked before, and her real chinese name.

Making love to her is like my 2nd gf. I dun think yen yen can be as good as her. May be she is yen yen best friend? haha
Old 02-08-2010, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i went to RTF her a few times, almost fall in love with her. Thats when I tell myself i have to stop. She is one classy lady and well dressed.

I even know wheres her home village, which province, where she studied where she worked before, and her real chinese name.

Making love to her is like my 2nd gf. I dun think yen yen can be as good as her. May be she is yen yen best friend? haha
u people r talking cock here
Old 02-08-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Wow bro look like both of us are fall into her KC heehee.....u got her QQ? i think u should have right heehee....

Yen yen can't compare with her in some way but she also have her strong point too....

Hope to see your FR soon............

Quote:

Old 02-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

To all Dear bros,

It had been very very long since I’m helping Friends or FL to POST in here, This morning I just got an a sms from this girl call Yen Yen 艳艳 was told that she was intro by one of her best friend call XX who I know her for the past 3 year ago…….. Since she is one of my PRC Girlfriend best Friend I had arrange meeting her at XXXX.

So meet her at one of the coffee shop to have our lunch near her place, According to her, she just reach Singapore 3 day ago, and was working at one of the HFJ as a singer, so she will be staying here for 6 month if she can be able to pay off all the etc etc to her boss in HFJ, and due to the singer income and all expense she need she was unable to crop and feel very stress too. So I told her if you want I can help you by putting some ad in the internet form, so that u can be able to earn so income before or after your work. She said OK cause she really need money, and she did mention she will do a good job in-order to earn that hard money, so we process to the nearby Hotel and was told that I am her first customer. The rest of the action I will cut short all I can said that she is really a very horny and sexy ladies she really know how to please Man and service wise very good. She really put in all her effort to earn the amount that she worth it.

Below is my short FR from me. Remember one man's meat is another man's poison.

Name: Yen Yen (艳艳)

Look: 8/10 ( Got that CFM face )
Height: 157
Weight: 45
Body: 8/10 (look at the photo below)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ :8/10
Service: 10/10 ( She will really put in all her effort onto it )
Attitude: 10/10 ( She Really know how to please GUY )
GF: 10/10

DMG : 80/1/1 (That what she requested And not me and room and CD will be on U)

RTF : YES

Location will be PM you, if you want to send her to other place please do fetch her and sent her back ok........

PS: As those bro who know me, you all should know that I am NOT OKT or Getting ANY RETURN from the GIRL Itself.

Contacts will be given to members who are POWER OF 3 and do Remember to post your FR once try.

Last please be gentle to her and she will treat you as her boyfriend.

Old 02-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
iloveyj80 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: My PRC Best Friend Girlfriend working As a Singer just Arrived Needed Help

Yummy bro.. Can I have her contact?

Thanks
Old 03-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
as for those without power 3, if i scan through if pass will give you the CTC, or those bro i know.....
so u going to pass me the contact?
Old 03-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
B.O.B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, time to write FR again after a nite of fun. First of all, must thank Bro Icecum for YY contact. Although I don’t have power of 3, but when I bonk YY, my power is is at least 300. As promised, I treated her well and she is a nice girl.

YY is dam flirtatious on the phone when she called me. Those “teh teh” voice that she made to me is as good as telling me to bonk her quick. Finally, got to pick her up near her workplace and went to the nearest H81.

Overall, her figure is nice. But most importantly, those boobies of hers are almost perfect. It’s abt a C cup, soft and natural and yet gravity defying, I can’t believe at first when she showed them to me. Her nipples are light brown and nice, and so nice to suckle them like a hungry baby.

She tried to behave like a shy girl at first, and once we are in battle mode, she turn into a wild horny slut. She said she just love to suck my didi and gave me a good bbbj for at least 10mins. She was damn hungry for my dick, kept licking and sucking on it until she herself gets damn wet and beg me to bonk her.

Straight away she capped me, and lie on the bed with her open legs begging me to enter in missionary, and she wants it hard! My didi was real hard and I entered her, making her scream. All the way she was saying “老公, 我要。。。。好爽啊。。我受不了了, 我要!!!Looking at the way she moan and slutty behavior, I work hard for at least 15mins in missionary making her wild and horny.

She kept begging me to go faster until I can’t take it anymore and finally released in missionary. One nice and tight little hole that makes me endure long enough before I surrender. She cleaned for me and said she enjoy a lot and we chatted happily away until it’s time to go.

She has a good attitude and is always willing to please. Only genuine need to contact her and treat her well. She is indeed very new here and isn’t familiar with the area. So bros, please guide her along.

Indeed, it was a good session with a nice, gentle and flirtatious lady.

Name: Yen Yen
Look: 7/10 (Her forehead quite high, but has a cfm look)
Boobs: C (white, soft, natural and gravity defying with nice nipples for sucking)
Body: 8/10 (Typical slim and just right)
BBbJ: 8/10 (Hungry and lots of sound)
Fj: 8/10 (Horny, slutty and wet)
Gfe: 8/10 (Always willing to please and flirting)
Damage: I gave a $100 for her attitude and goodwill lah.

Once again, thank you Bro Icecum for the contact. Wish you well and good luck.
"From today till the ending of the world, we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of bonkers. For he who shed his bonks with me today, shall be my brother." Hiyo...Silver! Hell of a fine BONKER!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 22
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thx for the ctc... she is now 2nd place on my to uplist!! lolx...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 03-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
Devilcrap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro , don't mind please share me her ctc , thanks
Old 04-08-2010, 03:40 AM
Samster

Bro thanks for your FR yen yen did mention to me but not sure is it you..... heehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.O.B View Post
Overall, her figure is nice. But most importantly, those boobies of hers are almost perfect. It’s abt a C cup, soft and natural and yet gravity defying, I can’t believe at first when she showed them to me. Her nipples are light brown and nice, and so nice to suckle them like a hungry baby.

She tried to behave like a shy girl at first, and once we are in battle mode, she turn into a wild horny slut. She said she just love to suck my didi and gave me a good bbbj for at least 10mins. She was damn hungry for my dick, kept licking and sucking on it until she herself gets damn wet and beg me to bonk her.

Straight away she capped me, and lie on the bed with her open legs begging me to enter in missionary, and she wants it hard! My didi was real hard and I entered her, making her scream. All the way she was saying “老公, 我要。。。。好爽啊。。我受不了了, 我要!!!Looking at the way she moan and slutty behavior, I work hard for at least 15mins in missionary making her wild and horny.

She kept begging me to go faster until I can’t take it anymore and finally released in missionary. One nice and tight little hole that makes me endure long enough before I surrender. She cleaned for me and said she enjoy a lot and we chatted happily away until it’s time to go.

She has a good attitude and is always willing to please. Only genuine need to contact her and treat her well. She is indeed very new here and isn’t familiar with the area. So bros, please guide her along.

Indeed, it was a good session with a nice, gentle and flirtatious lady.

Name: Yen Yen
Look: 7/10 (Her forehead quite high, but has a cfm look)
Boobs: C (white, soft, natural and gravity defying with nice nipples for sucking)
Body: 8/10 (Typical slim and just right)
BBbJ: 8/10 (Hungry and lots of sound)
Fj: 8/10 (Horny, slutty and wet)
Gfe: 8/10 (Always willing to please and flirting)
Damage: I gave a $100 for her attitude and goodwill lah.

Once again, thank you Bro Icecum for the contact. Wish you well and good luck.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lasubkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share contact? thanks?
Old 04-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 18
Hardyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First, thanks to TS for the contact.

Met up with her. Experience was very similar to bro B.O.B.'s, so I will repeat what B.O.B. has covered. She appears to be slimmer that what the pictures show. Not pretty, but not turn off. Her plus points are her gentleness, attitude, and dirty-talks In bed, she likes to talk dirty while I pumped her away. Intimate and kind of like making out with a GF.

Looks: 6.5
Boobs: 7
BJ: 7
FJ: 7
GFE:7.5
RTF: probably
Damage: $80+$30+CD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1