The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Extraordinaire Sexy, Playful Massage MILF GEM Found!!!(12 yrs of working experine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dry_gin View Post
Hi bro,

Can share contact please

Thanks
PM u already and enjoy bonking.

Ge Ge will be leaving soon, pls kindly secure ur last few slots with her before she leave here soon
Old 13-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dry_gin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Extraordinaire Sexy, Playful Massage MILF GEM Found!!!(12 yrs of working experine

Thanks bro,

Will drop u a fr soon!!
Old 14-09-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dry_gin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Vanda for the contact. Had the opportunity to try GeGe last nite

Below is my fr:

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 32B cupper
Frenching: Yes
BJ: 6/10 (with caps)
Fingering and Cunt licking: yes (WET!!)
Massage: 7.5/10 (Good Strength)
Service: 8/10
Damage: $80 + Tips
RTF: Maybe, cos too many others to choose from
Old 14-09-2010, 08:07 PM
Samster

Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dry_gin View Post
Thanks Bro Vanda for the contact. Had the opportunity to try GeGe last nite

Below is my fr:

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 32B cupper
Frenching: Yes
BJ: 6/10 (with caps)
Fingering and Cunt licking: yes (WET!!)
Massage: 7.5/10 (Good Strength)
Service: 8/10
Damage: $80 + Tips
RTF: Maybe, cos too many others to choose from
Hi Dry gin thanks for ur Fr and have added ur points
Old 14-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

Extraordinaire Sexy, Playful Massage MILF GEM Found!!!(12 yrs of working experinence)
Found this MILF who carries an extraordinary air about her during in the early morning. Seeing such a rare one, I decided to go for the kill and gottened her contact. It was due to busy schedule and wasn't able to find her until recently. Today, I am feeling horny decided to give her a try And Bingo!!!! a RARE GEM UNCOVERED

Went to our lovenest and striped ourselves to our birthday suit. Inside the bathroom she gave me a proper wash up. Tried to kiss her but she avoided it. Never mind as i suck her nipples and without fail. She moans in pleasure while I went fingering her till her sweet hole went wet wet. Occasionally we went into sexual dance while we bath as we soap each other. Then I decided to end the fun and save the rest in the bed.

In the Bed, I suckle her nipples again which became very harden and not forgetting to tease her honeyed hole and plundered her love juice which flooded out. Then I laid down while she serviced me by sucking my nipples and rubbing her B cupper breast on me. Slowly she went down south and capped the helmet on my 2IC for a sweet BJ. Not bad as I had my 003 super thin cap on, it is as good as real but without wetness. I kept on plundering her love hole with my finger, then later i requested her to go 69 on me.

Wow we fitted like a couple as the distance is just nice for me and her as we enjoy licking each other loins. it was later i became bui tahan and was nearing the peak and stopped her. On pretext, i laid her down and licked her love hole while i recover for the next assault and made her moaned like hell. And for the final assault, i speared into her with a sexy grasp escaping her mouth. I slowly piston away and pick up speed gradually and send her to the moon. On seeing her being too high, I went to her mouth and start french and this time she did not reject me. She finally cummed and hugged me with her dear life, while her contraction of her love hole ebbed away with fading strength. I also went to the moon at the same time with her too.

We hugged together like a pair of loving couples. later I asked what was her previous occupation and she replied than she was a masseur and she has over 12 yrs of experiences and had trained a lot of gals. WOW I must try to know and i was impressed as she was able to give good massage as she bent my back, crack my bones, stepped on my back etc. Definitely, She is not an amateur and was satisfied with her performance. Tried to speak to her and she seem unable to relax due to a lot of on-going recent raids

Ge Ge (Sounds like a Murchurian princess)
Looks: 7.25/10 (a sexy MILF who carries a special air around her, not considered old)
Figure: 7.5/10 (cute and pettie size about 1.55m with a baby fats in the right area)
Boobs: 32B cupper (nice breast with nipples erected and hardened)
Frenching: No (you must be able to convince her to french you, I managed to french her)
BJ: 7/10 (Not bad with caps if without i will give higher ratings)
Fingering and Cunt licking: yes (Man I enjoy 69)
Massage: 8.75/10 (I always enjoy a hard message but for her size, she still gives a very enjoyable aftermath massage with a lot of patterns. you will be surprised!)
Service: 8/10 (Accommodating although there is some restrictions)
ATTENTION she will be leaving our land soon so better try. Her service is without regret. She is definitely a GRADE A GEM with gurantee
Old 14-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Samster

HURRY UP before Ge Ge is leaving. Try her message is really good[/COLOR]
Old 15-09-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
cumhybrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro when she leaving...?
Old 15-09-2010, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumhybrid View Post
bro when she leaving...?
Yes,she should be leaving in abont a week's time or so.
Managed to RTM/F her yesterday after her red code was just over.
Her massage skill is definately up to standard,thorough with good strength.She is a very friendly and chatty lady(young MILF).It is indeed a enjoyable horny session.
A gem that is able to provide reasonably good 2 in 1 svc.
Old 16-09-2010, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222nge View Post
Yes,she should be leaving in abont a week's time or so.
Managed to RTM/F her yesterday after her red code was just over.
Her massage skill is definately up to standard,thorough with good strength.She is a very friendly and chatty lady(young MILF).It is indeed a enjoyable horny session.
A gem that is able to provide reasonably good 2 in 1 svc.
I second to that and she is a very nice lady with good character and service

I will be passing my baton to bro 222nge to follow up on Ge Ge's Pm requests while I am away. Please kindly PM to Bro 222nge for Ge Ge's contact.
Sorry for last minute request.

Below is the picture of Ge Ge:

Last edited by Vanda; 16-09-2010 at 05:36 AM.
Old 17-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
I second to that and she is a very nice lady with good character and service

I will be passing my baton to bro 222nge to follow up on Ge Ge's Pm requests while I am away. Please kindly PM to Bro 222nge for Ge Ge's contact.
Sorry for last minute request.

Below is the picture of Ge Ge:
Just called Ge Ge,confirmed that she is leaving in less than 1 week's time (on 23/09).
Massage lovers may have to act fast......
I am helping TS as he is away,so bro may PM me for her ctc.Cheers
Old 19-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
5 more days before she leaves.
Good massage/ bonk. TS is away,u may PM me for her ctc
Old 20-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi TS, thanks for the contact.
Below is a short Fr on her.

Looks: 6/10 (She is not a looker. But she is very frenly.)
Figure: 6/10 (Abit pump to me. )
Boobs: A handful to grap on.
BJ: Didnt ask for. Straight into action
FJ: 6.5/10 ( very hardworking.)
Massage: Didnt try
Overall a very frenly lady. Nice to chat with. But really not my type of MILF.
Anyway, thanks TS for the contact.
Old 21-09-2010, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by numb3ers View Post
Hi TS, thanks for the contact.
Below is a short Fr on her.

Looks: 6/10 (She is not a looker. But she is very frenly.)
Figure: 6/10 (Abit pump to me. )
Boobs: A handful to grap on.
BJ: Didnt ask for. Straight into action
FJ: 6.5/10 ( very hardworking.)
Massage: Didnt try
Overall a very frenly lady. Nice to chat with. But really not my type of MILF.
Anyway, thanks TS for the contact.
Thank u for your frank FR.
Just upped u liao.
Old 21-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
3 more days left for GeGe.
Bros can PM me if u need a reasonably good massage cum bonk from this friendly hardworking lady.
Old 25-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
cumhybrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, thanks for the contact. Tried few days ago, a very sexy and nice body lady. Below is a short Fr on her.

Looks: 7/10 (She is a eye catcher, everyone was looking at her the moment she on the road and she is very friendly too.)
Figure: 8/10 nice fig, Good for Doggy position
Boobs: A handful to grap on (brown nipple)
BJ: Yes, she know those area that make your high and i blown.
FJ: Didn't make it cos she blown me dry dry.
Massage: 8/10, no complaint here but her did said FJ more relax than massage

Overall a very friendly lady. Nice to chat with. Will miss her for the next 2 months. A BIG thank U to TS for the contact. Must share more of this catch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread