The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2008, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold
Do You Remember Suki's Massage? For Massage Lovers

Some of us would still probably remember her wonderful massage and juagen services, she has left our shores for more than 6 months now. Sad to say, I still miss her massage! And she is not likely to come back any time soon.

Have been looking for a replacement for her and have not really found any yet.....until tonite. Got a SMS at about 9.30 this evening and it said "You free now, my sister just arrived, you want to to be the one to try her out - Suki". Yes, I remembered that she had brought this up to me prior to her departure, but that have been more than half a year ago! She still had my number I also vaguely remembered her showing me her sister's pic, who looked really young and sweet.

I instantly searched my head for an excuse to leave home...on a friday nite, thats a real challenge. Anyway, managed to mumble some nonsense about complaints from customers and found my way out the front door, 10 mins after I recieved the SMS. While walking to my car, I started SMSing Suki that I was available and will pick her sis up at the usual place that I picked her up before. She replied ok and that her sis will call me.

While driving down to Lavender, I recieved a call from from Suki's sis Rita. Made the final arrangements to pick her up at 10.15 pm.

As I waited at the carpark for Rita, I was full of anticipation, wondering how the real person would be like as compared to her pic. Time quickly passed and at about 10.15 pm, saw this SYT walking towards my car. At one glance, she looked very young, innocent gal next door. I thot this is it, better than the pic.

Anyway to cut the long story short, I had a wonderful session of hard massage followed by oil massage followed by juagen followed by breast massage and finally HJ. Just like Suki, Rita follow very strict rules of engagement, ie no FJ and no meddling under her panties. She strip down to her panties when the oil massage starts.

My ratings of her are as follows:

Looks - 6.5/10 (gal next door look, but she is young and youth is her major asset)
Body - 6/10 (not as tall or shapely as Suki but again younth is on her side)
Tits - 7.5/10 (a B+, soft and firm, pinkish nips and hardens when you finger them.
GFE - 8/10 (had a lot to talk about Suki, so chat non stop)
Damage - $80 for 1.5 hrs (Massage, Juagen and HJ) STRICTLY NO FJ.
RTF - definitely!

Also, she is new to Singapore, location is temporarily restricted to Lavender area, ie the 3 x Hotel 81 and 1 x Frangrance there.

For old fans of Suki, I think we owe it to her to support her little sister Those that are interested, pls PM me for the contact.

BTW, she has got the biggest granny mickey mouse panties that I have ever seen!

Last edited by Willie; 20-09-2008 at 02:31 AM.
Old 20-09-2008, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bonker77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do You Remember Suki's Massage? For Massage Lovers

Pls give me the contacts and damage.thks
Old 20-09-2008, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light

sounds good to hear her sis is in sg now!
Old 20-09-2008, 07:49 AM
Samster

Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Just wanted to add that bros who knows Suki, can call her previous nos. Just tell Rita introduced by Willie. Cheers and have fun!
Old 20-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

glad to know her sister is here.
i been waiting for it after suki left.
Old 20-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Some of us would still probably remember her wonderful massage and juagen services, she has left our shores for more than 6 months now. Sad to say, I still miss her massage! And she is not likely to come back any time soon.

Have been looking for a replacement for her and have not really found any yet.....until tonite. Got a SMS at about 9.30 this evening and it said "You free now, my sister just arrived, you want to to be the one to try her out - Suki". Yes, I remembered that she had brought this up to me prior to her departure, but that have been more than half a year ago! She still had my number I also vaguely remembered her showing me her sister's pic, who looked really young and sweet.

I instantly searched my head for an excuse to leave home...on a friday nite, thats a real challenge. Anyway, managed to mumble some nonsense about complaints from customers and found my way out the front door, 10 mins after I recieved the SMS. While walking to my car, I started SMSing Suki that I was available and will pick her sis up at the usual place that I picked her up before. She replied ok and that her sis will call me.

While driving down to Lavender, I recieved a call from from Suki's sis Rita. Made the final arrangements to pick her up at 10.15 pm.

As I waited at the carpark for Rita, I was full of anticipation, wondering how the real person would be like as compared to her pic. Time quickly passed and at about 10.15 pm, saw this SYT walking towards my car. At one glance, she looked very young, innocent gal next door. I thot this is it, better than the pic.

Anyway to cut the long story short, I had a wonderful session of hard massage followed by oil massage followed by juagen followed by breast massage and finally HJ. Just like Suki, Rita follow very strict rules of engagement, ie no FJ and no meddling under her panties. She strip down to her panties when the oil massage starts.

Looks - 6.5/10 (gal next door look, but she is young and youth is her major asset)
Tits - 7.5/10 (a B+, soft and firm, pinkish nips and hardens when you finger them.
RTF - definitely!

Also, she is new to Singapore, location is temporarily restricted to Lavender area, ie the 3 x Hotel 81 and 1 x Frangrance there.

For old fans of Suki, I think we owe it to her to support her little sister Those that are interested, pls PM me for the contact.

Hai Bro Willie,
may have a contact, will post try.
but i drive motor bike how to pick her?
thank a lot
Old 20-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -241 / Power: 0
mike38 mike38 mike38

would like to have Suki & sister contact please, many thanks to bro Willie.
btw; is Suki still in operation?
Old 20-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post

RTF - definitely!

hai, Willie, can pm me the contact? thank you very much
Old 20-09-2008, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 21
behappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bro Willie for her contact and had up you as my token of appreciations.
Old 20-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!

sounds not bad leh... camping for more FRs before asking for contact..
Old 20-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
HyperSD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Do You Remember Suki's Massage? For Massage Lovers

Bro willie, I dont know u started a Thread here, I have also posted my FR in Bro xiao liao thread, any way those who love Suki style can find her younger sis- Rita now before is too late again

Please get CTC from bro willie...

Cheers
HyperSD

Can check out My Rita's FR here
http://sammyboyforum.com/3079858-post259.html
Old 20-09-2008, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperSD View Post
Bro willie, I dont know u started a Thread here, I have also posted my FR in Bro xiao liao thread, any way those who love Suki style can find her younger sis- Rita now before is too late again

Please get CTC from bro willie...

Cheers
HyperSD

Can check out My Rita's FR here
http://sammyboyforum.com/3079858-post259.html
No problem, we are just sharing and helping suki and her sister. Hopefully more bros can enjoy Rita's service. Cheers!
Old 20-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
uose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can pm me her contact? thx!
Old 21-09-2008, 09:11 AM
Samster

Have passed Rita's nos to 30 - 40 bros and she also told me to thank the bros that have met up with her yesterday. She also wanted to know whether there are areas that she can improve on, so pls give your feedback via more FR.
Old 21-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

understant that its the same number.
but suki number was lost during a software upgrade on phone.
TS may want to PM me her ctc again.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1