The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
wolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Xiao Yan Zi Returns To Engage You in Fierce Bed-battle

brothers:

is our lovely gal back?
Old 20-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 21
behappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to behold

Bro Lopo, has the acrobatic gem land on our shore yet? Been polishing my weapon buay tahan liao.
Old 21-02-2008, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm patiently waiting also.. and hope XL will be back too...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 21-02-2008, 11:14 PM
Samster

Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

paiseh, thriple posting... connection a bit whacky

Last edited by Tension68; 21-02-2008 at 11:25 PM.
Old 21-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Samster

Soo sorry... thriple posting due to whacky connection

sori sori

Old 01-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 21
imate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah. I long time MIA now return see XYZ is coming back again! Really waiting for her return bros! Miss her 2 leg towards sky n her vacuum catbath. For those who have tried her services b4 know what I mean. Bro lopo, if back do let us know man. We all miss her services. Waiting patiently here.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 18
sucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Lopo

Keep me posted too when our lovely XYZ is back. Miss her service veri much
Old 01-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light

Dear bros,

I am very sorry I have lost contact with XYZ.

In her last SMS to me before the CNY she said that the agent who handled her visa matter had told her that her application for Exit Permit had not been approved yet and that she was very disappointed and sad.

She hoped to be able to come to meet old friends and make new friends here after the CNY. Since then I have not heard from her. I smsed her immediately after the 元宵节 and having failed to receive a reply from her I called her only to hear a recorded voice message that the number had expired.

Now the only hope is to wait for her to call or sms me.

Once again please accept my apology for having disappointed you, my dear bros here.

Lopo
Old 01-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopo View Post
Dear bros,

In her last SMS to me before the CNY she said that the agent who handled her visa matter had told her that her application for Exit Permit had not been approved yet and that she was very disappointed and sad.

She hoped to be able to come to meet old friends and make new friends here after the CNY. Since then I have not heard from her. I smsed her immediately after the 元宵节 and having failed to receive a reply from her I called her only to hear a recorded voice message that the number had expired.

Once again please accept my apology for having disappointed you, my dear bros here.

Lopo

bro..it alright..not ytr fault...but too bad...she cannot make it...i think we bro all miss her v much....she such a nice lady..
Old 01-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 21
imate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dear bros,

Lopo
No worries bro, I think she will contact you sooner or later. Although I will admit having a slight disappointment, I believe what is yours is yours. She will be back. Just update us anytime. Hope you in the meantime can find some gems to stand in till her return.
Old 01-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
wolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Dear bros,

Lopo
Brother...no need lah.
If not for you all of us would not even smell this lobang...

no issues man.. 3 cheers for our brother here.
Old 02-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 23
deathriser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeathriser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good news everyone !!!! I tried my luck on calling her this afternoon and to my surprise, she pick up my call !!! She told me that she had her visa problem settled and if nothing goes wrong, she will be back end of this month. Hopefully nothing goes wrong this time.

So everyone just be prepared and stay tune for her !!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 23
deathriser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeathriser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

"Thanks" to all the ppl who have zapped me.

Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:35 AM she said she not coming back
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:34 AM
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:33 AM Yawnzzz
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:32 AM pls don't waste people chance
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:31 AM liar

If trying to help getting news on gd gem is wrong, then I don't know what is doing right in this forum here. I really did called her yesterday afternoon and from her own mouth, she told me wat ever I have mentioned in the thread, true or not true on what she had told me, I also don't know but have news better then no news right? I'm not her OKT niether I'm her BF, I'm just another SBF chiongseter like any other of you guys here. What things do I benifit from on posting this news to you guys? Answer is NOTHING !!! I did not even ever ask anyone to up me before in my whole life of SBF surfing. So I just don't understand y on earth did I get zap by sharing infor which I got from the gal herself
Old 03-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathriser View Post
"Thanks" to all the ppl who have zapped me.

Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:35 AM she said she not coming back
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:34 AM
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:33 AM Yawnzzz
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:32 AM pls don't waste people chance
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:31 AM liar

If trying to help getting news on gd gem is wrong, then I don't know what is doing right in this forum here. I really did called her yesterday afternoon and from her own mouth, she told me wat ever I have mentioned in the thread, true or not true on what she had told me, I also don't know but have news better then no news right? I'm not her OKT niether I'm her BF, I'm just another SBF chiongseter like any other of you guys here. What things do I benifit from on posting this news to you guys? Answer is NOTHING !!! I did not even ever ask anyone to up me before in my whole life of SBF surfing. So I just don't understand y on earth did I get zap by sharing infor which I got from the gal herself
Bro deathriser,
I am sorry to learn that in trying to help, you ended up getting zapped. I have no doubt in your sincerity to help but what I don’t understand is that after having received prerecorded voice message from her China hp that the number had expired (this, I had mentioned in my last post) you could still manage to get on to her.

Co-incidentally, she called me this evening while I was still on the road on my way home and told me that approval of her application for Exit Permit is still pending and that once approval is granted she would inform me immediately. She said that she had lost her hp in a robbery and that she was using a friend’s hp to call me after turning on her SG hp and found my sms therein (I had left my smses in both her China and SG hps).

Upon reading your post just a while ago I called her and asked if there was any body from SG calling her yesterday afternoon. She said how could anyone call her when she had no hp. Could you have called a wrong number and the recipient at the other end was playing the fool with you?

lopo

any reply from her to my smses I called and as I had mentioned in myhearing nothing from her
Old 04-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
horseibor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let's hope she get her Exit Permit soon...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1