The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 20
Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post
Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)
I used to give my highest respect to Bro Titts as the best scout in GL when it comes to prc...seems like when he retired...new wave have taken over him...thumbs up for you bro...
I stir the dust and clay
And make my marks upon it
Old 26-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jasdin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

thk bro woofer

for the contact of jia jia i call up Yesterday and she ask me 1 to try 1 man with 2 girl and l said ok lah. i try the 2 of than in k81 is very good if any bro 1 to try contact jia jia

damage- 120+20room+2cap+20tips
Old 26-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Jeee . . . Hmmm I didn't quite realise it till you mentioned
Yo bro woofer looks like i gotta give way to u the new scout champion
And Bravo for such wonderful find, ur findings are always up to standard
Old 26-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Three words.

Simply Buay Tahan.
Old 26-09-2007, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New of bros were given the contact. Shall slow down a bit sans she gets overwhelm.

Thanks to bros Lightning & Shiokday for their encouraging comments. Am doing my part to make this a livier place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdin View Post
thk bro woofer

for the contact of jia jia i call up Yesterday and she ask me 1 to try 1 man with 2 girl and l said ok lah. i try the 2 of than in k81 is very good if any bro 1 to try contact jia jia

damage- 120+20room+2cap+20tips
Well actually, Jia Jia did offer me to "双飞“ with her & her friend; cuz her friend is even more shy than her ala like Double Trouble - Lily & Lucy's case. But it was real "early" and is already running on reserves so I pass it over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious75 View Post
sorry for my broken n poor english hor.
The fact taht you're putting in the effort in writing, you can only become better in you english
Old 26-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Samster

woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What I set out in my thread is my business. If you can’t hack than FXXK IT. NO ONE ask for you to be here.

You only have yourself to blame.

I DO NOT COW to SUCH INTIMIDATIONS !
Old 28-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
curious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

What I set out in my thread is my business. If you can’t hack than FXXK IT. NO ONE ask for you to be here.

You only have yourself to blame.

I DO NOT COW to SUCH INTIMIDATIONS !
to the person that zapped bro woofer,find a gem better than him lor.just becos jealous or bo lia then zapped.bro woofer,pls dont get angry with it.those kids are somehow pity they have no friend to plays with so zap lor.i think of adopting them as my god son so god son,zap me hor dont zap the uncles ard hopefully my godsons will listen to their godfather............kekekeke

Last edited by curious75; 28-09-2007 at 10:49 AM. Reason: editing
Old 28-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

bro dont worry he zap you.... alot of other senior ppl can upzz u like me...

how much can he zap.... hahahaha.... just ignore ppl like that... waste of bandwdith

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 28-09-2007, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdick69 View Post
how much can he zap.... hahahaha.... just ignore ppl like that... waste of bandwdith
powerful leh... tio zapped 1 pts & get uppz 6 pts.. lol... I kenna zapped before but in the end I end up having higher pts. Can use the pts to change for free bonk soon
Old 28-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

Thx for your words Curious.

Eh well, I don't really give a damn about it anyways.

Hey Fellows I understand from her that quite a numbers of Bros had upz her, come fellows show a little appreciation to her by means of FRz on your adventures leh.

Anyways, rtf Jia Jia in the early hours again. With 2 solid hours of GFE and Horniness. Which she tore my clothes off in no time as it raping me ! This time round her bj is longer and improved, in no time she can fight with the legend liao.

In our previous encounter due to my ulcer was not able to give her a good tongue lashing. Now since I've recovered, I decided to make it up to both of us. Which resulted in her having a series of jerks, spasms, moans and screams of OOOoooooo I later rewarded her by inserting my membrane for more earth shaking action. After I had spilled my generations, she assisted in cleaning me up. We did some quick wash and lied in each others arm and had some more pillow talk.
Before long he hands are snaking down to my crown jewels which reacted to her soft kneading. Not wanting her to have it all, I gave her another round of "tongue lashing" that again resulted in another earth "bed" shattering sensation for her. Which she devoured me and impaled herself on me for more pleasure.

One thing bout her is though she's shy and demure. But when she gets into bed and the mood, boy she's as horny or even more horny as they can be.
Old 28-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ProjackX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
One thing bout her is though she's shy and demure. But when she gets into bed and the mood, boy she's as horny or even more horny as they can be.
That's the type of woman for me!
Old 28-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

To you “Naysayers” and your hordes and multiple personalities again and again. If you don’t like what you see, you can go elsewhere. No one asks for your opinion here when its all unconstructive.

And I’ve not been rude to other members, its such a broad stroke. Am only RUDE to the person that you deserve it.

So BUZZ OFF !!!
Old 28-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Yo Bro Woofy,
Dun worry, here..two point brownies from LaoBaby DirtyHairy
Me just returned after most sextifying week with pretty PRC divorcee
made me promise no bonking of other ladies
as she wanna have me baby
so me now announce me retirement officially
stay cool bros all, enjoy your didi, be horny, be happy!
Old 28-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Yo Bro Woofy,
Dun worry
so me now announce me retirement officially
stay cool bros all, enjoy your didi, be horny, be happy!
Way cool LaoBaby. Glad for your retirement. Me ah will be sometime still.
Me where got worry one cuz Am always Cool and Chilling out cuz maybe that's my job

Obviously it takes a prata man, I wouldn't know what's it like, cuz am not one. I wonder what your life is like . . .
Old 29-09-2007, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
curious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

To you “Naysayers” and your hordes and multiple personalities again and again. If you don’t like what you see, you can go elsewhere. No one asks for your opinion here when its all unconstructive.

And I’ve not been rude to other members, its such a broad stroke. Am only RUDE to the person that you deserve it.

So BUZZ OFF !!!
bro woofer,i wonder why my "godson" so disobedient n carry on their kids' play.godson zapped me if you want dont bother uncles here.they know how to bonk while you dont.pls,your godfather me want to retire when i'm into moderation,zapped me godson,kuai kaui hor buy you lollipop
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1