The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Super GFE sexy Sichuan beauty - LI WEI is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhardboiled View Post
Bro Aczeta, she sms me liao. Thx woohoo!!
Yah... She is still using the same number so bros who have her old number dun need to wait for me to pm...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 22-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

No frenching. only BBBJ. Can her BBBJ be better than Bai Xue?

So wat to justify the cost of $70 when tons of people are getting jobless in our homeland. Her beauty? if she that beautiful, she dun need to come to our shore. In fact its only those discarded chickens who cant face the competition that come here

So instead of helping our own ppl to find good bonk at lower rate, TS simply agree to stick to her own rate which the money she earn will be remit back to her own homeland.

If on one agree to help her in SBF, in two weeks time she begging for help cos i seen girls who dun really make much will always lower their price according.

As such this TS is no better than a PIMP, trying to please the gal so he can get free bonks or a cut of the price quoted
Old 22-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post

So wat to justify the cost of $70 when tons of people are getting jobless in our homeland. Her beauty? if she that beautiful, she dun need to come to our shore. In fact its only those discarded chickens who cant face the competition that come here

So instead of helping our own ppl to find good bonk at lower rate, TS simply agree to stick to her own rate which the money she earn will be remit back to her own homeland.

If on one agree to help her in SBF, in two weeks time she begging for help cos i seen girls who dun really make much will always lower their price according.

As such this TS is no better than a PIMP, trying to please the gal so he can get free bonks or a cut of the price quoted
Please read carefully AGAIN before saying NO frenching... Else, you may need a eye-check-up

My role is to not to decide their pricing since I have no vested interest in that...

I have not seen your previous posts so perhaps u were used to getting free bonks.. Me have not such luck though...

Part of PMs replied... I will phase out the rest of ctc over the next few days... she is using back her old number so those of you who had it can ctc her.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 22-02-2009, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

Please read carefully AGAIN before saying NO frenching... Else, you may need a eye-check-up

My role is to not to decide their pricing since I have no vested interest in that...

I have not seen your previous posts so perhaps u were used to getting free bonks.. Me have not such luck though...

Part of PMs replied... I will phase out the rest of ctc over the next few days... she is using back her old number so those of you who had it can ctc her.

Old 22-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
benedict888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybenedict888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

not siding with any here

although on the prima facie bro aczeta is indeed promoting a few girls.. but whether he is okt or not should not be the main issue.. the most impt is that he.. or rather she must be able to deliver..
that's it

*anyway bro aczeta76 also nv gave me LW contact when i "applied" last time.. np.. no hard feelings
cheers
Old 23-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
Tao Ko Tai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinababes2001 View Post
Btw, i zapped u 7 points but forgot to put in my nick...

just in case u cursed and swear who zapped u...

Its ME who ZAPPED u this IDIOT!!!!!

As for why, i cant be bothered to explain to u... and for others who seen my FRs, they know what kind of person i am

Who bother What kiNd of person of you? you juSt another bad fucker. Anyway tHanK you for your ZAP and I return my part and two letter word for you as well _i_

TO BOSS & MODERATOR,
THIS THREAD NEED TO BE DELETED AS IT ALL FULL OF SHIT, COCK TALKING AND OKT HERE TO PROMOTE HIS GIRL.
Old 23-02-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
Inte2266 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

so why dun u go find n intro to bros here some of yr budgeted quality discarded chickens instead? Seems like you are quite a gd bargainer when comes to this. Await yr gd news!
Old 23-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Tao Ko Tai;3504282]

Please refrain from using big fonts and colors.

Thank you.

Rest of bros, appreciate if you do not participate in online discourse with these *ahem*... Let's use this thread for wat it is intended for

Sharing and posting of FR.

Old 23-02-2009, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Let's use this thread for wat it is intended for

wat the intention? OKT earning his side income and to KC a market chicken?

U dont have to do a double posting, getting nervous being caught being a PIMP?
Old 23-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Stanely_Huang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Please refrain from using big fonts and colors.

Thank you.

Rest of bros, appreciate if you do not participate in online discourse with these *ahem*... Let's use this thread for wat it is intended for

Hello Bro aczeta76, I can vouch you are not an OKT. I heard a lot about you from the PRC FLs. No denied you indeed a nice guy and treated them very well. You love to KC and sweet talk to them and many you wanted them to become your gf. HOWEVER you are the saint as many think so. You sometime pretended you never bring CD and attempted to do RAW with them. Don't ask me who are they as I will not reveal in order to protect the girls reputation here.
Ask yourself and don't tell me you swear to God such a thing. Who know? GOD know, they know and you KNOW !
Please for the health sake of the cheongsters, please practice safe sex. no CD ask for HJ will do. RAW IS WAR.
GOD BLESS YOU !

Last edited by Stanely_Huang; 23-02-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Old 23-02-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 21
damnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tao Ko Tai View Post

Who bother What kiNd of person of you? you juSt another bad fucker. Anyway tHanK you for your ZAP and I return my part and two letter word for you as well _i_

TO BOSS & MODERATOR,
THIS THREAD NEED TO BE DELETED AS IT ALL FULL OF SHIT, COCK TALKING AND OKT HERE TO PROMOTE HIS GIRL.
Now times are bad...Maybe Tao Ko Tai himsel/herself or gayself was a OKT...
LW too hot liao.Will affect their business mah..
Me won't get upset to see this type of Offensive Attacks...I only interested in services I paid for...Whether $60 increase to $70. I definately can say her look and service worth more than that.........
I also forget to put my nick when I zapped......I'm one of them also..

DRINK DONT FUCK,FUCK DONT DRINK.IF YOU DRINK AND FUCK.PLEASE DONT FUCK BESIDE ME.
My Up List:
Old 23-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanely_Huang View Post
Hello Bro aczeta76, I can vouch you are not an OKT. I heard a lot about you from the PRC FLs. No denied you indeed a nice guy and treated them very well. You love to KC and sweet talk to them and many you wanted them to become your gf. HOWEVER you are the saint as many think so. You sometime pretended you never bring CD and attempted to do RAW with them. Don't ask me who are they as I will not reveal in order to protect the girls reputation here.
Ask yourself and don't tell me you swear to God such a thing. Who know? GOD know, they know and you KNOW !
Please for the health sake of the cheongsters, please practice safe sex. no CD ask for HJ will do. RAW IS WAR.
GOD BLESS YOU !
Hmmm... now this is definetly something new... hahaha...perhaps u got me confused with others.

In fact, I always bring 2 CD or more incase one breaks...And ask the girls whom I have met.. my style is to always place the CD under the pillow so that it is accessible AND I tell the girls where it is in advance.

The only one whom it did break (leak) with was with Xiao Mei many many months ago.. u can check my FR on her lah...

I don't do RAW... thank you very much.

Henceforth, I will not reply to any TCSS on this thread. If u want to TCSS, please start a thread in MOH and I will be glad to reply u there.

Old 23-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Let me put the record straight....

I was the one who discovered Li Wei in early 2008 and helped her initially...as I had decided to retire for good, I quit helping her and bro aczeta76 agreed to helped her on my behalf....

I am not OKT and also vouch that aczeta76 is not OKT...

The price was raised by me because LW is definite worth it...in fact there was once the price was 150/2/1.5 to help her tied over a difficult period...which means even one shot is $150 if you cannot do 2 shots...since then for her return trip, she gradually reduced to 70/1/1 or 150/2/2...

The whole details was in the previous thread which I started and wasn't accessible anymore now...I am very close to LW even though I dun helped her anymore...I treat her as my younger sister...I will not allow anybody to bully her or take advantage of her...

Her supporters are happy and loyal to her...they are all waiting for her...she is not easy to book...she is here to earn a living and to service brothers well...so let us just focus on this...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm... now this is definetly something new... hahaha...perhaps u got me confused with others.

In fact, I always bring 2 CD or more incase one breaks...And ask the girls whom I have met.. my style is to always place the CD under the pillow so that it is accessible AND I tell the girls where it is in advance.

The only one whom it did break (leak) with was with Xiao Mei many many months ago.. u can check my FR on her lah...

I don't do RAW... thank you very much.

Henceforth, I will not reply to any TCSS on this thread. If u want to TCSS, please start a thread in MOH and I will be glad to reply u there.
You can say what you want to protect your reputation here in the forum. No one will admit he do RAW in the open forum. You need not to reply me if you think I talking shit. Please bear in mind don't ever try to attempt or force RAW with the FL if she is not agreeable to.

Let me remind you one of a bonk you have before with the FL.

Yes, that was once you have the CD with you. While you doing the missionary position on top of the girl. You pull out the CD quickly and attempted to continue in the same position thinking the girl never realise your action. When you about to come, you withdrew and picking the CD and rush to the bathoom hoping the girl did not discover you action.

Go and think who you have the evil attention on those FLs and from there you will know who are they. Ask yourself, are you really a saint ?

Last edited by Stanely_Huang; 23-02-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 23-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

A bro pm me to ask me who are the girls that he did raw. Sorry, I cannot do so. I promised them for safety and reputation sake. One think I got to say in SBF there in no saint or such thing like respected samsters. What so great about so call respected samsters having high reputation points like 1000, 2000 or even more ?? They need to be respect because they are high pointers or power ? Face the fact, know how to manage yourself first before getting ppls to repect you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1