The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Super GFE sexy Sichuan beauty - LI WEI is back

Thanks 22nge for the FR

She has been slightly busy lah.. which is also good since it makes her less moody and happier

.. up u liao

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 02-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zhoubapi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GFE feeling : I loved this kind of girl.

by the way`Can share her contact with me?
Old 02-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoubapi View Post
GFE feeling : I loved this kind of girl.

by the way`Can share her contact with me?
hmmm... all posts asking for ctc?...R u having h1n1 quarantine?

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 04-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

PMs replied.

LW's red may be coming end next week so dun wait too long

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 04-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Herbal is stuck in moderation for some time to come

can pm me her contact? thanks
Old 04-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
tacmehom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had just book for Monday. Hope can still catch the train.....

cheers
Old 04-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacmehom View Post
Had just book for Monday. Hope can still catch the train.....

cheers
wahh... i better go book too... cannot lose out..

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 05-07-2009, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Wooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I will book her later the week also, after red tide LW more horny and can show me some tricks too..
Old 06-07-2009, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 16
peach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

firstly tks bro ts for tis gem ctc !
name:liwei
orgin:sichuan
body:smooth n slightly tanned
looks:7.5(cute student looks syt to me )
boobs:b-cup nice to sqeeeze
frenching:no
catbath:6.5(only around yur nipples area)
bj:7(u will love it like bbbj so song)
fj:7(alot positon n hardworking gd job by making me cum fast...)
attitude:no rush friendly
rtf:sure if i hav time.....
Old 07-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Super GFE sexy Sichuan beauty - LI WEI is back

Met her a few days back... She was like a breath of fresh air when she climbed into my car. Yup, her perfume was that strong... Bwahahahahaha!!!

LW: 喂,帅哥 (in place of her nickname for me, ha!),为什么那么久没来看我了?
Me: 哎哟,你好忙耶,好难约到你哦!
LW: 骗人,我都没收到你的信息!
Me: 哈哈哈,好啦,逗你的!
LW: 坏蛋,不许笑,你一笑我就会神魂颠倒!
Me: 哇!这样也行? ~~~Cue her girlish giggles! ;p

Yup, hasn't seen her for like 2 months liao. She indeed seemed to have slimmed down. She also looked tired and from certain angles, she sure looked like 林嘉欣...

In any case, once on the bed, we spent quite some time catching up. Sessions with her are always like slo-mo movies, never a rush... we were nuzzling each other's faces with light frenching and kisses when before too long, she was on top of me... more light kisses... then her SOP catbath on the nipples followed by BJ... her BJ technique seemed to have improved quite a bit and she spent quite some time pleasuring me... she then moved up, my little monster wormed its way into her love hole... she gave a gasp before slowly plunging her tight little number down the rest of my hot shaft...

She was tired all right and not in her element today... without skipping a beat, I turned her over without my li'l hulk escaping the grip of her love cavern... soon I was chugging away slow and steady... her girlish moans of pleasure were just driving me crazy, as usual... my hot rod was working overtime trying to lubricate her pussy walls further for deeper exploration... her arms were now circling my back tightly as I buried my face in her neck and showered her with kisses of fire... my piston-like strokes were picking up speed and I could feel the torrents of pleasure building up in my groin...

Me: “我不行啦。。。”
LW: “给我,不要停。。。”

With her soft urging and in the mist of our throes of lust, I surrendered and plunged deed into her love crevice before finally slowing down and stopped moving... as I laid in her bosom, unmoving, except for my soft panting, I could feel each and every of her pussy muscle contraction, still milking my slowly deflating willy for all its worth... I lifted up my head and looked at her with a quiet satisfaction... we giggled cheekily and I endeavoured to jab her somemore... “坏蛋!” she shrieked! Again, I laughed.

We washed up, chatted some more before it was time for her to go... but again, not before making me promised to see her again, and next time, “不可以太久哦!” Bwahahahahahaha

Cheers...
Old 07-07-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 16
juzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to behold

So tat is how she looks like... too bad I got no chance to meet her..

Haiz...

MILF Teacher Chloe 70/1/1
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...r-sighted.html
Old 08-07-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzplay View Post
So tat is how she looks like... too bad I got no chance to meet her..

Haiz...
Sorry bro.. u know Y...

Groo, nice photo but I think she still looks a little better (I am biased, I know)...

So jealous of your loving FR.. hahaha

Will reply PMs after her red which should be about these few days

Old 08-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Super GFE sexy Sichuan beauty - LI WEI is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
...Groo, nice photo but I think she still looks a little better (I am biased, I know)...So jealous of your loving FR...
Hahaha! Ok, I'll say maybe the likeness is 70% and I also agree that LW looks better, especially since we get to experience her in the flesh... Bwahahahahahaha!!! Dun have to be jealous... if like me, you met her once every 2 months, you'll also get lots of loving from her!

I'm sure you can do better lah... Bwahahahahahaha!!! Cheers...
Old 08-07-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo View Post
Hahaha! Ok, I'll say maybe the likeness is 70% and I also agree that LW looks better, especially since we get to experience her in the flesh... Bwahahahahahaha!!! Dun have to be jealous... if like me, you met her once every 2 months, you'll also get lots of loving from her! :

I'm sure you can do better lah... Bwahahahahahaha!!! Cheers...
Okay loh... next time I tell her that you request me to see her once every two months.. hahahahahah

Joking niah... If wait for 2 months, me die loh

Old 08-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
specific deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by specific View Post
A very big thank you to TS bro aczeta76 for sharing LiWei contact, I had a very sextisfactory sexperience with her. She is a GEM NOT TO MISS.
Wanted to make sexpointment last week, but code red. Very lucky me managed to have a sexssion with her yesterday…..when I first saw her….wowwwww….very very sweet girl, just unable to describe, regret did not arrange a longer session with her. But no problem, RTF soon man.

Below brief FR

Face: 8.0 (nice & sweet face….always smile)
Body: 7.0
Skin: 7.0
Boobs: very nice, well proportion.
Frenching: Yes (light frenching…)
Fingering: Did not try
BJ: 7.5 (very sensual BJ….)
FJ: 7.5
Attitude: 8.0 (chatty, friendly, smiling face)
GFE: 8.0
RTF: planned….hehehe

Thanks to bro aczeta76 again for sharing.
Just RTF yesterday.....this round go for longer sexssion......no regret...(will not go into too details, sorry, not good in writing...) ......good attitude/friendly/chatty/....GFE improved drastically...wow...TOTAL SEXTISFACTION...
RTF: scheduled

Bro aczeta76, thank you for introducing LW......she is a real GEM....if have money i will keep her (sorry for the selfish thinking)...but...hahaha...dreaming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1