The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ForbiddenGuard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sext.

So recently I started Sexting with this lady. We had a really good convo but she refused to send me any pictures at all. Be it nudes or not . Is there anything I can do?
Old 12-08-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ForbiddenGuard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Send her yours first. 5555555 once u gain her trust then ask.
I did leh... sent her like thrice liao but she said she scare and things on online nv be deleted and all. Shaggg. No idea how to convince her
Old 12-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
HondaFit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sext.

Your brain damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForbiddenGuard View Post
So recently I started Sexting with this lady. We had a really good convo but she refused to send me any pictures at all. Be it nudes or not . Is there anything I can do?
Old 18-08-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForbiddenGuard View Post
u mind-fucked by the zabor liao la

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 19-08-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

If the sexting went well, why don’t you just ask to meet her?

And if she says no, even to sending you just pics, it only means:

A) she’s fugly, and too embarrassed to see you (it’s possible)

B) she’s not now even a she

C) another cockteaser who gets a kick out of sexting and nothing more

But move on already. There’s nothing more for you.
Old 19-08-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
If the sexting went well, why don’t you just ask to meet her?

And if she says no, even to sending you just pics, it only means:

A) she’s fugly, and too embarrassed to see you (it’s possible)

B) she’s not now even a she

C) another cockteaser who gets a kick out of sexting and nothing more

But move on already. There’s nothing more for you.
Personally had lots of experiences with type A. Either didn't give pic say meet up alr I'll see them in person or send one of those Instagram filtered pics. When meet up first look totally sian. Bloody waste my time. Almost all of them damn fat. And I'm not saying the cute chubby type. It's FAT with a capital F. The handful who are not fat are unattractive. Let's just say they lay on bed naked, u see their face only ur cock can't stand type.

Had an experience with type C before also. Quite a looker, like to talk about her sex life all that. Frankly I kena hooked cause she was really quite pretty. At one point, I felt very concerned about her when she left a cryptic msg and disappeared back to Meleka for while. When she appeared again, we met up and talked about sex all that again. But when real action starts, hurry up find excuse ran away. A few days later she tried to tease me again but by then I alr knew I kena mind fucked liao. Simply one of those msian girls who feel bored here and want an idiot to entertain her. Quite pissed with myself for getting played like that. Cut loss and moved on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1