The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 18
NewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone Fucked insurance agents promising to buy but in the end never buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Like that also can ah? Share agent contact leh
If you do manage to get the contact and can verify that is true . We can for the moment give him a benefit of doubt .
Old 20-07-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewM00n View Post
If you do manage to get the contact and can verify that is true . We can for the moment give him a benefit of doubt .
Thanks and up you back.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 22-07-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Anyone Fucked insurance agents promising to buy but in the end never buy

Here can find insurance agents online.

https://www.income.com.sg/adviser-connect
https://www.greateasternlife.com/sg/...sentative.html

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 27-07-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 18
KVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post
Wow. There are actually quite a few good looking syt and milf types you can contact
Old 08-08-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
centrinocock is Cool - loads of Potential

share one of my encounter with bank. I went to bank to open a step up account. Few day later bank agent called me asking about my feedback on the bank and would like to meet up with me. Of cos I know she looking for sale. But I agree to meet her up.

She was a young lady but dress to kill. Super short dress. Asking me how do I know about the step up account bah bah bah. Wanted to sell me some insurance and product.

I asked her why should I buy from you. It not the best interest return in the market, and I just know u. Actually I was trying to tell her, I can buy from her but she need to give me part of her commission. $$$ was what I looking for.. but she put her hand on my hand and told me she can take care of that if min sum is invested.

During the next meet up, meet her up at a hotel to sign the contact. Have 3 round with her. I think I was not her 1st customers doing this.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by centrinocock View Post
share one of my encounter with bank. I went to bank to open a step up account. Few day later bank agent called me asking about my feedback on the bank and would like to meet up with me. Of cos I know she looking for sale. But I agree to meet her up.

She was a young lady but dress to kill. Super short dress. Asking me how do I know about the step up account bah bah bah. Wanted to sell me some insurance and product.

I asked her why should I buy from you. It not the best interest return in the market, and I just know u. Actually I was trying to tell her, I can buy from her but she need to give me part of her commission. $$$ was what I looking for.. but she put her hand on my hand and told me she can take care of that if min sum is invested.

During the next meet up, meet her up at a hotel to sign the contact. Have 3 round with her. I think I was not her 1st customers doing this.
Interesting, May i know how much is the minmum amount?
Old 08-08-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mistyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I want to know which bank was she from? Lol!
Old 08-08-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Can intro...

Quote:

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 08-08-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Can intro...
Yeah this is interesting..which bank and agent bro? 😅
Old 08-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Fucked my secondary school friend who is an insurance agent counts a not?

Didn't buy the policy from her though. LOL
Old 08-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
mongkokslitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Interested to know her too
Old 08-08-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lol. Sure or not. Rather hard to believe

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 08-08-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
xxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Lol sounds too good to be true... but I dont mind if its true..

Meeting minimum sum only mah...
Old 08-08-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You better go check you are still disease free. God bless you.
Old 08-08-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Got bang a few insurance agents before, but not because they were trying to sell me insurance, just happen to get to know them outside and got lucky. Some did try to sell me insurance afterwards but did not entertain them 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1