The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 13
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute
(help) foreskin unable to retract?

Anyone has experience with foreskin being unable to retract? It has never been a problem for me until recently when it hurts when having sex.

Did a bit of googling online and it seems to be phimosis? Anyone has any experience with this pls kindly share!
Old 07-05-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
goldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samster
To TS, you can look up on foreskin stretching exercise to expand the tip of your foreskin, daily 5minutes will do, alternatively, you can start researching on circumcision practitioner and prepare yourself for it. Good luck!
Old 07-05-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SBCCorp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (help) foreskin unable to retract?

TS maybe you can consider circumcision?
Old 07-05-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensnow View Post
To TS, you can look up on foreskin stretching exercise to expand the tip of your foreskin, daily 5minutes will do, alternatively, you can start researching on circumcision practitioner and prepare yourself for it. Good luck!
Hi bro, do you have experience with phimosis too??
Old 08-05-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

the best option is circumcision, it is healthy and clean and not easily infected.

my two cents..
Old 08-05-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfunk View Post
Anyone has experience with foreskin being unable to retract? It has never been a problem for me until recently when it hurts when having sex.

Did a bit of googling online and it seems to be phimosis? Anyone has any experience with this pls kindly share!
Is it very shiny? Sometimes is bacteria. See a doc and apply cream.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

circumcision would really be my last choice for now.. would prefer other non surgery methods. anyone has any doctors to recommend? (preferably female, not that i want anything special ah... its just that i find it very weird if the doc is a guy)
Old 08-05-2018, 12:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
circumcision would really be my last choice for now.. would prefer other non surgery methods. anyone has any doctors to recommend? (preferably female, not that i want anything special ah... its just that i find it very weird if the doc is a guy)
Circumcision should be your first choice because of the numerous benefits with no downsides.

A bit of discomfort for a few days is all you have to put up with and the reward is a lifetime of improved health and a more satisfying sex life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-05-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
circumcision would really be my last choice
Bro if i may ask is there a reason why you would not consider circumcision?
Old 08-05-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Bro if i may ask is there a reason why you would not consider circumcision?
just scared of surgery (any surgery) as a whole so hope to avoid if its possible.
Old 09-05-2018, 04:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just scared of surgery (any surgery) as a whole so hope to avoid if its possible.
That's a really shortsighted view of things.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-05-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you are unwilling to get circumcised, you can do stretching on your foreskin to widen/loosen it for your penile head. it will take quite some time depending on your situation and you need to be disciplined enough to stretch it everyday.

Check this link to see how to stretch your foreskin.

https://www.wikihow.fitness/Do-Phimosis-Stretching

Also, you might want to go to a doctor to check on your condition and get steroid cream to aid in your stretching. The ones u can buy off shelves from pharmacies are not as strong as the ones u can get from doctor.

If stretching doesn't work for you then unfortunately u will have to consider getting circumcised.
Old 09-05-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lester2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

stretching will solve this issue, to have an optimum stretch, you can fold the skin, and place a latex gloves tie it around so that the skin remains fold, then do not forget to clean your genital after removing the tie.

but if you want a permanent solution, circumcision is the best. you probably need 2 weeks to heal the wound. but that will solve the problem forever.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pusswaffle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better go for circumcision TS
Old 10-05-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbow View Post
If you are unwilling to get circumcised, you can do stretching on your foreskin to widen/loosen it for your penile head. it will take quite some time depending on your situation and you need to be disciplined enough to stretch it everyday.

Check this link to see how to stretch your foreskin.

https://www.wikihow.fitness/Do-Phimosis-Stretching

Also, you might want to go to a doctor to check on your condition and get steroid cream to aid in your stretching. The ones u can buy off shelves from pharmacies are not as strong as the ones u can get from doctor.

If stretching doesn't work for you then unfortunately u will have to consider getting circumcised.
thanks for the reply bro. I will try out the stretching exercises.

Do you have any doctors to recommend though? (female docs preferred, as per my previous post, not looking for anything special, just feel more comfortable if the doc is a female) TIA!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1